Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

YACHlRU

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:00 pm
great... a place for me to b***h

hates:
Noobs
beggars
kids cybering

ok I'm done  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:12 pm
I'm getting annoyed that the Cash Shop is always being updated once a week (sometimes more) yet the events on this site suffer a bit and there are many things broken that haven't been fixed in ages (gift giving, I really miss you!)  

Dnelle

BatGirlJinx85

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:30 pm
MojinR
jinx85
I was wondering do we have an Role playing forme here? it sure would be a good change to role play with more matuer people then kids. And maybe more fulfilling and less drop outs. I'm new here and already i noticed alot of you guys are reguler and i'm sure you don't have a bed time (( unless the nurse says so)). i kid i kid, but no really we should start one. alest ther won't be no more school life this and girls lost in forest and what not.

I agree. Us geezers should have a more mature and literature RP for us to have fun in. Unfortunately I haven't seen one another.
I asked about it. i mean in all the Rp guilds i been in the kids look at my stories and say it sound to difficuled or my rules are to strick. and thay wine that i ask for RPC'S to be 20 and up . but my Rp die because of them thats why there should be a Role playing form here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:36 pm
her is my complaints my dang ex bf when i was seeing him threw my baby fratured my sons skull went thru hell to get him back from the state. (hes fine btw they said his brain no damage) my father is an idiot he trys to start fights with my new bf for nothing that he soo says he thinks he saw my bf did when i know he didnt ( i was there) so a family gathering is coming i have no car some ingnition things pin broke, i sold it the guy that it was sold to with the old plates ran 4 toll booths and i got sent the bill, it was 85 dollars scream for it he saying he didnt do it I need to find a job in 5 months to keep my apartment i just moved to the area dang Social securtiy i tried to get hold of them to give my new address it not working its always busy i had to buy a Trac fone since my virgin mobile my child support is only 38 dollars cause my kid gets more from the social secruity from that his father is a mental case. and the only good thing was that my mom helped my buy school supplies for my son (he starts 1st grade this year)  

Crystalwolf78

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:43 pm
RoleOfAQS
New complaint...>_>

After being here a while... I've seen that (and I'm guessing that it's because it was featured) we seem to have some impostors... Or, at least, people whom refuse to at least act in a more mature manner.

*sighs*

Anyone else think that the Featured Spot might have been an attack on us? Brats love popular stuff, after all... And many of them don't even try to hide it... Is it that hard to ask for a decent discussion without having someone coming in with a quick illiterate one liner thinking they contributed and were 'adult'? I mean, even if I became aware that this place even existed, due to the feature, it seems like that might have been a double edged sword...

It is easy to lie about your age, but also easy to prove you lied. If you're gonna try to play the role of adult, at least try to stay in character, kids. That way we might not care that you're kids, and will enjoy the talks...

Did y'all have this kinda problem before the feature in this guild, or has this just started happening?

I am sure that things will mellow out in a few weeks. The novelity of this group being featured will go away and only the memebers that are really interested in being in an adult group will still be posting.
Before all this, the group was slow moving, but had some very good people. I am sure this surge will bring us many new faces that will stick around and become true Geezers.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 am
jinx85
MojinR
jinx85
I was wondering do we have an Role playing forme here? it sure would be a good change to role play with more matuer people then kids. And maybe more fulfilling and less drop outs. I'm new here and already i noticed alot of you guys are reguler and i'm sure you don't have a bed time (( unless the nurse says so)). i kid i kid, but no really we should start one. alest ther won't be no more school life this and girls lost in forest and what not.

I agree. Us geezers should have a more mature and literature RP for us to have fun in. Unfortunately I haven't seen one another.
I asked about it. i mean in all the Rp guilds i been in the kids look at my stories and say it sound to difficuled or my rules are to strick. and thay wine that i ask for RPC'S to be 20 and up . but my Rp die because of them thats why there should be a Role playing form here.

Yeah... that's the thing... Even if gaia was made as an RP site, it's actually net set up very well for it. And even if they went ahead and used your ideas, they'd fail to show any good talent.

Gaia's more of a place to LEARN how to RP, but if you want a serious RP, I suggest RPoL. It's honestly a much better place for roleplaying in its setup, average age/skill, etc...  

RoleOfAQS

wikit

Shameless Cat

15,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:27 am
i have had the hardest time starting a conversation with some one ever since i started posting on this form scream i'm gonna go talk to my cat instead  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:18 pm
wikit
i have had the hardest time starting a conversation with some one ever since i started posting on this form scream i'm gonna go talk to my cat instead

i think the problem is that by being in the guild spotlight this forum got flooded with new people..  

hagelwetter

Kiwinga1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:41 pm
here's my complaint for tonight.my bro is having a get together drinking with some buddies outside(like 10 people total).my niece is inside the house sleeping.they know they're not supposed to be loud and if they get loud they said to tell them and they will shut up.i've told them several times to shut up they go quieter for like 2 seconds then get loud again.my sis(niece's mom) is here out with the party and is supposed to make sure they don't get too loud or out of control.well she is being just as loud as them.
darn loud young people don't know how to stfu when asked to be quiet.i'm not against the party.i'm against people who don't know how to be quiet when asked to nicely because there is a small child trying to sleep.when she was awake it was getting them not to swear while shes near enough to hear them.pretty much its an issue of them having no respect for others.(its 9:42 pm here)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:02 pm
wikit

My son talks to his cat... in some sort of cat lingo too... and the strange cat talks back  

Lil-Jo
Crew

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:14 pm
Lil-Jo
wikit

My son talks to his cat... in some sort of cat lingo too... and the strange cat talks back
don't judge! talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:24 pm
LOLOL!!

I might have been away from this guild for over a year, but it's good to see that some things never change..

*snugs Lil and fr34x0r*  

jellysundae

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:49 pm
jellysundae
LOLOL!!

I might have been away from this guild for over a year, but it's good to see that some things never change..

*snugs Lil and fr34x0r*

Good to see you back... no more long vacations for you... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:07 pm
Ok people, we're working on some of the issues with the guild, including some great ideas from all of you.

Please note: This guild was small and moved somewhat slowly and we had no forums as we didn't need them. Then we were spotlighted and ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE. In the space of a week, our membership more than doubled and it is difficult to carry on a conversation as we once did. Give it a few weeks and things should mellow out as the novelty wears off.

Thank you,
Gilda  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Madame_Fluffy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:03 am
This morning's complaint...

Newbies/n00bs coming right up to you and asking for freebies. They run about, asking how to make some quick and easy money. And when you inform them the ways to make gold on Gaia (without resorting to the bannable botting route), they b***h about how that's 'too much work'.

I seriously want to bitchslap each newb/n00b who answers with that. I recall back when Gaia first started and how difficult it was to earn gold back then. This day and age, gold is everywhere and easily earned - and yet these newbs/n00bs *still* complain about how difficult it is - determining that begging will get them what they want that much sooner.

Funny thing is, in all the time they waste begging others for gold/item (and meeting with refusals), they could have made a couple of hundred gold in that same amount of time. O.o

Lazy, ungrateful twits!  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games