Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:34 pm
BizzyBo
Faith-LH-Gurl
Yeah. He's kinda rowdy. Perhaps we should just be careful of what we say.

Yeah....I think that next one that walks in like that should be put in a choke hold and thrown outside with the rest of the rubbish.

*Walk behind the bar, grabs a glass, fills it with ice, and then tops it of with Mountain dew. Next he grabs a bag of chips, opens then pours them into a bowl and smothers them with cheese sauce. Walks over to Faith and serves up her usual.*

Here you go love. If you need anything else just holler. xd

Thanks Bo x)

*Takes e Mountain Dew & Puts e Chips on one of the tables, and walked back to [_TorturingLiars_].

"Oh My, Dear, Please Sir, Use Appropriate Language, & Don't Threaten Please. Bo, Do You Mind Getting This Customer a Drink?"

*Walks Pass The Bar & Sees a Glass of Milk On the Bar*

"Oh, Lupus, Is That Glass of Milk Yours?"

*Sits Back Down On The Table & Starts Sipping My Mountain Dew. Munches Chips with Cheese.*

Mmm. Mah Favourite.

Thanks, Again Bo heart

[_TorturingLiars_], Perhaps You Can Just Take a Seat Anywhere, & Bo'll Serve You.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:22 am
"If it's okay, I'd rather sit next to you. I'm sorry I yelled...it's just today isn't my day. My mom was in a car wreck and my cat is sick. I just can't take it anymore." He buried his head into his hands, loudly sobbing enough for the whole bar to hear.  

[_TorturingLiars_]

salangel

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:13 am
*Sal, walks over to Liars* Sorry to hear that, bub. I sincerely hope that your mom is okay, and that your cat feels better.

*Sal brings him another glass of orange juice. He pulls out a bottle of Seagram's Gin and adds a small shot into the OJ. He takes one of Bizzy's swizzle sticks from the dispenser and dips it into the OJ, giving it a couple of quick swishes to stir the alcohol in.*

Here, this is one of my favorite drinks: A Screwdriver. It's usually very relaxing, if drank slowly. Take your time with it, and enjoy the company here. You will find that everyone here is friendly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:28 am
*Pats [_TorturingLiars_]*

"Im Sincerely Sorry, I Hope Your Mum & Cat Will Be Alright Safely. C'mon, Lets Cheer Up. Lemme Introduce Our Bar To You. We Have Ancatsia & Miie As Bouncers, Salangel & BizzyBo As Our Bartenders. We Have a Jukebox, Pool Table & Friendly Members. x) Feel Free To Ask For Anything, Or Talk To Anyone."

*Sips My Mountain Dew*

"Just Call Miie, Faith Or Catalina Or Watever You Liike. wink "

Inylysia x

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:03 am
He looked up, his eyes set straight on them as a sign of respect and thanks. "Thank you guys... I hope you're right and that they will get better. It's just hard, you know?" He sipped the screwdriver, and indeed it was delicious. "You're right. It tastes excellent! Thank you guys for being so nice to me, and I know I certainly don't deserve it after all the trouble I've caused. Your kind people." He waved at Ancatsia, Miie, and Bizzy Bo. "Hello", he said meekly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:26 pm
"Don't Worry. We Are All Friendly People Down Here."

*Walks Up To The Jukebox*

"Are There Any Requests For The Juke?"

Inylysia x

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:12 pm
His eyes lit up at the thought of music.

"OH-Oh-- um... how about...Country? I like Country!"

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:23 pm
Garth Brooks anyone? biggrin  

BizzyBo

bandit112

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:43 pm
"I could use a square dance"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:50 pm
"DANCE DACE REVOLUTION!" C'mon C'mon, do those feet moves! 20 points-- No-- 50! Go me!"  

[_TorturingLiars_]

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:56 pm
Hmm. I'll Go With Bo blaugh

*Flips a Gold Coin In & Presses Garth Brooks*

Mmm.

*Walks Back To Seat*

"Uh, Bo, Can I Have More Ice Please? I Have a Bad Habit Of Eating Them sweatdrop "

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:48 am
User Image
Sorry for being M.I.A guys sweatdrop Next song I request Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire I lurve that song heart
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:10 am
*watches people dancing*
Can I have a glass of milk?  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:43 am
ancantsia
User Image
Sorry for being M.I.A guys sweatdrop Next song I request Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire I lurve that song heart
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

No Worries Kimmy. I've Noted That Down. Any More Songs Requests? I'll Jot Them Down And Play Them On. Anybody Else?  

Inylysia x

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:48 am
He walked up to Faith and handed her a CD. This is my song..it's called 'Until We Die.' I'm trying to get famous here!"  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games