Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:30 pm
Yami was somewhere wearing a black kimono, it was different because the bottom of it was short it had some white petal prints over the sleeves and the bottom. (for those who don't know what a kimono is click here) the little girl from earlier was standing there with Yami, they were waiting for someone to come.

"I don't know where they sides, if I do know do you think I'd tell you?" he said with grin this made Geiru snap "you better tell me or I'll kill you!" he said, glaring down at him "kill me? so what? I'm not telling you" Sendou grinned again, it didn't matter to him if he dies now.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:01 am
Dante entered the door, Argosax wasnt here, But Yami was He could feel it, "I should help her first," he said as he snuck around the hallways. He then saw Yami standing with alittle girl, "Hey, Yami, What's going on with you?"  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:27 am
The girl looked at Dante intently, she was examining him "ne...Yami-san, you used to know this person?" she asked as she squeezes Yami's hand "I don't know who he is..." she said with no emotion, her face was blank and her eyes were empty, it had no life but there was a black figure that looked like a serpent wrapping around Yami, it was attached to her.

((Hey guys, Me and my family will be going out to the beach >_> I'll be online Sunday...you guys can use Yami but that is if you want to and if Aneesha approves of it >.> -if yes, better not make her smile or cry, GOT THAT?! AND she's being controlled so it's not going to be easy to bring her back to normal, 'kay?- ok thanks and bye bye))

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:19 am
((Have a great time at the beach! Hehehe of course I approve! We are all equals here! =P))

Vergil opened the door, the music sending chills down his spine... What was even more worrying was the sight. "Aneesha?"
She stood beside Dracula, her face as pale as a sheet, her eyes a piercing blue, and when she smirked, her fangs were more predominant. Dracula snaked his arm around her waist. "You're too late... Son of Sparda... She's mine now..." Grinning manically, he waved an empty siringe, which made Vergil growl. Yet something about her seemed normal... She may have been in her true form, but he sensed her as if there was nothing wrong. Then it hit him.
Aneesha was in deep thought. I'm sorry... I must do this... It's the only way. I know how to defeat him now. That injection had no effect on me, but he seems to think so... Vergil... Trust me... Vergil gazed at her, as if he was reading her thoughts.
"I won't let you have her..." Drawing out yamato, he threatened Dracula.
Dracula laughed, mocking him. "She's already mine... Besides, since when did the more colder son of Sparda care for anyone?!"
That hit a nerve. Vergil snapped like a twig in a silent forest. "Ever since I knew her. I've always cared for her and I am NOT going to stop now!"
Aneesha let out a small gasp. Was what he was saying true?
Dracula merely smirked, drawing out his sword. "Then let's play... Winner... Takes all..." He eyes up Aneesha, undressing her with his eyes, and giving her a perverted smile.
Vergil caught him and clenched his fists, instantly flying at him. "Don't you EVER look at her like that! She'll never be yours!" He knew that this was going to be a difficult battle, hence why help at hand would have been helpful...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:12 pm
((Have a nice time))

Dante stepped forward. "Hey you, know me!" He called out but from blind spot of his eye he saw the figure, Argosax stood before Dante wearing ancient armor, "Son Of Sparda, You have arrived," Dante turned around to face Argosax, "Yeah, I'm sending you to Oblivion," Dante said gripped the hilt of the force edge then drew it. Argosax smiled, "You are like your father, Always able to come up with witty banter," Then Drew his sword, The blade suddenly morphed into it's own disgusting form, Dante said nothing, He looked at the blade of the force edge and, smiled. "That's the best you got?" The force edge then morphed into it's true form the Sparda sword, and with a moment of pure silence, They charged at each other, ante and Argosax were quick, Argosax swung the blade like a madman, and used kicks to distract Dante from the real target, His heart. Dante kept his guard up. Dante leaped up kicking off of Argosax's weapon and, was high in the air. He followed him, and, Argosax drove his blade up at him, Dante apun out of the way mid-air slashing sparda down and, into the hand of Argosax cutting it off, Dante then landed on the roof of the castle, "That's the best you got?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:05 pm
Hello! I could be Vergil if you want! If not, I allready have a "made up" character should his role be taken!  

MidKnight_Fox

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:11 pm
durge crept through the long passage way after he had split up from the others he looked up on the walls ,and began staring at the indulging painting "i recongize them"he told himself as he looked at a family painting meanwhile 2 shadows slowly approached...he turned around ,and the shadows had disappeared he walked toward a huge glass window and stared out as the rain got harder "durge" a voice said from behind him "who are you"durge said as he stared at a huge bat like creature "iam your defeat" the monster told him as he charged at durge,and speared him out the window the beast stared at durge as he layed tosed on the ground...durge slowly got up from the ground his face covered in dirt "are you ready for an a** whopping?" durge told him as he unmounted his blade ,and charged at swinging his blade missing every hit toward the beast he then lept in the air ,and threw his blade on the other side of the monster he snapped his fingers ,and a force field surronded the two durge ran to the beast his fist glowing a firey red color when a hand arise from the ground ,and grabbed his fist in mid air the body slowly lifted,and revealed another monster  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:30 pm
durge lept back ,and stared at the two beast one immense in size due to his wings ,and bat resemblence the other a man in platinum armor "hahaha this will be burial place" the suited man said as a long red glowing whip appeared on his hand "ATTACK 5" he yelled as the bat flapped his wings lifting up dirt to cause durge to be unable to see the beast charged at durge ,and jabbed him up into the air to then slam him back down "BREAK HIS EARDRUMS" the suited man said as the bat began to screech loudly durge covered his ears ,and raced to the man with the suit he then let his hands out of his ears,and grabbed his blade ,and slashed at the man "iam not just a beast tamer" the man told durge as he snaped the blade ,and kicked durge in the face durge spun back in rage he tightened his fist ,and ran to the man he began to throw punchs that the man countered ,and threw back at him durge lept in the air to charge his energy into a icey cold punch he then punched the ground ,and a pointy ice tip rose "didnt go as planned" the man said mocking durge "ATTACK1" the man yelled as the beast spread his wings ,and flew to dante to wrap him around his wings the man got closer,and the whip had turned into a blade "now lets end this" the man said as he sliced durge but durge had countered it by raising up hos legs and holding the blade from getting his face he spun his legs ,and the blade missed him ,and stabbed the beast he then placed his feet on the blade and ran on it to kick the man he jabbed him in the mouth ,and spun kick him in mid air as the man got higher from the ground durge lept ,and axe kicked the man down to the icey tip that had instantely pierced the mans body "my planned worked better than expected"durge told him with a chuckle  

vampire_guardian116

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:34 am
"Ne...Yami, let's go now. The ceremony, we need you there now..." the little girl looked up to her, Yami nodded slightly. Suddenly an explosion occured, it was Geiru with his hand dripping with blood and his staff which was being covered by white colored fire, he was breathing heavily "I'll bring them back..." he mumbled softly.

((DAMN IT!!! MY BACK BURNS LIKE HELL!!! scream ))

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:09 am
Dante grinned as Argosax settled their score on the peak of a mountaintop, "Alright, Then Let's see why they call you the chaos," Argosax chuckled."You will see indeed" he stumbled battle taking of the helm of his armor, He began to morph, To something vile. Then all the bodies of all the demons that were killed were being sucked into him, Like if he was a vaccuum cleaner or, something, Dante held his ground making sure he wasn't sucked in as well. Then Argosax exploded and, once the dust cleared there was nothing back a giant blolb of creatures there heads and, weapons and, Argosax was in that blood in the center, Dante looked at this amazed, "Dude, Your FUGLY!," he callle dout then a red beam was launched at him followed by a gust of wind. Dante said nothing but glare at this disgusting piece of evil. "Your gonna die the same,"

((That sucks, Welcome Back YAMI)  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:01 pm
durge walked out of the battle ground scared ,and bloody he stared at the moon as it began to fade into the clouds "finally i can awake my army"durge told himself as he sat down on a broken down baby carrage that was knocked over he began to close his eyes,and chant words soon fog began to come out of his mouth and began to cover the moon soon an army began to rise from the soil an army of decayed,and dead soldiers  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:26 pm
Hmmm, still not quite sure where my Vergil could come into this (lol you guys are REALLY far into this...) Anyways, I'll play as my other rp DMC character!

Name: Allistor Sparda (Older bro. of Dante's father)
Race: Human (but has regained some of his demonic power)
Abilities: Able to use magic seals to attack, confuse and bind his enemies. Also can control a wide variety of fire, lightning and ice spells.
Apperence: Wears an all white suit, black tie, brown elegant shoes, and dark black hair. His skin is porcelin white.
Bio: After escaping to the human world around the time Sparda had betrayed his kin, he met with a human woman who nursed him to health. Though to two married, he ended up slaying her with his own sword to prevent the birth of a new dark lord on Earth. Many years later, Allistor succeeded in sealing a powerful demon (his nephew Dirce) who wanted to rule the Earth Realm as well as the demon world. Though Allistor won, the price paid was the loss of his demonic power. Currently, he was given another chance to restore part of his power by contracting with a powerful demon. He seeks to gain his full power to again thwart the new demonic forces.  

MidKnight_Fox

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:27 pm
Geiru cast some white balls of fire, he targeted them to the little girl and aimed it to her, Yami shielded the girl and swung her bow to the fire making it disappear the little girl grinned "you know...there's someone with fire like that...her name is, Salena I think...papa is with her now, getting ready for the flames binding ceremony..." she said, which made Geiru even more angry, white flames was starting to appear unto his staff.

((Let me explain: the Flames Binding Ceremony is a ceremony of the binding of flames through 4 magicians and/or sorcerers, they bind their flames to make a person stronger, giving them the strength of a dragon and of course give them the power to control those 4 different flames. But, the magicians and/or sorcerers becomes weak for a couple days and their life span will shorten by the time they use their flame...this idea came to my manga/script Tamaress, I'm using it to become more interesting))

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:12 pm
((Lol! I'll carry on as Verge then... =P Nice to see a new face! xD And Yami, damn you are so imaginative!))

Dracula sliced at Vergil, causing him to wince slightly, then he made a comeback, which impaled Dacula's chest. The vampire lord smirked. "Now really... You think it's that easy?!" Pulling himself out with ease, he kicked Vergil into a wall. The battle carried on for a long time, and the two became evenly matched, but Dracula ended up making the finishing moves. Meanwhile, Aneesha, whilst in her true form, started to lay down the candles from the organ, and chanted a ritual. Dracula overheard her, and tried to stop her, but an invisible force sent him flying out of control. "DAMN YOU!! NOOOO!!"
Vergil wondered what she was up to, but to his horror, he saw what she was about to do. "NO! DON'T YOU DARE!"
Holding an inscripted dagger up to her chest, she impaled herself with ease, spluttering out blood. "I'm... Sorry... This is the only way..."
Dracula screamed, blood curdling, and horrific.... His death was swift, unlike his reign. Instantly setting alight, he turned to dust soon after. The forcefield cam down and Aneesha collapsed, Vergil just catching her in time... Was this the end for her?  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:52 pm
Dante grinned as he ran at the hideous monstrosity known as Argosax the chaos, It fired Great balls of fie, Dant leaped over them , bobbed and weaved, he then got close enough to drive the force edge into it's exterior, A tail from another demon then swung at him knocking him back to the edge of the mountain, Below Him was certain death he also noticed that the Force Edge was still Wedge into the beast. Dante got up then charged again, he unholstered Ebony and, Ivory, He then began firing at the Hilt of the Force Edge hardly damaging it but sending it deeper into the body of Argosax, Then this time. Argosax launched Balls of Ice and, Thunder Bolts at Dante, He ducked over the Ice then leaped out of the way of the Thunderbolts, Dante paused. He then Leaped up at The beast and, took a blow at it, Which did no effect, he was then grabbed by the tail and, claws bursted out of the beast and, began a fury of slashes leaving Dante looking a blood mess, Dante Glared as the hands then through Dante into the ground causing a massive crater thanks tot he force of impact, Then Argosax laughed as he emerged from the body, "You die Now, Son of Sparda" Dante got up his legs were shaking, The rest of his body soon followed. "******** You," he said then ran at the beast again, he then was surrounded in a purplish aura, He morphed but This time into the demonic version of his deceased father, Dante dug his hands deeper into the belly of the beast and, pulled out the Sparda sword then summoned it's true form once again. "Now You Die!" He called out as he leaped over to Argosax's true being and, delivered a slash that could cut through pure steel. The rest of the beast began to desinegrate. Dante then morphed back to his human side. His mother's amulet was glowing. Argosax let out a incredible annoying and, loud howl. "So much for dying words." Dante said as he got up.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games