Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:27 pm
SHAW SANDFORD ROSS

Wearing

Don't even try your wasting time
Jump back I'll beat you down and turn around. I'm fighting my way through you

|||Former Slytherin|||Father of Six|||PureBlood|||

User Image
Shaw walked swiftly onto the platform, leading his two good children along towards the train. He was in a right awful mood after everything that had happened with Darius earlier that summer as well as the grades Jaslyn had gotten. Virgil seemed to be the only one in the entire damn family that knew how to act like a Ross and uphold the family name. Shaw stopped, sneering at the crowd around him. He was glad his real children had been put in Slytherin where there were at least less mongrels, but even so the beast of a child Darius had been put in Slytherin as well which just goes to show that even the noble house of snakes was falling. Soon there would be no place that was safe for purebloods. "Virgil, look out for your sister this year." Shaw growled, looking at the girl who was his daughter. "And you Jaslyn, do better in your classes this year or you won't be leaving the hosue all of next summer. Understand?"

OOC:...
Push you away, I'll never break. Come back ill beat you down
It's over now. I'm turning my back on you

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
twenty one.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop barista.
hufflepuff house.
pureblood.
wearing

Kaitlyn drove all the way to the train station with their old automobile in silence. Neither her, nor her sister had said a word to each other. When they finally arrived, the twenty one year old placed Amanda's luggage on a cart. "If you can prove that you're responsible, you can get a broom next year," she said, staring at her younger sister. After a moment of silence, the Hufflepuff graduate continued. "Behave and stay out of trouble." Kaitlyn did not say "please" because that would come out as more of a suggestion to the fourteen year old rather than an order. Once they finished their goodbyes, she watched Amanda walk through the wall to the platform before driving back home.

User Image
User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:31 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Kat made a face when Ariana said she could go either way with Arthur coming with them. "Alright then. Dad, I'd love for you to come with us. It'll be nice to have someone to see me off." She grabbed her cart and pushed it towards the train.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:38 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

Sitting with both her arms crossed in silence, Amanda stared out the window of her sister's car until they finally arrived at the station. This seemed to be the longest car ride she's ever been on. As the familiar station came into view, the fourteen year old unstrapped her seat belt. She watched her sister place her belongings onto a cart, still not saying anything to her until the twenty one year old finally piped up. "That doesn't help us win the Quidditch cup this year! I'm gonna have to use one of the school's crappy brooms!" Although she raised her voice, Kaitlyn did not say anything. Too late now, anyways, she thought with a roll of her eyes. "Yeah, whatever," she mumbled before looking into her sister's eyes. "Bye." After Kaitlyn also bid her farewells, the Slytherin stalked off through the wall and towards the platform.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:39 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Former Gryffindor Arithmancy Professor Quidditch Fanatic

So we’ve been outnumbered, raided, and now cornered
It’s hard to fight when the fight ain’t fair
We’re getting stronger now, find things they never found

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

Summer was officially over, and it saddened Akira a bit. Summer was her favorite time of year, with the warm weather and the freedom to visit loved ones. Though, she did love the school year as well. It gave her opportunities to meet new students and better her learning of things as well as teach something new to a few select others. Truthfully, she hadn't been at the station in quite a while. She had always apparated to Hogwarts ever since she started teaching there, but now she had her niece to worry about. "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you, Iris? I can always hop aboard the train. Quite easily, actually." she said to the tiny girl following close behind her. Turning back, Akira watched her. The girl's eyes were wide and searching, staring at everything in the station. They almost looked sad, in a way. Kira figured that little Rissy thought that it would be her mother and father taking her to the station for the first time, but this was simply not the case. The tiny girl turned her gaze upon the woman, and shook her head. Akira nodded slowly, and set the girl's trunk down, taking her niece's shoulders and kneeling down to her height. "Alright. I'll leave you here then. I'm sure you'll make it to the train in time. You're a smart girl." She kissed her forehead and continued. "Be safe. I'll see you at the school. I love you, Ris." And with that, she took her leave, making her way back to her apartment to continue packing, and then it was off to the castle.
*Exit Akira*

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

They might be bigger, but we’re faster and never scared
You can walk away, say we don’t need this
But there’s something in your eyes, says we can beat this

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:40 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Walking onto the platform, this would be Chase's fourth time, and first time with his two younger siblings. This was Sun's second year, and Autumn's first. All the Henrick siblings at Hogwarts. Ha, this will be some year. Running at full speed, Chase went through the brick wall as if it was routine, and waited on the other side for Sun and Autumn. The first year would get some experience, with her first exposure to some interesting magical abilities.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

With a smile, Ariana pushed her cart behind Katrina and followed her through the wall which separated platforms nine and ten. Truthfully, she was glad Arthur was coming as well; otherwise, this would have been the first year no one from her family sent her off and the first year an adult didn't accompany her to make sure she got on the train successfully. That's all too much, she thought.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:47 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Unsorted Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Stepping with tiny feet, Iris followed her aunt through the station until they arrived at the platform she was intended to run through. Aunty Kira took her leave, and now she was alone, standing with her trunk by her side and a small aquarium housing Neon the tree frog. Closing her hands into fists, Iris looked up at the brick wall in front of her. Was she seriously supposed to run head first into this thing? What if she missed the magic part and broke every bone in her face instead? A sigh passed her lips, and she took hold of the cart with her belongings upon it. "No turning back. Gotta be brave, face it head on. Literally." Her words were hushed, thinking out loud to herself. Counting to three, Iris pushed the cart with all of her strength, running as fast as she could towards the wall, and disappearing onto the platform. She was on her way.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:49 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jazz followed her father and brother silently. She was lost in thoughts of Chance, and their... date... earlier that summer. She sighed when her father spoke to her and nodded her head. "Yes sir."She said quietly. She slowly rolled her cart and belongings away from her father and brother. Looking around the platform, Jaslyn hoped to lay eyes on her favourite red headed Ravenclaw. She missed him, and was hoping they'd be able to get a compartment together... maybe just the two of them in it... alone. She smiled wistfully at the thought and continued to search for the brown eyed red haired boy. 'Come out come out wherever you are Chance' She thought quietly, giggling to herself.
User Image

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:56 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil nodded his head“Yes Father, I'll make sure she meets your exceptions.” Part of him felt bad for Jaslyn who now that the dog Darius ran off she was the focus for his hard diversification.
User Image

Xistund

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:03 pm
When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood’s run stale

User Image

Daemon Brookwater
>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Daemon walked beside Lore, pushing her cart for her. He had only come to visit the week before, and he wasn't particularly happy that he would have to wait another year to see her. He had gotten back from Rwanda and came home to see his family, which was in bad condition. Lore was beaten down, their mother was still dying, dad was still drunk, and Thomas was still a git. Lore was clutching Oggy, her cat, who was hissing in protest. When they reached the barrier, Lore ran in first, followed by Daemon. He hadn't been here since he was seventeen, and he had to say he did miss the place. He looked at Lore and tried to look cheerful, but he wasn't.

"Are you meeting any friends?" he asked, sounding light. Lore held out one finger to show that she really only had one she was keen on seeing. She hadn't made very many good friends, only acquaintances. The two of them looked around, searching the crowd for someone they would want to see. Lore recognized Ariana and Katrina and waved, but didn't think they would see her. No one often did.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

((sorry for the ugly layout))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Same as always, Cameron's mother dropped him off at the station. Since she was a muggle, she couldn't walk through the wall separating platforms nine and ten. The two wrapped each other in their arms before taking off in different directions.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:15 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie walked onto the platform by herself, pushing her cart infront of her. She had left the cottage in Tinworth they had been staying at in the early hours before the sun had even risen. She didn't want to speak to anyone and so had caught the knight bus to the station and here she was now.

Earlier that summer, her family had been asked to leave their home for a couple of weeks while the investigation of.... the incident was well investigated. She couldn't will herself to go back since then, and her uncle had decided to do some renovations since he couldn't bare to look at the room where or house or anything that had to do with Maggie and Blake. So they had gone to the only place they could think of, Michelle's home. When they'd arrived at the house, they found Vincent just coming home from the shop with Olyvia and no Michelle to be found anywhere and no note. Of course Gracie's uncle, Michael, had freaked out immediately. It was a reasonable reaction seeing as they had just been through a murder, but Vincent didn't seem worried at all. He said it was normal for her to run off to do whatever she pleased and that she could take care of herself. Gracie knew this to be true, and she frankly didn't care what Michelle was doing or what kind of trouble the Slytherin was getting herself into. Michelle didn't show up for the rest of summer and has yet to be seen still.

Gracie really didn't care though. She didn't care about anything. She just wanted to go back in time and stop everything from happening. She wanted to warn her parents, to save them, or at the very least see the killers face. She could have sworn she had seen his face, but for the life of her she couldn't remember anything but the blood, heat, pain, and the screaming.. it was terrible. She squeezed her eyes shut, but the fearful dark eyes of her mother returned to her once again. She swiftly opened them again, she didn't want to relive it again. Every time she fell asleep she was back there again. She had barely slept at all, the entire summer, and the lack of sleep was getting to her. She had dark circles under her eyes that even make up couldn't cover and her eyes were blood shot.

With a sigh Gracie pushed her cart forward and towards the train. She remembered meeting Jade there a year ago. It seemed like ages though. He was so far from her mind. She couldn't care what he said or if she even saw him. If he tried to touch her, hug her, kiss her, she didn't know what she would do. She couldn't stand anyone touching her anymore, it just reminded her of her parents and what happened. She couldn't help but blame herself fro the whole thing. She knew it had to have something to do with her. They had yet to catch the murderer though, and she doubted they ever would so she would never know.
'It's all my fault....'

Gracie sighed and scratched Feather's chin gently. The snowy owl was her mothers, and had come to her when she was dying, bringing Alpha with him. The owl refused to leave her side now. Right now, he sat on her good shoulder, cooing softly. Alpha was perched in her cage watching everything silently. Gracie looked up and saw Arthur, the auror who had been one of the investigators and frowned. She wanted to attack him. It was his job to find out who had done this, but he had done nothing, found nothing! Her parents were still dead, and whoever had done it was still out there free as a bee.
"What's the point?" She muttered. She couldn't do anything. Even though her wounds were healed, the scars still hurt badly and she doubted she could take on the head auror anyways. She turned away, fighting away tears. She refused to cry infront of everyone. She could wait just a tiny bit longer.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Arthur nodded when Kat asked him to accompany them and together Katrina and Arthur crossed through the dividing boundary. Back on Platform 9 3/4, Kat breathed a sigh of relief. She spotted her friend, Chase, and called out to him. "Chase! Come meet my Dad!"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:22 pm
They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater and Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||Second Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver walked onto the platform with Darius and her sister, but as soon as they were there, Elli was running off to talk to someone. Ver smiled and rolled her eyes at her sister. She was being strong for the family. She spotted the pink and blonde hair of her cousin, and was glad Grace was here and at least alive. She turned to Darius and gave him a half smile. She was worried about MIchelle, but she also knew her sister could take care of herself, and wherever she had been all summer, she was sure the Slytherin had people with her that would protect her if need be. "Darius..."She said trailing off, not sure what she was going to say.

Elli spotted a familiar who had entered the platform right before her and squealed. She rushed towards Cameron and jumped on his back, covering his eyes. ""Hey Cam! Guess who?" She said, laughing excitedly. It was easier to be happy here with her fellow students. Here the memories of summer were like a far off dream that might just have never happened. Here she could pretend they hadn't and be her normal peppy self.

If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games