Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:43 pm
Ryu and Joey caught Kumi and Tact, Kumi's eyes went back to normal "I didn't expect this much of a surprise...don't you think, Ryu?" Joey said Ryu jusp kept silent "what are you guys doing here?" Kumi asked "We're here to save you" Ryu said "this is bad time..." she said, she suddenly felt pain in her stomach and suddenly vomitted blood, Ray quickly ran towards her "please tell me this isn't happening..." Ray said 'I'm sorry...they injected too much blood on me..." Kumi said

((I'm gonna change something in Kumi's profile))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:03 pm
Rester whammed his brother in the nose and pulled out his blade, and began slashing Silencer. "What the hell are u doing back here?!" he growled at Tact. "To save your sorry but twice!" Tatc said. "But we've got a situation here. There's no way anynof this is possible.... but then again....." he pulled out a chip. "I found this broken on the ground, near the waterfall."

Then Aquila started firing at SIlencer with aimer goggles. "Damn u to hell, TAct," snarled SIlencer.  

Rester.R

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:02 pm
Name:Riley
Side: Inbetween
Race: vampire/werewolf
Weapons: guns and a sword
Courses: Technology, Slaying, and poison
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Distant, loner, mysterious, clever, sneaky, and stubborn
Bio: Running from the terrible things shes done in the past.
Dorm:#33  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:47 pm
Kumi back started to hurt "I can't...I can't...I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!" Kumi shouted, her back suddenly grew red wings, her hair grew longer and her eyes turned red, then her she grew fangs, Joe tried to get near to Kumi but Ray and Ryu stopped him "don't go near her...she's a youkai now...something might happen bad here and it's ain't gonna be pretty" Ray said to Joe  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:20 pm
Tact eyed kUmi. "Oh great! Just super! Now she's a youkai! What else can possibly GO WRONG?!!!!!" "Would u just shut the hell up?!" yelled Rester. "A youkai is not very strong. well, it is, but I can defeat it, if you give em time. But I'me sort of busy here!" He blocked Silencer's blow. "No, me and Aquila will stall them," said Tatc. "You do what ever you can to help Kumi!" "What ever," Rester walked over to Ray. "SO, ready to get us soem youkai?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:20 am
"sure! I'm ready...it's a good thing your doin' this...it's your Freaking fault anyway!" Ray said, Ryu and Joe charged at Kumi trying to stop her from killing them "Shut up Ray! This isn't the time to argue about that!" Ryu said as he swung his Katana at Kumi, Kumi blocked it with her Katana and pushed him at the tree "don't tell him about that now! We have other problems...REMEMBER!?!" Joe said thrusting his sword to Kumi, she evaded it and threw Joe, Ryu was able to catch him "Fine! But if my sister ends up asleep in 7 months or 2 years...I'm going to KILL you..." Ray said charging at Kumi.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:54 pm
"Whatever," he chargd like the rest of them. But they had no technique... itwas senseless...... youkais aren't really smart, so it could be a weakness..... Rester looked at SIlencer. It could be an advantage... if..... hmm..... he smiled. "SOrry about this...." he said, whamming Ryu in the head. He bumped into Aquila, who in turn accidentally fired her AMX 3010, and it hit SIlencers cannon arm, and it fired a large ion beam like Rester's eye. Then Rester fired his combined cannon with SIlencers at Kumi. "This is to easy..." he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:09 am
Kumi dodged it, she barely made it alive, Ray Hit Rester on the head "Are you trying to kill my sister?!" Ray said looking at him angrily Joey helped Ryu out "you okay?" He asked "Ya think?!" Ryu replied.

Ryu examined the position of Kumi perfectly, he ran to a tree and put his hand on the bark, vines suddenly held Kumi tight 'I'm sorry Kumi...but I have to stop you for now... he thought "Ray! Joey! QUICK! use your power and gather your aura" Ryu said. Joey and Ray walked near the tree and held out their hands, they gathered their aura to Kumi all three of them had the same mark as their school's emblem.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:37 pm
Rester looked, dumbfounded. Then he laughed. Thne he laughed even harder. In fact, he laughed so hard, that he fell to the ground, and he pointed and pounded his fists on the ground. Then he got up and looked more stern. "Thats, that is the most.... wait.... nevermind.... u dont wanna hear this....."""  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:05 am
They ignored Rester and just went on, Kumi closed her eye and she was able to calm down, all three of them collapsed, the vine that held Kumi let go of her, she fell gently to the ground. Her wing dissappeared, her left eye turned green and ears were back to the way it was, markings appeared on her hands and forhead 'half of me has awaken... she thought  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:41 pm
Rester went back to fighting. H let Tatc take care of the others, and he foght alone. "Oh god,"he said. He tryed to hit Silecer, but he floated away and disappeared, first pointing up. Rester backed away, and tapped Ryu' shoulder. "Uh, i hate to interrupt your ignorant whatever youre doing, but we have an AVANLANCHE!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:15 pm
"they're uncouncious..." Kumi said she put her hands to the ground and created a barrier, she carried Joey behind her "trust me on this one..." she said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:59 pm
*watches Kumi with a raised eyebrow*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:40 pm
(((to riley:WTF?!!! How did u get here???!!!!))

Rester shrugged nad modified his eye so instead of cannon, it made a barrier. He grabbed Tatc and ran along with Kumi, trying to shrug the fatc that something was fishy here.  

Rester.R

fishynaruto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:29 am
Name mad iou
Side: good
Race: witch
Weapons: broom stick, cast spells, arrows af light
Courses: controlling wind,water,earth,fire
Appearance:
Personality:User Image
Bio: ........
Dorm: #30  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games