Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Find Your Match! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hydrokinesis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:24 pm
[General Information]

Picture: I have to make it smaller. =]

Name:Bethany

Ages: 21-26

Orientation: Straight

Interest: Some one who is open minded, not afraid to speak their mind, understanding, and will get me.

Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Playing Guitar, Roleplaying, Watching Anime

What Grade I'm In: Graduated

Favorite Music: Anything but country and rap. With rap I can listen to it if it is mixed with actual music, like Airplanes, I need a doctor and etc.

Favorite Shows: Inuyasha, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Cardcaptors, The Visions of Escaflowne, Vampire Knight

Favorite Books: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Cardcaptor Sakura, Vampire Knight, Vampire Acadamy, Theatre Illuminata, The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, V.B. Rose, Arena, Kushiel's Dart

[What Your Looking For]

Description: Alright well lets see here. Well, I'm looking for a guy that is between 21 and 26. Someone who either has relatively the same interests as me. Some one who is easy to talk to about things, get along with. Someone who will essentially understand me. I would like him to be understanding, and not afraid to speak his mind, yet open minded.

[Other Sites:]

Other Sites To Contact: If I feel I can trust you I will give you my facebook and email contact information.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:59 pm
[General Information]

Picture: None yet.

Name: Call me Aravis for now.

Ages:(Willing to date) 18-24

Interest: art, music, theater, dancing, baking, video games, sleeping, eating, dreaming, daydreaming, math, science, life, nature, writing, dragons, fantasy

Hobbies: drawing, painting, reading, playing pokemon, listening to music, baking, lucid dreaming, writing

What Grade I'm In: College Junior

Favorite Music: I can tolerate quite a lot of music, but my ultimate favorite is happy hardcore and folk metal.

Favorite Shows: Black Butler, Pokemon, Yugioh, Death Note, Soul Eater, Sailor Moon, Host Club, Futurama, King of the Hill, Avatar the Last Airbender, Teen Titans, Phineas and Ferb, House, The Office, Better Off Ted

Favorite Books: Harry Potter, Warriorcats, Temeraire, The Inheritance Cycle, House of Night

[What Your Looking For]

Description: Anyone open-minded, willing to accept me for who I am, not too clingy, and has similar interests with me. I like to have stimulating conversations about things, even if it's just about a show. I do not want anything too complicated. I like to live peacefully, and I do not want a relationship that will become too deep and weird. I am not really the passionate or lusty type. I'd like a companion-like relationship, someone to talk to, who will listen to me and relate to me (I will of course, do the same).

None yet.

MusicDragon

TheInfamousKingCupcake

Demonic Titan

10,175 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:51 am
[General Information]

Picture: i have no good pictures......User Image

Name: Tyler Ladd

Ages:(Willing to date) 14-18

Orientation: bi-curious

Interest: Art, Sparing, Anime,Reading,Cooking

Hobbies: Role playing, Drawing, Reading

What Grade I'm In: I'm A Sophomore

Favorite Music: I like all types of music

Favorite Shows: One Piece,Bleach, Naruto, Soul Eater, Heroic Age, Gurren lagann, Warehouse 13, Glee,Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares,Master Chef, Iron chef (both dubbed and american), Americas Got Talent, misfits, dr.who,merlin,the legend of the seeker.

Favorite Books: Ummm i have a ton of favorite books
Percy Jackson And The Olympians series , The Red Pyramid series, The Lost Hero series, The Secrets Of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel series,The City of Bones,City Of Ashes, the City of Glass, And the City of Fallen Angels.

[What Your Looking For]

Description: Well Im looking for anybody who will accept me for me and have a great attitude.

Other Sites To Contact: Maybe If i Trust you ill share my Facebook

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:45 pm
[General Information]

Picture: User Image

Name: Kortni

Ages:16-23

Orientation: Bi-sexual; I find more girls attractive than men.

Myself: Shy, Oddly Quiet, Always going deep into my thoughts, Perverted, Laid back, Open minded, Thinks too much, Realist, Student, Caring, Genuine, Hard to open up, Funny...

Interest: Bike Rides, Anime, Computers, Pictures, Video Games, Books, Writing, Learning, Domo, Thinking

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Sleeping, Studying, Video Games

What Grade I'm In: Freshman in College

Favorite Music: Genre's? Specifics? Rock, Alt. Rock, Crunk, Grunge, Indie, Some Country, Some Classical, Some Pop... Paramore, Regina Spektor, Robert Schumann, Blue October, Motion City Soundtrack, Seether, My Darkest Days, Kate Nash, Lucy Schwartz, Theory of a Deadman and so on..

Favorite Shows: Two and a Half Men, Teen Wolf, Switched at Birth, Jane by Design, Courage the cowardly dog, Rugrats, Ghost Hunters, How I met your mother, Yes, Dear, Still Standing, Everybody Loves Raymond, According to Jim and so on

Movies: The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Saint Ralph, It's kind of a funny story, James Bond, Star Wars, The Hang Over, Lucas, Elephant, The Pianist, Batman, Spiderman, American Pie Movies, The Scary Movies, much more

Anime: Ouran High School Host Club, Elfen Lied, Soul Eater, Death Note, Shuffle, Chobits yadda..

Favorite Books: Gosh. Hm.... Harry Potter, Keeping you A Secret, Percy Jackson, Alex Rider, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Giver, Maze Runner, GONE, HUNGER, LIES, PLAGUE, FEAR, It's kind of a funny story, The Hunt, The Host, The Shadow Children, Face on the Milk Carton, Leven Thumps, Skinjacker trilogy, 1984, The Great Gatsby, Brave New World, Tuck Everlasting, The Scarlet Letter.... yup..

[What Your Looking For]

Description: I am looking for someone who is more outgoing than myself, which shouldn't be too hard. Intelligent, Friendly, Open-minded, Funny, Their Own Person, and for the most part optimistic. I'm a bit of a pessimist, so it would be nice to have some optimism in mah life. sweatdrop

Other Sites To Contact:
N/A Wait till I get to know you.

Legendary Tako

BD Veloco

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:53 am
[General Information]

Picture:User Image

Name:Rolando David Rivero

Ages:17-22

Orientation:Straight

Interest: BMX, playing sports not into watching them that much. i like to write & sometimes find myself a solitude area and think.

Hobbies:i write, play pokemon, play MW3 just knifing (like the shinobi i am) watch anime

What Grade I'm In: community college

Favorite Music:anything thats rock, not a fan of country

Favorite Shows:depends on the show, i like scrubs, yu yu hakashu ,DBZ, Avatar last air bender. D-grey man and alot of other Animes,

Favorite Books:any Starwars Fan fiction, Fantasy, the Mortal Instrument series, i like to write more then i read

[]

Description: im looking for someone who is the ying to my yang. razz
i am the good of corruption looking for those who have taint in their purity.

Other Sites To Contact:i'll show you my facebook if interested razz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:58 am
[General Information]

Picture:
User Image

Name:
Fuu

Ages:
17-28 (sorry ladies, gotta be legal here)

Orientation:
Lesbian

Interest:
Anime, manga, yaoi, yuri, drawing, video games, comic books

Hobbies:
Writing, researching, exploring new places, dancing

What Grade I'm In:
College

Favorite Music:
Breakbeat/Industrial, Indie Rock, J-Rock, Classic Rock

Favorite Movies:
Avengers Assemble, Thor, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Moonchild, Terminator 2, Final Fantasy Advent Children

Favorite Books:
A Strong and Sudden Thaw, Out of the Ashes, Ash, Shattered Glass, The Betrayal Knows My Name, Rainbow Boys

What I'm Looking For

Description:
That's a bit broad isn't it? I can't even say I'm sure. I suppose I just want someone to talk to and maybe it'd go from there. I'm not immature enough to expect miracles or to even find someone to spend a significant amount of time with romantically, but at least I could make a friend.
I like girls, but I also like MtF/FtM. I'd like to meet someone kind of geeky who likes comics and video games, but also someone who's willing to let a relationship blossom should it come to that. I'm okay with long-distance, so long as there's a hope for meeting someday.

Other Sites To Contact:
Tumblr

Rotten Adel

Element277

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:52 pm
Name:Joe
Interest: good looking, not to picky smile
Favorite things to do: wrestling is my life
What Grade am i in?: Freshman. 9th
Favorite kind of Music: alternative ( jack johson, john mayer ) mostly upbeat music.
Favorite shows: Family Guy, It is literally the best
Favorite Books: Hunger games
What Do I like to do during my spare time: hang out with friends, that is if im single, when dating its all about her
Any sites That you can contact me from: Facebook got hacked, so twitter ( but right now im not insufferable giving out my last name, well not yet)
Picture Of Me: cam. broke, getting new phone soon so then the pics. will be up if asked
What Gender you are Interested in now: ladies
-----------------------------------------
What you are looking for: A girl that is cute, funny, and is positive.
Partner Online or real life? first time doing it online, done it plenty of times in real life, just wanted to try somthing new
What Ages are you willing to date? 13-17

PM me if ur interested  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:29 pm
x-RiceWine
[General Information]

Picture: Uhm... FB?

Name: Rice ^ 3^

Ages: 14-15

Orientation: Straight... I think. *questioning* ninja

Interest: Reading, games, military, skateboarding, judo

Hobbies: Drawing (<< Though not so good), Writing

What Grade I'm In: 8th

Favorite Music: K-Pop~ xD

Favorite Shows: Uhm... I don`t watch T.V. that much... o.o

Favorite Books: Silence, Divergent

[What Your Looking For]

Description: Kind of weird, adorable (not just in appearance), smart, will occasionally do the *hug* thing...

Other Sites To Contact: Facebook

Hey biggrin Im Joe  

Element277

iEmmiChan

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:17 pm
[General Information]

Picture: Maybe if I get to know you better :3

Name: Emily Jane

Ages:(Willing to date) 16-25

Orientation: Bisexual

Interest: Readings, Rubik's Cubes

Hobbies: Readings, Rubik's Cubes, I'm a Sporcler haha, addicted to Super Mario Games

What Grade I'm In: Senior year this September!!

Favorite Music: The Beatles, Coldplay, and My Chemical Romance

Favorite Shows: Family Guy, American Dad, Doctor Who, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Avatar the Last Airbender, and Spaced

Favorite Books: Harry Potter (Series), Lord of the Rings (Series), The Hobbit, The Kitchen God's Wife, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Series) and Ender's Game (so amazing)

[What Your Looking For]

Description: I really just want someone that I can talk to easily and who shares a lot of my interests, most of my friends aren't into the kind of stuff I like and I'd love to have someone sweet and funny who will get all of my geeky references.

Other Sites To Contact:
Gmail: EJaneHutton@Gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:30 pm
Name: Liono Thundercat

Ages sad Willing to date) 17-23

Orientation: straight~

Interest: Anime, roleplaying( in and out of the bedroom) c; , going to shows

Hobbies: Role playing, listening to music

What Grade I'm In: LOL im the leader of the thundercats nigguh

Favorite Music: rock

Favorite Shows: bleach, naruto shippuden, dn angel, loveless, hitman reborn, big o , cowboy bebop

Favorite Books: Ummm i have a ton of favorite books
Percy Jackson And The Olympians series , The Lost Hero series,,The City of Bones,City Of Ashes, the City of Glass, And the City of Fallen Angels.  

Mikami210

Original Noob

Mikami210

Original Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:37 pm
Heidi-san
Name: Heidi
Orientation: Straight with Bi moments xD
Hobbies and Interests: The Arts, being on my computer, socializing, dancing, and going exploring (ex: hiking)
Educational Grade: Senior in High School
Favorite kind of Music: Just about anything but my favorite is Electronica
Favorite shows: Dr. Who, Soul Eater (ugh, I'm blanking here -.-; )
Favorite Books: Nothing at the current moment (although I do like to read)
Websites: Just here will do but if I really like you then I'll start giving out some more personal information
Picture Of Me:
User Image

hi c:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:31 am
Name: Joseph
Ages willing to date: Anyone (if they look and act mature)-25
Things I like: Playing guitar, Boxing, Shooting guns, Video games, sleeping and listening to my ipod (not in that order)
Things I don't like: Garlic and most pop music…and that's pretty much it.
Favorite Movie: Fight Club
Favorite Band: Limp Bizkit (I know it's lame but I would love to play guitar with them or do a show with them one day…)
Picture of Me:User Image  

Eachan Amourachaus

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

NeverShoutDenny

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:55 am
[General Information]

Picture:Above

Name biggrin enny LOL yuss like the restaurant c: but some tend to call me DenDen

Ages:14-18 (Willing to date)

Orientation:Straight

Interest razz enguins<3,Music, Trolling, Basketball, drawing stick figures.

Hobbies:Sleeping, Baby raver x:, sorry ladies i'm not that
of a fascinating guy :C

What Grade I'm In: Sophomore

Favorite Music:
1) Beach boys- Wouldn't it be nice
2) Nevershoutnever- Time travel
3) A Day To Remember - If it means a lot to you

Favorite Shows:
1) Pokemon (oldies)
2) Tosh.0
3) Punked
4) Southpark

Favorite Books:
1) star girl<3
2) goosebumps (any)

What Your Looking For

Description:I want someone who will have the fun times that i have had with me,and when i do something stupid to be like "Haha your a dumb a** denny"
But the best thing is that i want someone who i can talk to a lot about the randomest stuff possible and that's good cause if we can talk for hours about the stupidest things then i know we can talk about just anything c:
I don't want a serious person, cause then i become serious and i gotta talk all fancy like "thank you ma'm o:" "Your are such a charming lad" "Chip chip cherrio?" But yeah a Fun,caring,crazy,funny girl that no matter what problem faces her she's always there with a smile<3 LOL ehh i write too much. I should right a book?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:44 pm
[General Information]

Picture: Check my profile.! I have lots c:

Name: Aurora

Ages: 14-25

Orientation: Bi~

Interest: I live for music heart && love anything exciting.

Hobbies: Smoking weed, drawing, raving

What Grade I'm In: 10th

Favorite Music: I listen to everything except country, but I'm a raver so I'm in love with dubstep. Greenday is my favorite band heart

Favorite Shows: Wilfred, Workaholics, Adventure Time, Brand X, Regular Show, I'll watch anything funny n.n

Favorite Books: I don't read much but I love all manga. The Sight && Fell are good, && of course the Harry Potter series.

[What Your Looking For]

Description: Hmm... Just some one to have fun with that will like to chill with me on here n.n preferably an interesting guy~

Other Sites To Contact: My Facebook.! I'll only accept your request if I know you wont stalk me && eat me n3n http://www.facebook.com/KittehhWaffless

Panda Narcotics

Savage Fatcat

6,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • PvP 200
  • 1 Win 50
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games