Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:27 pm
"You'll see.." Wolfe says walking off following the claw marks. She hums a tune as she walks into the distance. Slowly trailing off.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:16 pm
Chundo walks behind Wolfe, listening to her tune. "Ummm..." Chundo's ears flickered, "What are you humming?"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:10 pm
Wolfe turns back to Chundo "Oh.. Just an old tune my father used to hum. I don't know what it was called but it was catchy" Wolfe smiles and then frowns "Too bad I wont hear him hum it again" Wolfe sighs and continues walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:21 am
"Oh..." Chundo says walking behind Wolfe, "I never met my father but I did loose my master..."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:04 am
Wolfe stops.. "Well I've never actually met my father.. Or mother"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:16 am
Chundo looks at Wolfe, "We're the same I suppose... excapt I have nothing to share from the past."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:53 pm
"I guess.." Wolfe continues walking "WOAH!" She says tripping over a vine on the ground... "Hey.. This wasn't there when I last was her-" The vine wraps around her foot and begins dragging her off. "Oh no you don't" Wolfe reaches for her cutlass "Oh bugger" Wolfe sees her cutlass lying back where she tripped "Uhh.. Mate a little help here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:06 pm
Chundo pulls out a throwing knife and cuts the vines wrapped around Wolfe. He flips backwards and picks up the cutlass, he tosses it to Wolfe. "Looks like you'll be needing this..."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:01 am
The vines slowly creep back, a small screech of pain is heard in the distance. "See mate, this is why you need to bring a weapon with ye' " Wolfe gets up and brushes the dirt of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Chundo scratches his head, "I like hand to hand combar though." Chundo looks in the direction from where the shreik came, "Should we invetigate?"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:25 pm
"I know what that thing was, It was a Giant Ibicella lutea..." Wolfe explains "Don't know what it would be doing out here though.. It only grows in California and South America...."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:45 pm
"Hmmm..." Chundo scratches his head, "Perhaps that gives us an idea where we are?"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:01 pm
"Trust me, I've been there" Wolfe looks around "It definitely does not look like this place"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:48 am
"Ah, well..." Chundo looks around, "Guess I'll just keep following you."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:54 am
"Who else out here would ye follow?" Wolfe asks and smirks and she continues to walk. Carefully looking down at where she treads.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games