Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Creatures of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know a lot about vampires?
  Yes
  no
  A little
  a lot!
View Results

you never had a chance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:54 pm
Nacola steps from the shadows. "Well, we'll make a deal. we'll duel for them." she leaned on Ty's shoulder, old friends. "when we win, I'll take Luke with me, and Ty here can have Amie. he's soo longed for her.... and Rina and then rest must promise not to tag along. fair's fair." she smiled wickedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:07 pm
Rina:>>
"how about no? does that work for you? one, we'll kick your a** at anything Nacola, and two i won't stand by and let my brother be taken by the likes of you. same goes for Amie. you can both just leave now." Rina stepped in front of Amie, protecting her and separating her from Ty.  

silver.for.secrets

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:29 pm
Character Name: Tariq
Race: winged Vampire
Apperance: User Image
Weapons: blue long sword. the sword cant rust or be broken. also carries two glock 18 pistols
abilities: has telekintic abilities, and twice as strong and fast as any human. his wings give him the ability to fly. also an expert magic user, his specialty is fire, and a form of Dark Magic he learned as a youth.
markings: has a tattoo of a black pitchfork (sign of the devil) on his palm. this is where his magic flows from.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:30 pm
"Sure." she said, getting up from her bench in a half-daze. What is wrong with me? she thought. Something is wrong... Niviane wasn't one to use her instincts, but she would be scared if not for her daze. They exited the ice cream shop, and outside it was a little cold, but Niviane felt nothing. What is happening?!?!? she thought as she struggled to get out of her daze. They were well away from the ice cream shop when they stopped....  

CaptainMorganBlack

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:12 pm
*Pull yourself together Amie, pull yourself together. You've got to find out what this is about,* Amie thought to herself. Wiping away what blood was left on her face, Amie looked squarely at the man who'd confronted her. "What do you want with me?" She said, a little too loud. Amie's right hand flew to the handle of her knife, when she realized there was a little something she'd always hidden, the reason the animals called her their queen, the one thing she had in common with this person...wings. Hers were white though, and hidden. "What do you want, why are you here, why did you do this to me?! Answer me!" She stepped back as Rina stepped in front of her, her eyes boring into this man, wishing she could see into the inner workings of his mind, but she knew she could not, nor ever would be able to.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:56 am
Nashi: she looked at Amie from the ground hoping Ty wouldnt hurt her and she narrowed her eyes but didnt move in fear that Ty would hurt her agian.
Kia: She smirked and suddenly was behind the girl and bit her neck hard sucking her blood until there was hardly any left and she let go and sighed in relief and saw the girl fall on the ground passed out.
Ty: he smirked "i have come back to see your beautifull face agian. And i turned you into a vampire so you could be my girlfreind...." he paused "and dont think about bring that knife out...i will kill you if you do" he chuckled evily and pulled her closer to him.  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:23 am
((wow nobody's posted in a whille....))
Luke:>>
-got tired of waiting for something to happen and followed everyone to wherever they are- "dude, you have problems. you cant just scare her into dating you. when you know how to treat a lady come back. and take a shower; you smell funny." Luke pulled Ty away from Amie.
-was just proud that Luke was trying to save the day- ((lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:22 pm
((AHHHH! post! i'm gonna go crazy! no, not really. but post! or i'll sic the muffin man on you. lol jk))  

silver.for.secrets

killerheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:21 pm
zid >>>
( turns on music) goes up to rina n ask her to dance

( ( party) )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:36 pm
((WHOOO!!! party... yeah. HAPPY NEW YEARS everybody!!))  

silver.for.secrets

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:22 pm
((HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Ty; he pushed Luke away from him and store into his eyes coldly "dont touch me!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:51 pm
he laughed "then leave. you are not wanted here, so get out."  

silver.for.secrets

killerheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:53 pm
zid>>
luke you are not as bad as u think you are so shut up or i will make u shut up  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:58 pm
"back off Zid. it's not fair for you to get credit. i would like to help for once. i'm good for more then getting into trouble ya know."

she just stepped in front of Zid, stopping the conversation, never moving her eyes from Ty  

silver.for.secrets

you never had a chance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:13 pm
Character Name: Davyn
Race: winged vampire
Appearance: User Image
Weapons: anything and everything
Abilities: telekenisis, fast as light

he acts tough, and he looks tough, but if really a sweet guy.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games