Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:03 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth β™š 𝕭urke User Image
Second Year, π”Šπ”―π”Άπ”£π”£π”¦π”«π”‘π”¬π”―

If there was ever any doubt, any incredulous skepticism-- it flew over her head. Her low, raspy and haunting voice filled the room, sifting in the wind, gliding on enchanted melody, and, seemingly coming from every which way. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm a Gryffindor-second year- the houses all have their ups and downs, I suppose.

"Where do you think you'll end up?"
The question of curiosity flourished off her tongue before she could control it. "Most of my da's family were in Slytherin, or Ravenclaw," Cersei shrugged and relaxed as veela eyes finally scanned him, up and down. He seemed tense, but why, she couldn't deduce, instead, she tilted her head to one side and pondered. Wonder what kind of bloke he is- a serious one, that's for sure.

β™« My voice
---β™ͺHalf Witch-Half Veela
------ β™« Hogwarts Express
----------β™ͺ with Chance
--------------♬ β™ͺ β™« β™ͺ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Where am I? Hogwarts Express
What am I doing? On the train.
What am I thinking? I'm so nervous....

Kat stepped onto the train with her Ravenclaw friend Chase and his younger sibling and exhaled a breath of relief. Turning to the Henrick siblings, she said, "So, let's find the rest of our friends."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogwarts Express/ Compartment

The change in Belle's overall appearance was almost like night and day, her bubbly personality that greeted him was not the same one that was sitting alone in the train just a moment ago. It seemed the most common trait among the Slytherin, regardless of birth or way of thinking, was the ability to wear masks to hide that which they coveted most. Ronyo moved to sit across from Belle and removed his white fedora in respect as he took his seat. With the question about his summer asked again Ronyo thought he should have better prepared answers for such questions, again it showed how off he was today.

"Interesting...that seems to be the best word I have heard when people ask me. Let's just say I got to experience something that few ever get to, and I'm not entirely glad I did," again he was giving up more information that he normally would but right now he did not fill as if holding back would benefit anyone at this point, and he trusted Belle for the most part something he was curious to see if it was returned, "You're good at masking it you know, if it was anyone else you might have been able to pull it off. Something is troubling you, my ears are always open if you need someone to talk to, and if you need to yell a bit I know the silencing charm too," Ronyo slid his Ash wand out into his right hand and grinned at Belle, "anything you tell me will never leave this train."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

Chance was stunned by her voice as it glided up and down tones. She was different, that he was sure of. "Gryffindor. I thought so. You seem like a Gryffindor... My Mother was a Gryffindor. All of her family was in Gryffindor. Every last one of them. My father was a Slytherin, and... I'm just like him. That's what people tell me." he said, looking down at his hands in his lap. Speaking of his father was painful for him. He didn't dare speak of him at home with Cecille around. But it was true. He was the exact copy of his father, Thomas Carlson. "I'm hoping for Gryffindor, like my Mother. But I'm... afraid... Afraid I'll end up in Slytherin like my father... Gryffindor's aren't supposed to be afraid. That means I'll be a Slytherin for sure." he muttered, his cold tone gone and replaced with one of a frightened eleven year old boy. Because that was what he was. He fiddled with his mother's Gryffindor scarf. It was supposed to give him luck, but he wasn't a very lucky person.

{OOC:}

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:35 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth β™š 𝕭urke User Image
Second Year, π”Šπ”―π”Άπ”£π”£π”¦π”«π”‘π”¬π”―

Tilting her head from left, to right, Cersei blinked her eyes, nodded her head, and just... smiled. Soft and serene, at first, genuine compassion roared to life and lifted her spirits, even in the face of sudden abrupt truths. "My mum tells me being brave doesn't mean never being scared, actually, she says that's rubbish, everyone gets frightened..." Cersei nodded, her loose, wild tongue suddenly sharpened, serious almost, taking on her mother's tone.

"It's what you do despite that fear that makes you brave." Cersei concluded with a sentimental smile. "Sides, I hear the hat can take your feelings into account..." She paused suddenly and her voice trailed off... Sometimes, anyway....

β™« My voice
---β™ͺHalf Witch-Half Veela
------ β™« Hogwarts Express
----------β™ͺ with Chance
--------------♬ β™ͺ β™« β™ͺ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:38 pm
Eve Fallrein
User Image
Unsorted First Year

Eve walked onto the train, watching for an open booth. She eventually found an empty one and sat down. While she could have sat with her brother, this way she might meet some people. Her cool eyes looked around the compartment.

Where worlds collide
And days are dark
But you’ll never have my heart
**--_Out of Character-- _--**

Kai Sparrowheart

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:47 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Third Year ~
User Image

The train was long with many carts; Their friends could be anywhere. But surely out of so many people, their friends would stand out. After all, they were quite the bunch. "Too bad we don't have a method of communication besides screaming on the train. It'll make finding people so much easier," he commented.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:48 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fifth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

"Oh, umm," Belle, stunned, could only blink her eyes, again and again. Taken aback with utter surprise, her lips parted as though to speak but no sound came out. All at once, every pitfall of trouble she had so easily and single handedly cast aside was bubbling up to the surface in unmarked, black plastic bags.

And she didn't know what to do.

"Ronyo... has any one ever told you, you're too kind?" Soft, porcelain smiles painted her features, even as her distant thoughts flew out the window.

"My father's arranged a marriage between Devin and I," she began slowly, almost awkwardly, a wry, crooked smile twisted her lips. "I should be happy, shouldn't I..? I just don't know what to think...."

Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β•β•β•β•β•

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

Chance listened to Cersei's words intently. She seemed very knowledgeable for a mere second year. He nodded in agreement. "Yeah... That makes sense, I guess... But I don't think I'm brave enough to be brave enough. Does that make sense? I don't know... I hope the hat takes my emotions into consideration. Personally, I would rather be in Gryffindor... with someone I know... That's you, by the way." he said, returning to his sharp tongue at the end, but smiling while he did. Yes, Chance, the boy of harsh words and cold hearts, smiled. This girl was beginning to become his friend. Friend. Another foreign word. If she proved it to him fully, then he would become her friend...

{OOC:}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick
Unsorted || First Year

β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ ✧ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ ✧ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„

Sun felt slightly awkward if he sat in a compartment full of older kids. "I'm going to run on ahead," he said. "Going to meet new people!" He certainly didn't want to be left out as the first year who didn't have any friends his own age. "Don't do anything stupid, Chasey!" he yelled back at his brother as he disappeared down the path.

✧ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ ✧

βœ” Confidence
βœ” Just hold your head high
βœ” And keep going  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Where am I? Hogwarts Express
What am I doing? On the train.
What am I thinking? I'm so nervous....

Chase's younger brother ran off to go meet other people his age, giving Kat pause to smile. Then she acknowledged Chase. "Better communication would be nice. Oh well, let's huff it. Stick together!" she seized Chase's hand and smiled.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:58 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie laughed as her best friend's cheeks were tinted pink. "I'm just poking fun." She spoke with a smile and poke of her friends side. "But you two did seem to be getting pretty romantic there." She smirked and winked at her friend who abruptly changed the subject to dogs. "That's fantastic. Ver and Elli got half-kneazles when we were in Diagon, but I'm much more of an owl person." She laughed and opened Alpha's cage. The barn owl immediately fluttered down and landed next to Jade.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver smiled slightly at Branwen and shrugged. "They'll make friends with eachother quickly then." She muttered under her breath, sitting next to the other first year and stroking her kitten's ear. The small baby half-kneazle was poking it's head out of a pocket of her bag.

Elli rolled her eyes at her twin and took the seat next to Whit. "Flirting is fun." She sand to her sister before turning the boy and smiling. "Wouldn't you say?" She winked at him with a bright smile.
OOC:...

If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

Β± : . : Β± : . : Β± : . : Β±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin
Β± : . : Β± : . : Β± : . : Β±

Eretria climbed aboard, the retriever right behind. She was kinda glad that at least for the train ride she wouldn't have to worry about being bothered. Oh wait. She glanced down at the dog, and shook her head. How often did people see a dog at Hogwarts, anyway? "I think you are just going to be trouble." Fenris wagged her tail, obviously not caring for her master's reputation as she started sniffing at some of the other students. "For crying out loud!" She grabbed for the retriever and started trying to drag her toward one of the compartments, hoping to escape inside and be amongst the quiet.

----------------------------------
State: Annoyed
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

User Image
Fenris

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:07 pm
__--Alaric Fallrein--__

Unsorted First Year

This is the end Hold your breath
User Image
And count to ten Feel the earth move
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Alaric stepped on the train, and he knew his sister had left to go sit somewhere else. his natural instinct was to go find her, bu he had to let her be on her own sometime. he sighed and passed some third years and second years. He stopped and decided to sit with a slightly older girl, with brown hair. He silently walked up to the compartment, " Is it okay if I sit here?" he asked Elizabeth Burke, though he didn't know her name yet.

------------------
Thor
((OOC- ))
Hear my heart burst again

Kai Sparrowheart

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogwarts Express/ Compartment

"Muffliato," Ronyo waved his wand so it pointed at the ceiling of the compartment and allowed the spell to wash over the little room.

To kind? Actually come to think of it he was not sure if anyone had, or if they had he had not paid attention. His actions were done because he believed it was what should be done given the situation at hand. Sure he had problems of his own but he was not the center of the world and not even remotely the most important person on train. His troubles were something to take time and think about but it appeared Belle had truer troubles as it were.

An arranged marriage to Devin. Ronyo knew his team's seeker was already in a relation with the boy, what captain would not take some measure of notice into his fellow team members personal life? Troubles off the field often led to troubles on the field, but also because as teammates it meant they were comrades and Ronyo could never turn his back on a comrade. This did seem to be an interesting situation for the blonde Slytherin though. Sure she like Devin but did that mean she had intentions of marriage in her head, and at such an age that generally did not speak volumes about wisdom in love. One wondered how the other half of this equation felt on the matter, but in the end something like an arranged marriage was not a simple thing.

"I'm not kind Belle, I just do what people should do for each other. Now then, this is an interesting ordeal you are in. I take it by your tone the decision has been more or less solidified by both parents? How does Devin fill about this, and I guess the bigger question here would be...do you love him?"  
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games