Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hearts and Spades (Open...WOO!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look prettiful?
  HELL YAH!
  Nerps
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:52 pm
"Yeah, I'm not telekinetic or anything." Virgil said and reached out to poke the girl's antennae.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:11 am
"She should be, one person shouldn't attract heartless. Those two must be generating a lot of hatred..." Skye said as she raised her staff and making lightning strike near the two as well as getting rid of a few heartless. "Enough! Do you two realize what you're doing?"

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 pm
Nero crossed his swords as a shield of magic appeared in front of them blocking the attacks before slicing downwards. The slice sent out a large X of magic which shot straight towards Marx only to strike a bolt of lightning magic halfway there. Scanning the area Nero's eyes landed on the caster of the magic. "Well we were fighting until you oh so rudely interrupted." he growled slightly staring at Skye.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:17 pm
Marx Sliced the lightning with his claws canceling it out."Hmph! How dare you get involved!" He snarled as he tail swayed behind him aggitated. "If you wish to fight you must wait!" he said as he pulle dhis fists ack agian and began humming. "Snarling....." He said as a red and black aura rose off his body a she prepared another attack.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:55 pm
Nero crouched down and pushed off the ground hard sending himself flying straight at Marx. He concentrated fire magic into his Katana and lighting into his Wakizashi and as Nero came close to Marx he pushed both swords straight out towards the Wolf-man sending both magics towards Marx in a swirl. The two magics widened out slightly and Nero threw his Wakizashi straight through the center of the swirls with ice magic focused into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:09 pm
Skye sighed. "You're causing heartless to appear! People's lives are at stake!" She said, a bit annoyed that they were still fighting. "If you wanna rip each other apart, take it else where!"

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:44 pm
"Looks like that fight over there got more intense." Virgil said, pointing out the fight between Nero and Marx.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:50 am
(Has Virgil not managed to see Yoru if he's pointing out the fight? >.< )  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:55 am
(XD Just someone blocking me from his view I guess)
Yoru sighed "Lets go these two week idiots won't lesson to you"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:00 am
Drinn watches the fight thoughtfully and hums quietly to herself. Three large Heartless begin to move towards the fight, though they did their best to stay out of sight. "What are they so mad about anyway?"

((Hope you don't mind me getting some tougher Heartless onto the scene))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:26 pm
"This is not my world!" He said as he toke a deep breath. "For you, this ends now...." He said and launche dhimself up into the air using his tail as he moved his hands in a strange pattern."HOWLING STORM!" He said and punched forward as a symbol appeared infront of his fist and sent a barrgae of magic down at Nero and the heartless  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:12 pm
((He's kinda like Sora where he doesn't pay attention, but that's because he's not all focused and stuff.))

"I dunno, I think someone stepped on the other one's Jordans or something." Virgil said with a shrug.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:39 pm
(*poke*)

Skye sighed. "Irresponsible people...They're gonna end up destroying this town..." She said as she started walking away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:27 pm
((-Pokes back-
@Fiyah: Is it okay if I call in some large Heartless?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:46 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
"This is not my world!" He said as he toke a deep breath. "For you, this ends now...." He said and launche dhimself up into the air using his tail as he moved his hands in a strange pattern."HOWLING STORM!" He said and punched forward as a symbol appeared infront of his fist and sent a barrgae of magic down at Nero and the heartless

(Okay... large heartless are coming... I'm gonna say lets end this in a tie? Have em kill the heartless and then Nero brings Marx to the king for proving his worthiness in both honor and power?)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games