Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Tsu.png

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:01 pm

^ Thinks sleeping in the movie theatre is cute. o_O

I slept through a movie once. But, it was Godzilla, which was pretty weird because that flick was pretty much action. x3 Also, I totally agree with the whole PotC being awesome.

It was.

I have to see the third one now.

<> is willing to sacrifice her fourth child for it. D:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:02 pm
^Will do anything to see a movie, even murder her own flesh and blood... eek  

Shinji Azumaki

chinkerbell

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:05 pm
Yeah, I know it's a waste, but it was so late. We had a bunch of people over from Southern California, and they were just having too much fun with me! (It was really my crazy sister!) Then at 11 they were all like, "LET'S GO SEE A LOTR!" I was like, OK! So I went, and stayed out till 4ish. My mom was sooo mad....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:05 pm

^ Wrong.

<> Not willing to sacrifice per se, but give up for adoption. Don't have the guts to murder anyone, let alone her own flesh and blood. ;-;

D'you have YIM? O;

Tsu.png

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:08 pm
"Sacrifice" and "Child" in the same sentence makes me think of actual killing, that is why I said what I said. And are you talking to me about YIM?

Well your mother is mad about everything...though staying out late is a no no. Even my om got mad for me staying out till 1....well it was more just becasue I walked home....but what ever.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:11 pm
^^is a lover, not a fighter  

passionberry

Tsu.png

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:12 pm

^ True? x)

KatoshiUriotai: Yes, you. About YIM. And, ah. Sacrifice usually means 'give up' to me, which is why I chose it. O;

An' chinkerbell, I could kinda sympathise with your mom. x3 If anyone I cared for stayed up until 4 without telling me when they were coming home, I'd be kinda worried too.

But, ah. At least you got some rest and fun? x)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:14 pm
My mom worries a lot, especially about me. I understand why, but it gets annoying.
Katoshi, if you find my worrying bothersome, let me know.  

chinkerbell

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:16 pm
Wel "scrifice" is basically that....but in a religious stand point I see as killing for a higher being.....so yeah sweatdrop
I do have yahoo, I just do not have it on this computer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:17 pm
chinkerbell
My mom worries a lot, especially about me. I understand why, but it gets annoying.

It is not bothersome, just when you worry, then it makes me sad that you worry, then I am sad, then you are sad that I am sad, then we are both sad and crying and we turn emo..... 3nodding  

Shinji Azumaki

[Mr. Chainsaw]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:17 pm
I don't have Yahoo, but I have AIM.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:18 pm
KatoshiUriotai
chinkerbell

It is not bothersome, just when you worry, then it makes me sad that you worry, then I am sad, then you are sad that I am sad, then we are both sad and crying and we turn emo..... 3nodding

EMO!!!!!! emo emo emo emo emo emo  

chinkerbell

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:20 pm
I must be E-mo!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:22 pm
^ Kato is Emo! Emo!  

Jironimo Kasumi

chinkerbell

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:23 pm
<> feel like tacos. emo  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games