Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Metaplot
[Metaplot] All Hands on Deck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 27 Total: 27 (1-100)

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:46 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: A'iel
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Nasath

Quote:
27-30. While the day started off sunny and warm, as the afternoon wears on the clouds build and a line of squalls form. If you're a brown or bronze rider, you are able to fly through the squall and fight the worst of the winds. If you're a white, blue, or green, you may either decide to fight the winds and fly through it (though your dragon might well wind up a bit exhausted afterwards) or you can turn round and avoid the worst of it.

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 69 Total: 69 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:47 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Amna
Dragon Name & Color White Zunulth

Quote:
65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:48 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Amna
Dragon Name & Color White Zunulth

Quote:
Quote:
65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

3. Not completely convinced by your platitudes, the cotholders nevertheless grudgingly settle down, with promises that they will be watching during the next Fall.

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 25 Total: 25 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:49 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: D'mar
Dragon Name & Color Blue Strigonth

Quote:
19-25. You know this is an important mission, but you're....kind of...bored. So very bored. Bored. You've been flying over open water and there's just a whole lot of nothing happening. Booooooored.

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 59 Total: 59 (1-100)

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:50 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: G'ar
Dragon Name & Color Blue Marasemeth

Quote:
56-60. You actually manage to find a fishing boat that saw the Southern Star - about two months ago on a very different voyage. Shaffit, just when you started getting your hopes up! Still, the fish is pretty good.

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 46 Total: 46 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:51 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: L'an
Dragon Name & Color Green Alcherath

Quote:
46-50. The dolphins in this area are excited about something. Initially, you think you might have found signs of a wreckage, but the wreck you found was centuries old. Upon reflection, you realize that the dolphins are using this wreck to herd a school of fish into becoming lunch.

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 74 Total: 74 (1-100)

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:52 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Wione
Dragon Name & Color Green Findith

Quote:
71-74. While searching for the Southern Star, you encounter an alarmingly dashing dolphineer. He or she seems... surprisingly friendly, considering the company you've recently been keeping. It becomes readily apparent that s/he has amorous intentions and you may either stay and enjoy a night of it with the dashing dolphineer (facing the consequences of abandoning your post upon your return) or get out of dodge. If you choose to stay, please quote your Wingleader and let them know. The next morning you find yourself alone with nothing but the memory of your time together to keep you warm. S/he took everything you own, you shaffing deadglow.

ShinosBee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:54 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: X'il
Dragon Name & Color Blue Halcyath

Quote:
36-40. You find yourself bumping into some unaffiliated riders you don't recognize.
--If you're from Flame's Fury: These are definitely not riders from any Weyr you've heard of. Come to think of it, you're pretty sure the clothing they are wearing is meant for a much colder climate than this one. High Reaches, maybe? Telgar? Better let your Wingleader know. You don't stop to find out where they're from as they're particularly pleased to see you and you have important things to be doing.

ShinosBee

Nerd

TheWishling rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:22 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury]
Rider Name:
H'ral
Dragon Name & Color
Bronze Sigurath

Quote:
The dolphins in this area are excited about something. Initially, you think you might have found signs of a wreckage, but the wreck you found was centuries old. Upon reflection, you realize that the dolphins are using this wreck to herd a school of fish into becoming lunch.

TheWishling rolled 1 100-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:24 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury]
Rider Name:
Kutar
Dragon Name & Color
Green Wrenth

Quote:
Nothing of note here. All seems quiet. There's nothing but you, your dragon, the sweep riders, the sky, and the sea.

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
Prism Shine rolled 1 100-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-100)

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:26 pm
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Cortun
Dragon Name & Color White Menyherth

Quote:
11-14. You and your dragon wind up spotting a pod of dolphins and their dolphineer partners. You fly down to see if there's any information about a missing (or Faranth forbid sunken ship) but they haven't heard or seen anything. Though they promise to keep an eye out, there's no leads. At least our dragon got to have fun floating with the dolphins.

Prism Shine rolled 1 100-sided dice: 78 Total: 78 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:28 pm
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Zi'aso
Dragon Name & Color Green Tiernoth

Quote:
76-80. You have unwittingly stumbled upon a pirate's treasure trove. Just as you and your wingmates stoop to examine the glittering contents, you hear the sound of voices coming from the cove. If you choose to try your luck with the pirate, roll a D4 to see what happens!

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Prism Shine rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:29 pm
Prism Shine
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Zi'aso
Dragon Name & Color Green Tiernoth

Quote:
76-80. You have unwittingly stumbled upon a pirate's treasure trove. Just as you and your wingmates stoop to examine the glittering contents, you hear the sound of voices coming from the cove. If you choose to try your luck with the pirate, roll a D4 to see what happens!

Quote:
--2. Rather than attempting to steal from the pirates, you question them regarding the ship's disappearance. Although you aren't able to get a straight answer from them, they don't seem to know what you're talking about. You conclude that they're bluffing to stall for time.

Prism Shine rolled 1 100-sided dice: 71 Total: 71 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:32 pm
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: L'rua
Dragon Name & Color Blue Invenirth

Quote:
71-74. While searching for the Southern Star, you encounter an alarmingly dashing dolphineer. He or she seems... surprisingly friendly, considering the company you've recently been keeping. It becomes readily apparent that s/he has amorous intentions and you may either stay and enjoy a night of it with the dashing dolphineer (facing the consequences of abandoning your post upon your return) or get out of dodge. If you choose to stay, please quote your Wingleader and let them know. The next morning you find yourself alone with nothing but the memory of your time together to keep you warm. S/he took everything you own, you shaffing deadglow.

NOPE nope nope. Ain't happening.  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Smerdle rolled 1 100-sided dice: 77 Total: 77 (1-100)

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:44 pm
I Fly With Flame's Fury!
Rider Name: O'len
Dragon Name & Color Brown Aleyath

Quote:

Metaplot

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff