Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:43 am
((Shh I haven't been able to play much Skyrim lately. And I'm feeling like less death warmed over today and just diseased, so I'll try to post after work.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:09 am
Rock became suspicious when she murmured to herself, not exactly catching anything but coat. He locked the car's doors, making sure the windows were up so no one would steal his Nova. It was his prized car, so he was really careful that no one could take it away. He then proceeded to catch up with Kierra. "Why do you think that?" he asked  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:36 pm
"Yes...sorry Smith. Thank you for coming to our aide...but I can't go back down there..." Amaya said softly as she and Calista slowly walked over, Calista hugging Adrian tight as Amaya took her human form once more and leaned against him slightly for the safety and comfort of him being there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:28 pm
"Love to stay and catch up, but it sounds like we've got a train to catch." Adrian said as he looked down at Calista with a smile. Yep, still just as cute as when she was three. Another sneeze coupled with the shuddering of wings interrupted the moment though, making him rub his nose a bit before gripping his arms and shivering slightly. "God I hope someone invents wing covers or something soon."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:35 pm
Smith glanced down at Flitt for a moment and the teleporter vanished, reappearing less than thirty seconds later with a pair of thin black cloth bags. Smith nodded to Flitt, who handed them to Adrian. "There you go. One pair of wing sheathes, with my compliments. They're normally used in the City by those with more sensitive membranes that don't want them getting damaged, but they'd be useful as insulation or disguise as well. Pity you don't want to visit, but take these as... a sample, I suppose In case you change your mind later. Flitt."

Flitt nodded as Smith laid a hand on his arm again and they both vanished. Smith's voice wavered in the air for a moment before likewise vanishing. "Tatty-bye, younglings."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:14 pm
Kierra walked down the stairs,"Well I know it's hot here, and you're not too fond of the hot, sooo...." She pointed to the room at the bottom of the stairs. It was an ice skating rink. The temperatre was much colder and there was a large ring of ice where people were skating. A hot chocolate stand was set to the side for people who wanted to warm up. Kierra turned to Rock and smiled,"Do you know how to skate?"  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:36 pm
Sierra felt two of the beings leave and could still hear the thoughts of the others. Heh..don'y worry Sebby will invent it. I'll tell him to for you. She thought to herself innocently wanting to aid another mutate. Although over the years she lost her innocence as she began to hate those who created the cure, she still held some for other mutates. Finishing her pocky, she stood and left the scene.

Several minutes later, she returned to the shop of Sebby. Seeing him in the back room writing upon papers, she simply took the broom starting to sweep up the floor to help him prepare the shop for its grand opening. The two of them merely nodding in greeting once the other looked over.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:50 am
"I will never understand him. Or what tatty-bye means." Amaya sighed once Smith was gone. While she'd promised to bring Calista to her grandparent's she was now rather worried about it, beginning to wonder if she should at all. With everything that just happened anyway, it didn't feel very safe to Amaya, so she began pacing the street slightly, trying to think.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:29 am
"Ditto." Adrian said, struggling with Smith's gift some as he tried to figure out how to get it on. Once he did, he flexed his covered wing a bit with a frown before taking it right back off. "On second thought I'll risk catching cold." he said finding the thing a tad uncomfortable and restraining before noticing Amaya pacing around. "Don't worry so much. They're coming after you, not Calista. At this point they may try to catch you when you're by yourself, but you don't have to worry about that since I'm not leaving." he pointed out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:54 am
"You're seriously asking a resident of Canada who can control ice if he can skate?" Rock asked, raising an eyebrow in slight disbelief she actually asked the question.

((Truth is, even if I am canadian, my skating is clunky because I don't own skates XO))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:30 am
(XD That's okay.)

Kierra's face reddened as she realized, now that he had said it out loud, it was a bit of a stupid question,"Okay so maybe therapy hasn't completely changed me, but yes, I asked......so let's go!" Kierra went to the counter where they were renting out skates and got her a pair.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:17 pm
Rock simply told the guy he had his own skates. He let her put her skates on and let himself use his ability; the ice crawled under his shoes and formed slim, sharp blades.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:30 am
"And what if they try to take her to bait me out?" Amaya asked as she turned to Adrian. She was very worried. If they found her just like that, who was to say they wouldn't find Calista for the short time she was at her grandparents?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:37 am
"She's got powers too, I'm sure she could hold them off." Adrian said putting a hand on Calista's head. Of course he wasn't sure just how much he believed that. "Two days." he said suddenly as he held up two fingers. "Please, just try not to worry yourself for two more days, at least. The only stress anyone should be feeling during the holiday season is getting their Christmas shopping done and dealing with family."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:47 pm
Amaya stood there, seeming to mull it over for a few moments before she sighed. "Fine...Calista, you know what to do if something happens, right?" Amaya asked as she walked over and looked down at the girl.

Calista nodded happily to her mother, now letting go of Adrian to hug Amaya around the waist.

"Okay then let's go." Amaya sighed, nodding off towards a nearby subway station.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games