Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Grand Staircase Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ If you ever need someone to cry to ♪
♫ If you ever need someone to hold you ♪
♫ I will be there ♪
♫ Standing by your side ♪

------тнιrd----чєαr----нυғғlepυғғ------

Claire nodded and took the boy's offered hand in hers and started down the stairs. "I knew a blind boy in primary school. His name was Donal Flannery. He didn't like a lot of people fussing over him, but he always let me help him." She smiled as she remembered her friend from primary school. Idly, she wondered how he was doing, then returned to the task at hand. "The stairs usually follow a schedule but sometimes they change it up a little. I think whoever designed this school was probably mean and did this as a practical joke. You can usually tell when a stair is going to change by a small scraping sound as the railings retract. Though which way it turns is random." She shrugged a little and glanced at Connor. "So, you're a twin? Is your brother in Hogwarts too?"

♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

YOᑌᑎGᕮᖇ TᗯIᑎᖇᗩᐯᕮᑎᑕᒪᗩᗯ ᖴIᖇᔕT Yᕮᗩᖇ

Connor held Claire's hand, glad that she felt as warm as she seemed. She mentioned a blind boy she'd gone to school with, and he tilted his head. "You are very good at finding people that need a pinch of help then, Miss Claire. For that, I thank you." He took a few steps, listening as she said he'd been right to believe the stairs followed a schedule. At least he could figure that. Though the random changes weren't cool at all. "So it usually follows a pattern? But sometimes it's just mean. Got it. And.. I heard the scraping, but I thought it was the steps themselves." He nodded, feeling his glasses slide down his nose a bit. Luckily, the boy didn't much care about how he looked, so he pushed the lenses into his hair, deciding to just keep his eyes closed instead. "I am indeed. Identical in every way... 'cept our eyes. Colton has perfect vision. He's a Gryffindor, and I got put in Ravenclaw, so it's difficult for him to lead me around all the time... which is why I'm alone now." He nodded solemnly, wondering if his brother would be at lunch too.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ, ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ғʟʏ, ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ
Aʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ,
Sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, Sʜɪɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ

{OoC}
SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:06 pm

♫ I will be there ♪

The girl listened to him speak, then tilted her head when he said that his twin brother had been placed in a different house than he had. Rider and her were three years apart and she wasn't sure how she'd have reacted if she'd been placed in a different house than her. "That must be rough, not being in the same house. Well, as long as you have friends that can help. You can count me as one, if you'd like." She smiled again and turned to look at the boy. "It's lucky that I was wandering around, eh? Maybe it's fate. Maybe not. We're almost down to the Great Hall." They rounded the corner and the sounds of the Great Hall could be heard much louder now.

♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Connor turned toward Claire, a small frown on his face. He knew he and Colton belonged in separate houses, but he couldn't help missing his twin. It was a side effect of growing up together, perhaps. But Claire was right, he did have... well a couple friends. Unfortunately, none were in his own house. Mackenzie was Gryffindor, Rowan was Slytherin... and now Claire the Hufflepuff. Perhaps she was tempting fate, though. At least she knew her way around the school. "I have a few, though their ability to help is rather similar to Colton's. I really need to intermingle with the Ravenclaws, it seems." He cracked a small grin, cheeks tinging a bit pink. He kept walking down the stairs, rhythmic clicking from his cane tapping against the steps. When Claire announced them near the Hall, Connor nodded, easily able to hear all the students inside and smell the many smells from lunch. "What is fate, really? Perhaps we just wanted lunch at the same time. Though, Hufflepuff Commons aren't anywhere near the Ravenclaw Commons... So perhaps fate played her hand?" He smiled thoughtfully, hoping he'd be able to find his brother soon.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ, ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ғʟʏ, ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

{OoC}
SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:37 pm

♫ I will be there ♪

Claire giggled at him as he pondered fate, saying that perhaps they'd both wanted lunch at the same time. Truth be told, Claire had already eaten. "Well, to be honest, I was on my way to the gardens. I like to sit and sing to the plants. They don't seem to mind my singing. Sometimes I like to dance there too. Or practice my gymnastics. I'm actually wearing ballet slippers right now." She smiled, looking down at her toes. She loved ballet flats and wore them just about everywhere. Except for where she didn't. Some people thought she was weird for always wearing ballet flats, but you never knew when you'd need to gymnastic your way out of a situation.

♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Connor listened to Claire, perking up a bit when she mentioned the gardens. "There is a garden on campus? A flower garden, I presume? Does it have a lot of dangerous plants?" He hadn't ever really held an interest in plants until Professor Hill started teaching them. Honestly, it was a bit exciting to hear the man speak of plants as though they were his responsibility. Actually... as the Herbology teacher, it was his responsibility... perhaps it was something else, then. Connor didn't realize he'd zoned out until he heard the girl speak of her slippers. "I'm just happy I'm wearing matching shoes. Most of mine are wildly different in style, so it can be a bit confusing sometimes." He chuckled quietly, thinking his sneakers would work just fine for the day.

{OoC: Feel free to move them both to the GH!}
SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:56 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey had to stifle a cheer as she walked when Glynn decided to come anyway. "That's great, Glynn!" she told him. She was glad that he'd come even if he was determined to mind them; she liked Glynn and it would've been a shame if her friend missed out on the fun; he was quite mature and didn't sound like he'd spent much time with people their age. And Ivar was right, they weren't going into the Forbidden Forest. Not yet at least.

Rey chuckled when Ivar played along, but raised an eyebrow when he mentioned the security of the Ravenclaw common room. Her dad never mentioned this. "Oliver's right," she told Tiernan, "Many people who aren't Ravenclaw might be able to solve the riddle so that doesn't sound very secure at all." Ravenclaw's just asking to to be broken into; at least the Slytherin common room's secure and hidden otherwise she wouldn't be able to sleep properly, a worry that had been drilled into her by her parents.

Before her stomach could protest again, Rey hurried towards the staircase; she was hungry and from the sounds of it, so were the rest of her friends. "Lead the way, Ivar, our stomachs depend on it." Maybe she could convince the house elves to make spicy food!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l y
                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                              a txxGrand Staircase
                                                              w i t hxxfriends
                                                              f e e l i n gxxexcited
                                                              t h i n k i n gxxthis is going to be great!

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166

Xistund

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:39 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Fıяšт Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

The Hufflepuff stared at the blonde Slytherin when he demanded that Ivar should spill it. Wow, okay, were they close? Like, who are you? Ivar arched his eyebrow and was an inch close in sassing Oliver out, but he knew better than that. Ivar listened to Tiernan with deep concern as she casually just wondered about them getting chained upside-down and hoping that the staff had retired public flogging. The thought of gore only made the back of his spine shiver like hell, but goodness gracious he didn't think Hogwarts and the Headmaster would go as far in doing that. He was pretty sure that Headmaster Steele would only get fired if such a thing happened in this school. He couldn't help but smirk when she decided to counter Vitomir with smoothness because after all that rich brat deserved it. However, he couldn't help but stare at the Ravenclaw girl as if he was hearing a terrible Danish accent; Fear was what lead them to his birth? Really? He was going to ask how so, then, he gave Oliver a disgusted look when he interjected if the parents were so scared that they did the do. "Well that sounds gross but okay," He commented with a slight mutter.

Also, he was perfectly aware when Ravenclaw's entry was not a password, but a riddle-- Ivar was pretty sure he could answer that in a heartbeat, knowing that he was as smart as his brother and their parents (Well, at least from what he had heard from Matteo). When Oliver piped in if someone has the powered brain could answer the riddle, Ivar smiled and casually answered, "I can," He folded his arms across his chest and resumed, "I mean, I would have entered it anytime but well, my bror told me otherwise because of Privacy Reasons, so there's that," 'Not that it could stop me, anyway,' He was going to say this but he put that thought on hold, feeling that Tiernan and Glynn might hex him on the face.

Ivar smiled when his blonde Ravenclaw friend decided to come with them, though he felt guilty when he proceeded in saying that he would take responsibility incase anything goes sour. That sounded a bit burdensome, and the Hufflepuff didn't want to be Glynn's burden; Maybe if he could help him out of getting their friends out of trouble incase an incident happens, that could solve it. "If it helps," Ivar said to Glynn, sounding abit guilty, "I can help you out with that incase anything happens, I'm not exactly a troublemaker so--" Then Vitomir expressed his relief of having this "bickering" ended as if the prat didn't start the delay, making Ivar roll his eyes so hard then replied in very dry tone, it seemed that he managed to master his brother's wry attitude, "Riiiiiight, as if you're not a child, you're eleven, remember? You're being melodramatic so I'm going to make fun of you for now on, Vitamin,"

He grinned and nodded when he was told by Reyna to lead the way to the Kitchen, since after all they were as close as him with Glynn and Arnie. It should be easy, after all there was a rumor that Hufflepuffs tend to be good finders. "Come one, come all. I think this shouldn't be so long. And last note, no Vito, there's no need to break in the kitchens, that's "Breaking and Entering" and people go to jail for that" He wasn't joking when he said that he was going to make fun of Vitomir, so basically he wouldn't care if Vitomir wanted to hit him with a frying pan.

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

ωι†h [Reyna, Arnie, Glynn, Oliver, Vito, and Tiernan] α† [Corridor]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                    Yes, Oyeh, I'm not letting go of that Vitamin joke razz PPPPP

oyehh

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166

Xistund

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:58 am
User ImageUser Image

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                        I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                        Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                        The wires got the best of him.

Arenemetia had been rather quiet for awhile now. She didn't like the way that Vito-whatever boy spoke to Glynn or how he looked at her like she was nothing. It was rather poor taste. She knew she was weird. Her family had never been normal and she hadn't had a normal childhood and neither had Glynn from what she knew. But that didn't give some high on his horse little boy to act like he was their God or anything. She rolled her eyes and clung to Glynn as they followed Ivar and Reyna towards the staircases.

They were talking about the kitchens and she suddenly grinned. She knew where those were! Her sister had told her all about it! Even told her how to get in! But she hadn't had time to visit yet. She supposed now was the time. She wasn't going to steal Ivar's spotlight though, so instead she kept her mouth shut. She didn't want to be rude. She was sure he felt special being the only one that knew how to get into the kitchen. Suddenly she snorted loudly as her friend called the high and mighty Vito, Vitamin. "I like that nickname." She stated airily with a grin. "Vitamin..." She giggled again and looked around at all her friends. "Though... Vitamins are supposed to be helpful to people, and he hasn't seemed very helpful yet... though maybe this new nickname will help him evolve into his true form.... like a pokemon... have you ever played that game? My sister says that it was created to help people realize that they could change and become even better than they already were...."

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                        Won't tell me to stop,
                                                        Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                        Well, I can tell the wires pulled

oyehh
Diamond Wales
Jade Galaksylph
Kiska166
Xistund
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:55 am
Oh, I know, I can feel the shifting in my bones...
Enclosed are the senses so unknown.
I've been changing, falling, fading-
There's demons at the door patiently waiting.
But I wasn't composed of broken bones or demon limbs;
So please watch over me and be the light to carry me.
This change is all so permanent.

User Image
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

FIRST YEAR │ PUREBLOOD │ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan was happy to hear their first stop would be the kitchens. Not only could they not get in trouble for wandering into the rather mundane basement, their hunger would be sated before they set off on their quest. "I don't think it's necessary to break into the kitchens," she said mildly, in response to the impatient Vitamin. "I doubt it's the most secure location in the castle."

She stared right back at Oliver, looking as if she were holding back a giggle at his crossed arms. "I imagine that if your ancestors hadn't feared say, a wild dragon, they might not have managed to procreate. I can't comment on the exact circumstances of your birth." The Ravenclaw smiled wanly. Really, did she have to spell everything out for them? Her sisters always knew what she meant, and it wasn't as if she was speaking in parseltongue.

"It's my understanding that those of us with well powered brains are few and far between," Tiernan continued sweetly. "I'd be happy to take you all to the bronze eagle so we can see exactly how common 'well powered brains' are." She never had understood why cleverness was just so important to those who weren't in a house that prided itself on being clever. She'd seen fifth year Ravenclaws struggle over the riddles, and the school year wasn't even over.

She blinked as Reyna informed her rather officiously that Oliver was right, and Ivar piped up that he could get in anytime he liked, and said, in a tone that was either rather oblivious or rather sarcastic. "Oh, dear me. I hadn't realized passwords and hidden doors were the height of magical security nowadays. You see," she hurried along with them towards the Grand Staircase. "My sisters gave me the Slytherin common room password and instructions for how to get in as soon as they knew. It must be a mark of their well powered brains."

OOC:
oyehh

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

kiska166

Xistund

Can't you see the change in me?
There's no placement, no arrangement-
Of words that I could say to keep these changes away.
This world is a masterpiece...
A canvas sheet accountable for such losses.
Shout out to the artist who took his heart and his soul,
And lost them both in the process.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:15 am
User Image
                                                Scar tissue that I wish you saw
                                                Sarcastic mister know it all
                                                Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause
                                                With the birds I'll share
                                                This lonely view

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn decided right then and there that Vito was obviously a spoiled, selfish, immature brat. Arguing like immature children? Really? Who was doing the arguing? It wasn't him. He had mentioned one thing, one small concern over wandering all over the castle, and then had been blasted on all sides like he was in the wrong. Even Oliver didn't help any, and he was that was calling names and insulting people. He simply shook his head. "Mae'n well i aros yn dawel ac yn gadael i pobl yn meddwl eich bod yn dwp nag i agor eich ceg a dileu pob amheuaeth." He really didn't need to add any more, figuring that described the whole situation perfectly. After all, the only ones that weren't insulting everyone in the entire place were... well, he guessed he was the only one, since everyone was taking small jabs at each other. He couldn't even wrap his head around that.

He had to agree with Tiernan when everyone said they could get into their common room though, since even the older students had issues. Heck, sometimes it took an entire group of Ravenclaws to actually get in, and it was their common room.
                                                "I'm honestly confused as to how you seem to think that you by yourselves can get in. Granted, I'll just stand by and watch to see if you do, but it's a lot tougher than you're assuming." Glynn wouldn't let them in. He knew that the older students wouldn't either. And Tiernan certainly didn't sound like she was willing to give them the answer. Just why did the Slytherins think that they could easily get in was beyond him. Even Ivar was saying he could, which Glynn highly doubted.

════════════════════════

Thinking: We're going to get in big trouble for this...
                                                OOC:

Ash

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Soft spoken with a broken jaw
                                                Step outside but not to brawl
                                                Autumn's sweet we call it fall
                                                I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and
                                                With the birds I'll share
                                                This lonely view...

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

Xistund

oyehh

The Forgotten Weasley

kiska166

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:08 am
User Image
User Image

𝓗𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔖𝔩𝑦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝓗𝔢𝔦𝔯
═══════ ═══════ ═══════ ═══════

Vito now remembered why he did not bother trying to socialize with this lot before and like he assumed most of them were a waste of time and a headache to be around. 'Vitamin' was that supposed to be an insult. The boy scoffed, he would call Ivar a clown but it would have been an insult to the profession. "Vitamin, hm clearly reaching there. If you're going to insult me you could at least try to do better than that. Why don't I give you time and you can try again, maybe something with actual wit behind it." Vito said smiling as he moved to the back of the group, clearly having no interests in partaking with these conversations. He raised an eyebrow hearing that the Yaxley girl's sister and given away there password. Well he'd know that the sisters were not one for keeping secrets. He'd be sure to tell the house head about this infraction later.

═══════ ═══════ ═══════ ═══════

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:
blah blah

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

oyehh

The Forgotten Weasley

kiska166

Xistund

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:59 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Reserve Keeper - Pureblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

Oliver nodded proudly when Reyna had agreed with him and said he was right about students from other houses being able to solve the Ravenclaw common room riddle and break in. The blond allowed his housemate and Ivar to pass him so that he could follow them to the kitchens. After all, he hadn’t any idea where it was located. Upon hearing the Hufflepuff pipe up that he could answer the riddle, Oliver raised an eyebrow. “What makes you think you’d be able to get it right at any time? I’m sure the riddle would change; otherwise, it would basically be a password.” Privacy reasons? Bollocks. The kid probably never tried because he didn’t want to fail. Although it would be pretty hilarious to watch him get the riddle right – the look on Tiernan’s face would be priceless! And she was really starting to bug him. And she had the password to the Slytherin common room? Wasn’t that against some kind of rule that they couldn’t give out passwords to students from other houses? Or really anyone who wasn’t in their house? Of the two people who thought they were better than everyone, Tiernan was definitely one. And Vitamin was the other.

The Slytherin couldn’t help but burst into laughter when Ivar gave the kid that nickname, but if there was one thing Oliver was sure of, was that it would definitely stick. Almost immediately, Arenemetia – boy, was that a mouthful – not only commented on Vito’s new name but also insulted him. Pwned! Although he was beginning to feel a little sorry for his housemate. They hadn’t even started exploring the castle and everyone was already beginning to get on each others’ nerves. Maybe it would be a lot more fun (and peaceful) if they split up into small groups with their friends. Unfortunately, they wouldn’t efficiently explore the castle. Everyone in the group probably already knew a secret or passage that nobody else knew. For example, what about that secret garden he’d come across? However, that was a place he didn’t want others to find. It was nice to go there to chill for an hour without having anyone bother him. And who knows, maybe one day, he’ll be lucky enough to invite a girl out there and have no one disturb them.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

oyehh
Jade Galaksylph
Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry
Xistund
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:14 pm
User Image
                                      And you don't seem the lying kind
                                      A shame you seemed an honest man
                                      And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Seventh Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅶ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅶ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Taking good care to make sure the collection of incoming students entrusted to her were still present and accounted for, Selina led the group up the broad stairs. "Our Common Room and dormitories are located in one of the highest towers in the castle," she told the group, as they ascended the stairs. "However, the view from up there is well worth the trip up the stairs."

As they continued along, Selina added, "Oh, and a bit of advice. Watch your surroundings carefully. The stairs have a nasty habit of moving, and one can easily end up on the wrong landing. Also the people in the pictures visit each other frequently, so the paintings aren't necessarily the best of landmarks to use. Just stick close to me, and you'll be fine."

OOC: First Year Ravenclaws are asked to post here, before going on up to the Fifth Floor Corridor. Thank you.

murruelecreuset

[quote"Xistund"]

night_crawler_andy

oyehh

════════════════════════
                                      OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                      and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                      But you know that it means so much
                                      And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]