Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Falling Out... Roleplay. Now with Sci-Fi overtones! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Pippin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:25 pm
Novatierrie
EienKage
((Sorry to dissapoint; WW, Novaterrie; he's in the theater with everyone else. The was the point of my "Everyone's in the theater now" post.))

((I'll edit my post to fit, then. :3))

((oops, i edited my post, in spain in all, toodles lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:55 pm
((Sorry, Wicked, that just isn't going to work. sweatdrop Everyone is in the theater, unharmed. When you have the time, you'll definitely want to read from where you left off. Hope you're having a good trip, though!))  

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:42 pm
Dru smiled weakly at Griffin. She didnt know for sure but she was certain that her family was dead. The only downfall of that was that she couldnt feel any remorse or sadness for them at all.

"They're dead,"Dru said softly,"My parents are dead." She choked back a few tears. I cant cry for them, she thought to herself angrily, they never loved me at all. What use would it do to have sorrow for them.

((Sorry I havent been on for two days. Damn internet.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:58 pm
"Lots of people are dead," Ani said, annoyed. She'd overheard Dru. "We're not. It's up to us to survive until help comes. If help comes. It won't do us any good to cry about it."

Okay, Ani, just because you have parent issues doesn't mean everybody does.  

Novatierrie
Crew

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:12 am
Novatierrie
"Lots of people are dead," Ani said, annoyed. She'd overheard Dru. "We're not. It's up to us to survive until help comes. If help comes. It won't do us any good to cry about it."

Okay, Ani, just because you have parent issues doesn't mean everybody does.

Dru shot a glare in the girl's direction, fire in her eyes.

"I dont plan on crying for them,"Dru snapped softly,"I know they're dead, but I'm glad." Dru knew somewhere inside her that this was a cold way of thinking, but she was glad that they were dead.

They didnt ever love her or show any kind of care and consideration towards her. They had been dead to her for years. She also knew that she shouldnt have snapped at someone, they were all in the same boat and wether Dru liked it or not she had to deal with it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:09 am
((*reads and smacks self repeatedly* omg, sooo ou of it. jet lag sucks a**...anyway...deleated old post. best to start a new))

Aaron stood in the back of the theatre staring at the others from afar. HE diden´t know anyone and he guessed that they may be friendly and they seemed to be planning from what he could over-hear. Seems i may be thrust into a group...o´well friends are friends I guess. Arron approched the group and smiled meekly, his spiked hair still in perfect condition, he sure hoped there were hair slaons undamnaged," Hey....whats up," what else was there to say. He had never been in this situation. They seemed to be organizing themselves for something, he had assumed if he was unharmed things were better than appeared. Perhaps he was wrong," So...whats going on exactly?" He hooped they would know but then again he woulden´t want to be the only one not to know either.  

Prince Pippin

chobichan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:06 pm
"The area around us has been bombed, Aaron." Fiona told him, recognizing him from earlier. "Everything was destroyed besides this theatre, it seems... I can't say I know anything besides that and the fact we need to find supplies for survival." She brushed her hand through her hair- an old nervous habit along with biting her lip, which she had been doing for a while until she started talking. "I wish I knew anything... besides that..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:23 pm
((So am I to understand that WW stands for world war? Like as in... There's a world war in progress so everything in or out of the town is destroyed?))

Griffin leaned forward and kissed Dru's forehead, hugging her to him. "It's alright. Really." He looked over at the girl called Ani, recognizing her instantly from a few days before at the pool. "We've all lost something. Some of us more than others. Crying might not help, but arguing and snapping at each other won't either." At this he shuffled nervously. He usually didn't openly talk with people he barely knew. The shock of present circumstance had his brain scrambled. "I mean no offense... of course." He glanced up into the girl's eyes. He thought he saw pain. Hurt. Even neglect there. He looked away, not wanting his stare to be taken the offensively, and looked back at Dru. Are you okay? Your family..."  

DarkPisces

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:46 pm
((WW stands for Wicked_Wizard. sweatdrop Speaking of which, WW, everyone's in the screenroom [which I don't know exactly what to call, so it's the 'theater'.] The rest of the cinemas has destroyed, like the rest of the town.))

John, right at home directing the scene was all but calmed down, and helping to organize the panic helped him to steer himself away from his.

"So, let's see. We've got Lee and Eileen going to get communication supplies so far; who else is going with them? We probably don't want more than four people gone, just in case anything happens. And the more people we have here to set up, the better. But, Lee, how many people do you think you'll need to go, and what will you need them to do?

"Although, I'm not sure if Eileen should go," he continued, "Since you were the one to have brought all the supplies, you'll have a better idea of what to do with them."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:08 pm
    Lee stood up slowly, trying to organise his mind,

"Anyone with any first aid knowledge. Any group that goes out should have a designated first-aider. I did a few outdoor orienteering groups, which is what I got my radio gear for, and every group that we took out had a first aider.

"Its been a while since I did a session, so I can't remember everything I did, But I do remember the importance of a first aider."

Lee glanced around the group, the pain and worry in each of their faces was obvious.

No one should have to deal with this. But we've got to, so I'm gonna help make sure we all get through this together.

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

chobichan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:54 pm
"I can go check the supplies in my area... But I would need to take someone with me, if that be the case..." She looked around, trying to find a volunteer. "Anyone willing to come with me to my house then the market just outside the radius of town?" Her small hands no longer clutched so strongly on each other. She was able to keep herself somewhat relaxed. Her thoughts were of what her brother would tell her to do, and so she followed their directions. That made the anxiety go away, for she believed in her brother. Her brother, to her, was always right.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:01 pm
Mel looked at John, her eyes begging him to go with Fiona. She was personally too scared to volunteer. "John, you're the oldest here. You should maybe head the search party. And maybe... maybe take Jeeves with you."

Jeeves looked up when he heard his name. He spit once before speaking, "What's that you want girlie?"

"I was just thinking you could go with Fiona's search party. You know, because I know you're one of the oldest here too."

He stood silent a moment, as if he was about to say something smart but instead just let out a non-commital "Hn." He looked around a moment. "Sure, yeah, I'll go."

Jeeveslooked around in the dim light. "You know, a theatre isn't very structurally sound. We might wanna head somewhere else. I'll go with someone if we end up looking for a safer place to stay."  

Trish the Stalker

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:19 pm
Ani sighs and walks up to Lee. "I'm certified in first aid and CPR." The tone of her voice shouts 'Don't ask why, I'm not telling you.'

More than anything, she just wants to get out of there, before she antagonizes anyone else. She's feeling out of her element and exposed without her friends there...not like they'd ever be around again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:36 pm
Griffin shuffled nervously, suddenly realizing he had been rooted to the spot ever sense he had been ushered over to listen to the master plan. He kicked the ash off of his shoe and looked over at Dru to make sure she was still alright. Seeing her face, no matter how unsure and scared it was, somehow reassured him.

A search party was leaving. As much as he wanted to help he couldn't bring himself to vonlunteer to go. He didn't want to see what lay outside of what was left of the theatre. Instead he said, "What should the rest of us do while they leave for supplies and communication?"  

DarkPisces

Bittersweet_3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:08 pm
Eileen cringed at John's words; she felt safe with Lee, not with these...Aquaintances. But if she is needed, then...

Turning to John, she said softly, "I would like to go with Lee, however if I am needed here, here I shall stay. Comfort is nothing now. Survival, I reckon, is what's needed."

Curtly and crisply, she asked the crowd, and hoping that they'd hear her, "Please, everyone stay quiet for a moment."

She walked into the corner, crouching, her back shuddering as tears were said, and small prayers were heard mumbled from her mouth.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff