Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:08 pm
Goddess Ace
-Hugs Angie-

I'm sorry Angie, last year our Christmas was ruined for alot of painful reasons. But we pulled through and just know, we're here for you. heart
Thanks but this is the second christmas ruined for me in the past two yrs now. I don't care about prezzies i just want people to get along for once... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:31 pm
Me and Cami have been together hardly a month and things are very rocky between us.. Hes afraid to tell me or ask me things because i was raped when i was young. Its a huge strain on our relationship and im sick of it.. not only that but he broke up with his last girlfriend because he WANTED to be with me but now he wants me to feel sorry for her? maybe i misunderstand here... but why on earth should i feel sorry for her? Sorry because he chose me over her? because now she cant old his hand? should i feel sorry for that? no go to hell Cameron.. i didnt do a thing to her if anyone hurt her or broke her it was you so you can go straight to ******** hell with that.. Im not going to be put through a guilt trip over something that isnt my fault.. maybe he regrets it.. thats fine but he should just say it then.. it wouldnt surprise me.. but dont blame me for your choices! You chose me so live with it.. if im to much then to ******** bad there is no going back now stressed  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Stephana

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:17 am
NeonKitty
Me and Cami have been together hardly a month and things are very rocky between us.. Hes afraid to tell me or ask me things because i was raped when i was young. Its a huge strain on our relationship and im sick of it.. not only that but he broke up with his last girlfriend because he WANTED to be with me but now he wants me to feel sorry for her? maybe i misunderstand here... but why on earth should i feel sorry for her? Sorry because he chose me over her? because now she cant old his hand? should i feel sorry for that? no go to hell Cameron.. i didnt do a thing to her if anyone hurt her or broke her it was you so you can go straight to ******** hell with that.. Im not going to be put through a guilt trip over something that isnt my fault.. maybe he regrets it.. thats fine but he should just say it then.. it wouldnt surprise me.. but dont blame me for your choices! You chose me so live with it.. if im to much then to ******** bad there is no going back now stressed

I never told any of my boyfriends for that reason, I'd hate to let that get between anything. Also, you don't have to feel sorry for her, but he sure as hell does.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:20 am
NeonKitty
ouch hun. sounds like your bf's turning into a real idiot =/
i hope things clear up between the two of you. you really should talk to him about this and set things straight. if that doesn't do it, then i don't know what will.  

ooberKittyMuffin

destroyedcandy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:08 pm
its been awhile and ive given my person time but i still have gotten nothing at all for secret santa...i will remember this and ask people to remembe their promises the next event i join  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:31 am
Ok, I went to sleep at like 9 last night... and I had slept 'till 2 the day before ((I didn't go to sleep untill 8AM))

I wake up at 1AM this morning, and can't get back to sleep AT ALL

It's two thirty... I got bored so I got on the computer.  

chocolate_luver 324

corporal ziggy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:51 pm
RAWR scream scream scream !!!!!!!!!!
Why is everything so EXPENSIVE?!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:15 pm
I am frustrated in how long it takes to learn everything in Gaia - I so afraid that I am going to do something wrong - and get screwed.  

Yammima

Breaker of Chains

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:21 pm
Why won't he friggin leave me the hell alone!!! I swear to god, every time I don't pick up the phone when he calls, he always leaves a message going like "C'mon Sara, this is -bleep-, call me back please."
or
"Why won't you call me back?"

I learned that when there is no number that shows up on the caller id, it's usually him. The only friggin problem is, one of my best friends also has a phone that does that so it's hard for me to tell the difference.

SCREW OFF BILL/TOMMY!!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:11 pm
Ugh, I have to re-do my proficency project-for the third time and its pissing me off. They are lucky that it counts for my semester grade, otherwise I'd have them shove it up their...sock. But at least I got a third chance, and it gives me another thing to do with my new laptop! Yay! ....... stare  

amythst214

Low Calorie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:06 pm
Everyday he's ridiculed, even by the girl that he loves... she's no angel either. He's a good person, but they fail to see that. They abuse him all the time, and I'm sick of it.

I want to defend him, but I can't do anything about it. I feel like a terrible person and friend. I always have to witness it day after day. It just breaks my heart.

I wish it would end...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:46 am
CheezyPoofs
Everyday he's ridiculed, even by the girl that he loves... she's no angel either. He's a good person, but they fail to see that. They abuse him all the time, and I'm sick of it.

I want to defend him, but I can't do anything about it. I feel like a terrible person and friend. I always have to witness it day after day. It just breaks my heart.

I wish it would end...

Wow
o_o
Thats...
Sad.
and I know who it is.  

x].DemonatedKanpacuto.[x

Low Calorie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:23 pm
x].DemonatedKanpacuto.[x
CheezyPoofs

I wish it would end...

Wow
o_o
Thats...
Sad.
and I know who it is.
Well, I know you know him. O_o;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:47 am
scream TELL THE MUCUS TO GET OUT OF MY LUNGS!

AND ******** COX! YOU CAN'T WIRE A DAMN THING!

And ******** whoever unravled my shading tool. I hope you're ******** happy! That was the one damn thing that made me happy about drawing and now I can't even use it.

I'm seriously going to beat the s**t out of whoever ******** it up. They had no right to touch my things on my desk.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Rawellivan

1,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:08 am
i am tired of everything and every one. i am tired of who i am and who i know i will turn into. i am tired of people and of friends. i am tiered of the loneliness and feelin like there is no one out out the for me. i am just plain tired of it all and can't want for it and the world to end.

i yearn for what i shall never obtain....i want who i will not allow myself to have and i have all but given up on finding the one for me.....  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games