View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:31 pm
"Coming back to a place like this would be peaceful." Maya said with a small smile. She didn't like returning to her own home, but she could imagine the feeling at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:43 pm
Fid nodded. "What would you like to do?" He looked at her, not really knowing what to do at night... Usually he was up watching for an enemy.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:49 pm
"We could go to the bar? I'd like to see what people do for fun around here when the day's work is over." She suggested with a light smile. Their way of life was entirely new to her, and she loved it to be quite honest.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:58 pm
Fid nodded and led her along. Their bar was a bit more peaceful than other bars, but they sometime had people coming and making trouble. He opened the door and everyone went silent. As soon as the two entered, they all cheered a hello, laughing.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 pm
Maya was nervous when they fell silent, though their sudden burst of cheering surprised her. She traveled over to a dark corner, taking a seat where she could watch everyone and stay out of the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Fid went to get them drinks. The bartender gave them two juices infused with a little happiness. He handed her one of the cups. Everyone was drinking, laughing, telling a story, playing a game, or dancing.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:59 pm
Maya took a sip from the cup, nodding her head in thanks to Fid. "So what was it like to grow up here?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:58 pm
(( D:< I posted and the post never went through!!! ill post soon))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:43 am
((K. That sucks. razz ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:53 pm
Fid explained how growing up here was different, but not too much. He aged as fast as the other boys, that is, until he hit thirteen. When he hit that age, Berem made him work in the fields, like every other boy. As he aged slow and the other boys became men, a fifteen year old Fidelius learned how to fight men. Fid learned much and years later, he left for the elves. He was treated with love and respect all his life, until just recently, and that was by the elves.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:04 pm
Maya listened to Fidelius explain with great interest, envying his childhood a bit. When he finished she sighed. "You realize your people loved you still. They were understandably nervous about my family and their army coming to find me. And they should have been. It will happen." Maya murmured, looking at her reflection in her drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:08 pm
Fid looked at her and shook his head. "As long as your here, you have my village's protection." He smiled and took a sip of juice. He was confident his people trusted him enough.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:33 pm
"Thank you...I feel...guilty though. I feel like I'm using your village to hide. If there is someway I can repay your village....please let me know." She murmured, still looking at her drink. She would do what was in her power for them if they asked, but she didn't just want to hide in the village and trust they'd fully understand what it meant to take her in.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:23 pm
Fid smiled and looked at his drink. "You can start by not worrying about it. We are strong fighters and would rather protect one innocent than to let her fend for herself. Farm chores are also good." He downed the last of his drink and smiled at her now, giving her his biggest and brightest. "Honestly, relax."  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:49 am
Maya smiled lightly. She'd never done farm work. It would be interesting to see the result there. "Relaxing is easier said than done." She murmured lightly, looking to everyone else in the bar now. They seemed happy here. She wanted to stay, but even with Fid's welcoming, she felt she didn't belong.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff