Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini RP - Kanto Badge Run (Reno) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:41 pm
Sabrina did not flinch, she simply held a hand out and grabbed a hold of Reno with telekinesis, holding him in midair. "I told you earlier, I had foreseen our battle." The psychic woman remarked, as if chiding Reno. As for Alakazam, it too was not bothered by the beast coming at it. Right before the hound would bite down on Alakazam it would disappear in a flash, its trainer along with her captive would as well. It was a perfectly synchronized teleport between trainer and Pokemon, Sabrina stood where Alakazam did and Alakazam stood where Sabrina did. There was just one problem, Reno was floating in midair in front of Sabrina and that dog was about to bite at the former location of Alakazam which was occupied by Reno.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:02 pm
Whipping his head around at the sudden teleportation, Reno was quick to find Ezekiel attempting to bite into him as he had swapped positions with the Alakazam. Preparing to shout an order to abort the attack, a new thought struck Reno. "Bite down right on my arm!" Reno ordered, watching as the Houndoom struggled with the strange order but complied due to physics demanding he have some sort of impact on Reno. Feeling the dark energy course through his system and establish itself for the moment, Serene Senses cut itself off as the psychic energy was negated. What followed next would be the telekinesis weakening as the energy began to be expelled from Reno's body, the man pushing himself forward to strike at Sabrina while the dark energies still weakened or eliminated any psychic attacks on him.

Giving a single hand motion to Ezekiel as he took off at Sabrina, Reno watched out of the corner of his eye as the Houndoom sprang into action. Charging forward and baring his teeth as another Crunch attack prepared to rip into the Alakazam, Ezekiel hoped this time would not end with another swap out.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:26 pm
Sabrina was finally hit it seemed, pushed back by Reno, and yet seemingly unfazed (mentally) by the assault, though that was to be expected of the stone cold queen. Meanwhile, Alakazam was far more prepared for the incoming assault this time and thus did not need Sabrina's help. Now on its feet with spoon pointed forward, the Alakazam fired off a ball of brown energy at the incoming beast, a Focus Blast. It did not intend to allow the canine to get too close.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:53 pm
Taking advantage of the first strike connecting, Reno spun around Sabrina to end up behind her and attempt to put her in a chokehold. "Sorry, but I think a vision has some issues when dark energy is included in the mix. So there we go. Not hard ta see how you might end up wrong." Reno calmly told the psychic, preparing himself for whatever counter she was likely to include to this attack on her.

Ezekiel would look to the oncoming blast before making his own decision on how exactly to approach this assault. Ducking as the blast closed on his head, the physical energy slammed into his horns and drove the Dark Pokemon back a few feet before it took off without pause, a Sucker Punch aimed to take advantage of the slight pause to clamp down on the Alakazam and chow down on the Psychic type.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:43 pm
"You are mistaken." Sabrina said as she allowed Reno do as he wish. "I have foreseen it all. You can not defy fate." Alakazam was hit by the Sucker Punch, sending it flying back a ways, hitting the cold gym floor without the slightest grunt. It was at that moment which a strange gem teleported into the room above Alakazam, along with something in Sabrina's pocket. With the strange light Alakazam rose up into the air, a cocoon of solid light forming around him, completing consuming him and obscuring all view.

"This is where it ends." With the Psychic's words the orb of light exploded into several pieces, the pieces flying outward a bit before disappearing. In place of the orb floated Alakazam, once again floating with legs crossed. His appearance had changed however. The Psi Pokemon's mustache had grown greatly and turned white, as well as growing a full beard. The gem that it used to transform was now seemingly embedded in his forehead. Outside of the appearance change there were now five spoons floating above Alakazam in an arch.

With this new form came tremendous power as the air felt much more dense, its presence bearing down on all those near. Without a word Alakazam glared intensely at Houndoom as 'lightning' bolts of blue energy blasted out from its spoons, whizzing towards the hound. Once they connected the dog would find it can no longer use Sucker Punch, it had been disabled.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:09 pm
Looking to the strange transformation he observed the Alakazam had just taken, a few connections to his trip in the lab a year ago came into focus. "Oh boy. That explains what the hell mega evolution is. Now that could be interesting." Reno muttered, keeping Sabrina bound in the headlock before attempting to administer a headbutt to scramble her brains for a moment. Thinking to himself what exactly he could remember from Kaiden and the blue light that had appeared, the man quickly realized that half of Ezekiel's arsenal was useless now. Having the known moves racing in his mind, a hopefully better idea came to mind as the crazy new idea decided to show itself. "Ezekiel, Toxic!!" Reno vigorously ordered, the move idea so unprepared that he possessed no taps to send it wordlessly. The reasoning of a Pokemon able to breath out poison smog being able to create somewhat stronger poison did not seem far off. And, to Reno's surprise, the Houndoom drew in a deep breath before projectilely spitting a cascade of the powerful poison at the Alakazam.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:54 pm
With a wave of his hand the Alakazam reacted to the Toxic at almost the same time as the hound had unleashed it. The spoons would spin violently as the began to give off a brown glow. The spoons would then each release a medium sized Focus Blast, the balls of energy flying towards the hound. Nonetheless the Alakazam was hit by the Toxic, infected by it, though neither it nor Sabrina seemed to care, probably for good reason. It was futile.

"This is futile." Sabrina mocked, the woman teleporting away as the dark energy in Reno had faded away. She would appear back on her throne, waiting for the battle to play out. "It will be over soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:24 pm
Unable to evade the twin blasts as they streaked through the air, Ezekiel was sent flying into the wall with a sickening thud as the Houndoom fell onto the floor. Looking between Sabrina and his Pokemon, he grit his teeth before grabbing the Houndoom and visibly shaking the Pokemon as he stared directly at the Pokemon. "C'mon! Let me see ya get up when it looks like we're done!! Let me see ya snarl! We are not letting this stop us!" Feeling the Houndoom begin to stir into consciousness in his arms, Reno turned to face Sabrina as the Houndoom moved to his side to let his master's hand rest on his head.

"You may tell me this is futile, but I don't care! I have never backed down from a fight like this and I am not letting this be an exception! Just who the hell do you think I am!?" Letting the exuberant tone take over his voice, the insane trainer decided to commit to an action that might prove deadly. He charged forward at the Alakazam, gripping one of the chains from the still remaining manacles to swing at the thing's head. As he charged forward, behind him would approach Ezekiel, preparing a Crunch that would be used after it had leaped over Reno and aimed to bite into the Psychic type's head.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:57 pm
Sabrina said nothing. Alakazam opened its eyes wide as a large 'eye' made of energy appeared above its head and cast its glow down on Houndoom. The hound and Reno would both feel like their entire being had been penetrated, that they were more naked than they had ever been, completely exposed. It was Miracle Eye. With a simple wave of her hand Sabrina let loose a powerful blast of Psychic energy herself, finally showing what she could really do. Could the weakened Houndoom, and Reno, really resist?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:12 pm
Allowing his senses to guide him instead of his planing that he had attempted, Reno sent himself leaping into the air alongside his Houndoom, denying his own attack as he instead intercepted the blast that seemed to have been meant for Ezekiel. Feeling himself flying back, the man attempted to avoid his Houndoom and only succeeded in managing to avoid knocking the Pokemon off course too badly, although it was debatable how much longer he could survive. But the urgency of this matter might be defeated with Ezekiel preparing to bite down into the Alakazam with the Crunch attack, now aimed at an arm due to the altered path.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:10 pm
The moment the canine bit down a faint blue color began to emit from the Mega Alakazam. While the Pokemon was hurt pretty badly by the Crunch and barely hanging on as moments passed it seemed to get better...it was using Recover. Sabrina instead did the attacking as the hound was now vulnerable to her own powers. The woman would snatch the beast off of her Pokemon, using her powers to open its jaws and pry it off before tossing it at Reno. "This battle is over, we both know this. To continue would do nothing but inflict irreparable harm to you and your Pokemon."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:02 pm
Catching Ezekiel as he flew through the air, Reno found the Houndoom struggling to keep consciousness after that last impact, eyes flickering open and shut with little control. Placing the Pokemon back on his feet before struggling to his feet himself, the red haired channeler pointed at Sabrina before supplying the words to match the gesture. "Y'know what? I don't need to listen to you. You have this idea you can predict the future and have this entire battle planned out, but I don't see it that way. I see a way to win this and I'm gonna keep fighting for that until I give out." Letting the unaccented statement hang in the air for a moment, Reno charge forward with Ezekiel to attack the Alakazam one last time. Looking to the Houndoom as it prepared a final Crunch attack, Reno gripped the chain from his manacle to swing at the Psychic menace. Who knows, maybe the Toxic had taken major effect at this point. Couldn't hurt to be on a long shot.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:32 pm
Sabrina said nothing to Reno as he and his Pokemon charged Mega Alakazam. However, she did do something, Reno would soon realized. As the Pokemon charged forward Alakazam would executed a Psycho Shift, removing its self of the deadly poison and giving it to the critically wounded Houndoom. The dog would connect with Alakazam, as would Reno. The pair finally taking down the Mega Pokemon with their combo attack. Reno would soon realize what Alakazam had done to his Pokemon, the already built up poison would then be in its system. Reno would rush his dog to the Pokemon Center only to find out he was too late. The trainer would be with his Pokemon, badge in hand, as the Dark type left this world not with a roar, but with a whimper.

Reno would come back to reality, just starting to execute his combo attack with Ezekiel. Sabrina had implanted her premonition into his mind, giving him the choice to decide his own fate. He would continue and win, but greatly risk the life of his Pokemon. Was it worth it?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:46 pm
Halting on the spot without so much as a word, Reno looked to his hands before looking to Sabrina gain. She would poison his Pokemon simply to have some spiteful prediction come true? And hell, with the Toxic as strong as it was at this point, it might rival the poison that he saw in the last gym. Letting that thought stew in his mind for a moment, Reno looked to Ezekiel before reaching into his bag to throw a berry at the Houndoom. "Okay, had my time to decide my fate. I take option three." Smirking at the girl before resuming his charge, Reno and Ezekiel would draw in for their attack as Reno finally announced his insane plan. "One Pecha berry! Courtesy of Celadon Gym and bred to fight off the poison from the Fuchsia City Gym!" Looking to his Houndoom and the Crunch attack he had prepared, the two swung for the Alakazam in hopes that it would defeat it and Sabrina's plan.

(I completely forgot to list this thing in my items since I thought it would only be usable here. And I somehow decided to not use it in the Fuchsia City Gym. I'm not sure if I regret that decision or not, but we'll see.)  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:23 am
Sabrina's face seemed to twitch almost, as if surprised by Reno's action, however she was not moved enough to show any type of worry or concern. Alakazam just stood there as well as it pointed one of its many spoons at Houndoom, firing off a beam of black energy at the charging hound. The beast would be inflicted with images of mockery by what would appear to him as Reno, the dog would also see the alternate timeline where it died and yet its trainer continued the fight. It was a Torment attack, and since he used Crunch once before in succession the dog would find that he couldn't muster the dark energy into its jaws and would bite down on Alakazam without the extra energy that would truly harm it. The Psychic was hurt by the bite but not enough to take it down, what really was harming it was the poison in its system by this point, it was almost done for.

"It's over." Sabrina muttered as he once again blasted the pair back with a wave of psychic energy, her Pokemon falling to its knees panting out of exhaustion.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games