Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:35 pm
Marcelius seemed to ignore her raised eyebrow, instead silently glancing up and examining her for a minute. When he was finished this silent - but quite thorough - study, he nodded to himself and returned his gaze to the screen he had been looking at before.

"Sit," he said simply, nodding at a twisted, rather fantastic creation of metal that looked more like some sort of statuary than a chair - but it did indeed have a cushion and an area to sit. "I see you've already grown comfortable with the other slaves."

There didn't seem to be any irritation in the voice. Of course, there never was. He merely waited patiently for her to take her seat.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:18 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

"Yes. Not that it was hard." Her sentences sounded short and clipped, and she sat on the odd metal chair thing.
Was he just making sure she was still in 'mint' condition, or was he going to name her or something?

((sorry, writers block))

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:11 pm
Marcelius didn't seem to notice the clipped tone to her voice. "Good," he said absently - perhaps it had just been an observation while he worked. "Hold this, please." Although it sounded like a request, there was an undertone that would make it clear that it was more of an order.

The slender metal wand he passed her was attached to a long, thin wire that went into the desk. Marc set it where she could reach it, and then looked back at the screen.

Should she touch it, it wouldn't do anything, although it would be rather warm to the touch - it was simply a way for Marc to find out what her pulse rate and temperature, among other things, naturally were.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy looked at him questionably, "Al...right." she went and picked it up, inspecting the wand thinga majjiger. What exactly was it for, anyway?
It felt nice and warm...she could appreciate that.
But she also wanted to know the reason behind her meaningless holding it.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:01 pm
After a few minutes, the slim metal wand gave a little trilling noise, and Marc nodded, seemingly satisfied. "All right. You can put it down now." Whether she actually did or not was immaterial - its purpose was fulfilled now. "It measures subconscious bodily functions," he explained absent-mindedly as he touched the screen in front of him a few times, saving the information he'd gotten. This was something the other slaves had learned quickly - though he disliked being questioned, if you waited for a little while he would usually explain what he was doing. "Your pulse rate, temperature and so on. In case there's an illness, or some damage."

He paused, glanced up. "This is of course assuming that you are fairly healthy at the current time." Then his attention returned to the screen.

The girl's measurements were consistent with the other slaves of around her age, height and weight that he had had, so he figured she was probably healthy.

After a second, he glanced up and examined her carefully. There was nothing creepy in it - it was just a looking-over. "Have to get you other clothing," he muttered. "Those are full of holes. You look like a war victim." Looking back to his screen, he seemed to make a note of it. "What size do you need?" He was looking for an approximation: small, medium, something like that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:53 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy blinked. He completely threw her off of her game with the clothes statement, and she nearly forgot her goal of barely speaking, "I'm a size zero...so a small."
Vaguely, she wondered what he'd do when he finally figured out that she had Bipolar disorder.
She really hoped he wouldn't find out, though, because going crazy angry on a Keshval didn't sound like a good thing, when they're like, 80 times stronger than you.
Shaking her head, she put the wand back, and backed nearly to the door, waiting to be let out.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:21 pm
Marcelius didn't know anything about human sizing and didn't care, either. He simply noted down 'small' and left it at that. He would find something for her when the opportunity presented itself. It probably wouldn't be that great, but it would be something, and that ought to be good enough. At least it would be warm.

While he wrote, he looked up at her. She was standing at the doorway, almost cowering against it really. It took some doing for him to keep from rolling his eyes. But it also seemed like there was something left unsaid. "Problem?" he inquired. The calm stare he leveled at her seemed almost like he could see what she was thinking.

Not that he could. Probably. But it looked that way.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy smiled pleasantly at him, pushing those thoughts to the back of her head, "No sir!" She gave him her best fake army salute, standing at 'attention'. She was very obviously hiding something, but it would take more than a (way too) calm stare to get it out of her.
Instead, it was like flipping a switch and in a second her entire demeanor changed and she leant casually on the wall. Maybe a little bit of the disorder kicking in could have helped the sudden change.
"You know you stare a LOT." she said bluntly, "At a screen, at doors, at me...probably at other people...you know staring's not really polite, but I guess when you stare you can see into a persons soul, or at least that's what i've heard, I'm not really sure If I believe it, because I don't think if I stared into YOUR eyes, I would see your soul or even your mind." she said it all in almost one breath too, suddenly smiling brightly. She could have been glowing.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:25 pm
((OOC: Had a hard time with this post. I had so many awesome things I wanted to say, but then went 'Wait...he'd never say that...' D8 It was sad.))

Marcelius patiently waited out her rant, not seeming to care much about it one way or the other. The silence hung in the air for a moment or two, then his mouth curved just slightly. Had they been there, any of the other slaves would have been shocked - and maybe a little frightened. Marcelius never smiled. To see him do it would make any of them wonder exactly what it meant.

"I'm afraid I don't spend very much time worrying about the customs humans find 'polite'," he replied, his voice relaxed and at ease. "And you're quite right, you wouldn't be able to." This slave had already struck him as a young woman who was very much herself. "You don't have the mental command necessary to read another's mind through their eyes. You're much too young yet." That said, he glanced back down at his screen and keyed something in.

After a few more minutes of silence, he looked up in mild surprise; his look seemed to say Oh. Are you still here? "If there's nothing further you wish to say, you can leave now," he said. "One of the others will be waiting outside for you."

With that quiet dismissal, he returned to whatever he'd been doing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

((lmao))

Maxy nodded, "Well why would I want to see that much into people, everyone knows we've all got monsters inside us, who wants to see that?" she shrugged, and turned on her heel, opening the door with ease and continued to smile as she let herself out to greet whomever was waiting for her.
Before closing the door, she turned back in, "You know, you should smile more, or your face with get all wrinkly but stiff at the same time...or it would for a human." she shrugged and closed the door before he could say anything.
Okay, this wasn't half bad.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:46 pm
Marcelius appeared to have tuned her out already - he certainly didn't glance up as she left. But Curiosity, standing outside the door waiting for her, gaped at her for a few seconds. Finally, he just shook his head and gestured away. Once they started walking, he laughed a little bit. "Either he likes you or you're a gift for someone else," he said, still looking a little shellshocked. "We'd never get away with saying stuff like that to him. What you said about smiling and stuff."

It was true that he'd never tried saying such a thing to Marc, but that was because he already knew that it wasn't worth the trouble. Not that Marc ever overtly punished them, but...well, between the experiments and their general day-to-day life, he knew how to make things unpleasant if they crossed him. Then again, it took a lot to do so.

Reticence had proven himself good at skirting the line, but both Curiosity and Naïveté preferred to just stay squarely on their master's good side. To Curiosity, it looked like the new girl might end up having more in common with Reticence than he would have thought.

"So what was it like, before you came here?" he asked Maxy as they headed back towards the slave room. "I mean, what was your life like?" He wondered if she had siblings, if she still had both parents, stuff like that. She'd already told him what home was like. Now he wanted to know about her.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy shrugged, "Except for his extreme apthathetic-ness, he didn't seem so bad." she looked at Curiosity as they walked, "It was okay. I'm from an orphanage, so there's not much to compare to." she shrugged, "The mom and Dad dropped me as soon as they found out I was Bipolar."
But she said it like it was an everyday occurrence. It meant nothing to her.
There was food. And clothes. And people. Just like everywhere else. It didn't seem to matter where she was.
She stretched, "How about you? You got some sort of story?" she asked, offering him a smile.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:46 pm
Curiosity smiled, looking a little bit relieved. "That's what I keep saying," he said cheerfully. "He's not so bad. We could have gotten a lot worse."

The boy looked surprised when Maxy revealed where she had come from. "Huh. I didn't know they still had orphanages down there. I mean, I thought they just left the kids...you know." Not to die. But where the Keshval would find it easy to get them. Because who wanted to take in a child that wasn't theirs, raise it, love it, only to - more often than not - have it taken away because it was too beautiful or smart or talented? "Did you ever...um...have any chance to be adopted?"

He didn't figure so, but it wasn't a reflection on her. More on the Earth that he had left behind. Particularly once she mentioned why she'd been in the orphanage at all. The blond boy frowned. "And you didn't tell him that?" It was obvious who 'him' was. "It's not like he'll toss you out if he knows, you know." Probably. He shrugged, flashed a grin. "But if you want to be mysterious, I'll keep your secrets."

At her question, he thought for a minute. "I've got one," he said lightly. "But it's not very exciting. Youngest boy in a family of six. All my brothers are even uglier than me," he joked, "so I was the one the Keshval took away." Curiosity, despite his words, was good-looking in a natural kind of way - nothing special, except for the eyes. They were a funny golden-brown, and made him someone to look at twice. "I wasn't talented, or the best-looking there, or particularly smart. The best Thoorne could say about me was that I could work hard." He grinned. "No one wanted me, so after a few minutes of awkward silence the master picked me up. Probably for cheap, although I still haven't figured out the crystals-to-money conversion."

He pushed back poorly cut blond hair and shrugged, suddenly looking more serious. "He probably saved my life, Maxy. I don't know what they do with the slaves they don't sell, but I'm sure I don't want to know, either." The boy tried to muster another grin, but it was a mere shadow of the last one. "Well, here we are." He opened the door and bowed to her with a chuckle. "Ladies first."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

"Nope. I was too gloomy looking." She cracked a flashy smirk.
At the mention of telling Marc about the disorder she felt the abnormal urge to giggle, "I'm sure he'll figure it out if he hasn't already." she full out laughed, and in a second was completely serious.
She listened contently to Curiosity's story, and ruffled his hair. "Well I think you're an awesome sight." she nodded when he bowed, and entered first.
She didn't want to think about what would have happened to Curiosity had he not been bought. He was the only one here that she was able to talk to comfortably.
At least she knew she'd had other bids on herself. Poor kid.
Oh well, that possibility was gone, and it the here and now, time.
"So how exactly to do you guys know when he wants you, anyway? Little internal alarms in your head?"

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:14 pm
Curiosity glanced back at her when she spoke up, and looked a little surprised. "Oh, no, nothing like that," he said cheerfully. "It's just..."

"Curiosity," Reticence said in a low voice. It sounded like a warning. Seemed a little strange, since Maxy was now one of them anyway, and Curiosity said so after a second or two.

"Why not?" he asked, frowning. "She's here now. It's not like it would matter even if she belonged to some other Keshval. I'm not telling her anything dangerous."

Naïveté shrank against the wall - obviously she got nervous when there was any hint of argument, even just between the two boys.

Reticence only rolled his eyes. He didn't say anything, so Curiosity seemed to take this as permission. "It's nothing like that," he said cheerfully. "We just...I dunno, we just know. It takes a while, but eventually you will too. When the master wants you, you'll just think 'Oh, okay, I'm wanted,' and you'll...sort of feel where he is. It comes with time," he explained.

Naïveté nodded shyly, but offered no other opinion.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games