Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:49 am
Rianna's body was changing. Her hair grew longer, and gained a black sheen. She grew taller, and older. Where Rianna stood was now a 23 year old woman, with a long, black, tunic scoop dress. Her eyes were red, and fangs were slowly peeking out.
"I say we should get together and do this sometime. I don't get out enough anyway." Tirane said, a glint of mischief showing in her eyes.

((Here's a reference picture thanks to my sister's account:
User Image ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:54 am
Mika smiled "yes we should" Mika replied smiling  

neckroz209

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:16 pm
Exhausted, Mari pulled down the wards placed around the dormitory. Trista, in the meantime, stood beside her desk, staring out the window.

After a while, Trista spoke softly, "Do you think I should warn them?"

Mari stared at the ground then looked up with determination. "No."

Trista quickly turned to face her. "But they're in danger...and they have no idea. I can't just...I can't just let Them have free reign!"

"Yes, you can...and you will. You will allow Them to do what they do, unhindered. And, anyways, they're only watching."

"When will that become murdering? When will he give the order to exterminate?"

Mari smiled maliciously. "Please, Lady Trista, don't give me that... When were you ever displeased with murder? When did you ever hesitate when he asked you to kill? You've never hesitated, so why start now? Your mother didn't bring you up to be a weakling."

Trista glared at Mari. "Those people Derek asked me to kill, they were strangers. What did it matter to me? These people...I know them."

"And that makes it different? Somebody knew those people. They weren't just strangers to everyone." Mari's cold voice sent a chill down Trista's spine.

Trista held back some tears as she stared at the carpet. "Fine...I won't tell them...for now, anyways."

Mari walked over and patted her on the head. "That's a good girl."

Mari wasn't just a servant. She was much more than that. Whether that was a good thing, Trista wasn't so sure anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:04 pm
"How about we go out and do this on a Friday night? It'll be even better, especially with all of the teens going out for dates..... I always find that enjoyable." Tirane stated, holding out her hand for an agreement.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:14 pm
"friday it is" Mika said shaking Tirane's hand with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:49 am
"Good. I must take my leave for now, Rianna is getting impatient. Good bye, for now." Tirane said. Tirane's body reverted back to Rianna, and Rianna fell limp to the ground. After five minutes or so, Rianna opened her eyes, stood up, and shook her head. "Great, now I have a splitting headache."  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:43 pm
With her face in the pillow, Trista cried. She cried because she wasn't the heartless demon everyone wanted her to be. She cried because she couldn't follow through with Derek's plan. She cried because she could no longer live up to her mother's expectations. For all the things she wasn't and couldn't be, Trista cried.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:41 pm
"Okay, it's time to start redecorating," Rianna stated as she covered everything up in plastic and paper. She opened a can of dark blue paint as a background color for her 360 degree mural.
Rianna went over to her stereo, popped in her "Panic! At The Disco" CD, and turned it to 'Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off'. As she painted her room, she decided to dance and sing along to herself.
After 3 hours of painting, she decided to go outside, covered head to toe in blue splotches. She looked at all of the other students, enjoying their day, and smiled one of her rare smiles. All of a sudden, a black raven came out of the sky, and landed on her balcony. As it held out an envelope from it's talon, Rianna took it, looked at it, and dropped her smile just as suddenly as it had came. 'No... How did they find me?? I was so careful in hiding my trail... Did I drop something? Was it Potts?' Panic ran all over her face, as she ran back inside, shut and locked her door, and screamed until she passed out due to lack of air.

The letter was from her uncle, and they were looking for her.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:48 pm
After a while (who knew how long it was), Trista dried off her tears and washed her face. She walked out of her room, carefully closing the door behind her. For safe measures, she muttered a spell under her breath and locked her door.

Walking down the hallway, she heard a loud scream coming from one of the dormitories. It wasn't a pained scream, it was more of a frustrated scream. She walked up to the door and knocked. "Anybody in there?"

She heard a thump as something hit the ground. Urgently, she tried to open the door. The door was locked. Trista looked around, and seeing no one around, she muttered an unlocking spell. Sorry for the intrusion, whoever it is, but I have to make sure you're all right.

Closing the door behind her, she saw Rianna unconscious on the floor. She quickly walked up to her and propped up her head. "Rianna? Are you all right? Rianna!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:44 pm
Tirane and Nataline came floating out of their mirrors, and over to where Trista and Rianna were.
"You! Demon girl! What did you do?!" Tirane yelled, pointing her finger accusingly at Trista.
"Tirane, calm down dammit! Just go get ice for Rianna's head," Nataline stated calmly as she slapped away the vampire's hand away. Tirane grunted in frustration, and went to the kitchen in a huff.
"You'll have to excuse her... She's been cooped up for a while," Nataline said apologetically. "For now, can you put her on the sofa over there? I'll see why she fainted."

Nataline looked around the room, and eventually found the letter. Tirane came back into the room, a bag of ice in her hand. She floated over to Rianna, and put the ice on the bump that formed on her forehead. Nataline skimmed over the letter, and laughed. Tirane looked up when she finished. "Don't they know when to quit?"
Nataline calmed down. "It appears not. When was the last time she got a letter... The Salem Witch Trials??"
Tirane nodded. "Sooner or later, they'll figure out that she doesn't want a mate, and take over the lineage."  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:28 pm
As Trista looked at Rianna, two figures floated out of the mirror in the room. One of the girls, (vampire, Trista sensed), approached the two of them and accused her of actually causing Rianna's unconsciousness. The other girl seemed a bit more calm about the situation and did not jump to conclusions.

At Nataline's instructions (Trista figured out the girls' names later), she placed Rianna on the sofa.

She sat down quietly beside her, waiting for Rianna to come around. She occasionally glanced at the other two, especially wary of Tirane the vampire. It was not often that she met a true vampire, not often at all. They talked about a letter and the Salem Witch Trials, but such things did not mean much to Trista, so she paid it no attention.

Looking back down at Rianna, she asked, "Is...is she going to be all right? Rianna, I mean?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:04 pm
Nataline looked up from the letter. "Yes, dear. She'll be alright. Her uncle's been trying to get her to go back to her clan to rule.... unfortunately, she has the decision to choose which side to rule. The uncle that sent the letter, Lord Edwin Angelo Poe, has been overseeing the vampire lands for some time now. However, the villagers within the land, as well as the other surrounding territories, have been planning to overthrow him. Lord Poe wants to use Rianna as a weapon of war - because of both Tirane and me." Nataline looked down at the floor, and silver tears started to flow down her face. Tirane went over to Nataline and started to rub her back. "It's because of my regenerative powers, and Nataline's ability to kill everything in her sight... people, animals, even the air." Nataline's tears stopped flowing, and both demons looked over to Rianna, who was waking up.
"What happened? And why am I on the couch?" Rianna said as she saw the letter, and then smacked herself.
"I blacked out again, didn't I?"
"Yep," Tirane and Nataline replied together.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:22 pm
Trista looked down at Rianna. "It must be hard, others thinking of her just as a weapon and nothing more." She bit back a tear, realizing that a tool was exactly what Derek thought of her.

"Rianna!" Trista smiled as Rianna picked herself up from the couch. "I'm glad you're all right!"

As she watched the trio in front of her, she thought about the two new people who she had just met. Although I thought Tirane was the more dangerous one of this duo, I see that it's not that way. I sensed she was a vampire, that was easy enough. But what is Nataline? She has the ability to kill...where have I read something about that ability? I know I have.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:02 pm
Name:Zika
Grade: 10
Race: Demon of light and dark
Personality: lonely and disturbed
History: runaway from everywere looking to make a friend
Weapons: Staff of faiths
Appearnce: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dorm:21 willin to share  

Raloris

Raloris

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:39 pm
walks in looking around a bit confused  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games