Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:10 am
NocturnusWolf

Hmm, Daft Punk is nice, I like "One More Time" and "Something about us" , and other musics too ...

Mkae Noted That Down. Anymore Requests For Jukebox? Perhaps I Should Be The Jukebox Girl. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:06 pm
I want to move this back to the main page .... stare

Bo may I have a beer and some warm soup please. I like tomato if we have it ...  

Happyaku Bikuni

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:00 pm
Well, I have to agree ... sometimes it's dificult to find the Bar on the Chatterbox Subforum ... isn't there a way to make it stay on the top of the subforum, like these sticky and annoucements topics?
*drinks a bit of milk*
Fortunately I just need to use the ctrl+f to find the bar ...  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:22 pm
Yeah.. let me do some talking .....  

Happyaku Bikuni

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:41 pm
Well, I Have To Agree That Having The Bar On The Main Page Is Much Better For Everyone To Find it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:46 pm
User Image
Yea I loved having the Bar on the front page it was always the first place I checked and as most of you know I dont really visit the chatterbox much sweatdrop
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:33 am
Mm yeah.

Anw,
Glad That It's Stickied Now.

*Walks Over To The Jukebox, & Presses : One More Time*

x)

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:18 pm
*Walks in, goes over to the bar and sits down on a bar stool. She then set her kunai, whip, katana, and eye-piece down on the bar. She looks around for a bar tender and snaps her fingers, her outfit immediately changes. She now wears a Gold mountain Red vested shirt, a berry snug skirt, black fishnet stockings, black high heel shoes, a nitemare collar, cartilage studs, tiny hoop earrings, a silver promise ring, a silver nose ring, and her romani sunglasses. Her Kiki and Coco kitties, then appear on her lap as her wings close and vanish, and they curl up on her lap*
Oi! Where's the bartender?! *grumbles and looks around*

Yamino_Yugure

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:04 pm
Um..... BO GET OUT HERE YOU GOTTA LADY WHO WANTS SOMETHING TO DRINK !

pirate

*blushes and turns toward yamino for an introduction*

Its nice to see you in here yamino_yugure. *extends hand for handshake* My name is Rio and I am the manager of this bar. If you would like we can store your weapons in our weapons chest to the left of the door. I am the only one with the key but not to much makes it in there anyways... people prefer to keep them on their person. Which is fine as long as they are peace tied wink  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:50 pm
*Walks in from the back, and puts away the check list, and the pencil behind his ear.*

Sorry guys, I was checking in some vendors. One Tomato soup, un Dos Equis, and a glass of milk. Coming right up guys.

*He begins preparing the soup. He opens the can of Campbell's tomato soup and adds it to a sauce pan. He then a** the required amount of water and stirs it till it is simmering. He then Ladles some of it into a bowl. He puts in on a serving tray along side some crackers and a few other bowls with soup toppers. One has cheese, an other has diced pepperoni, and finally the last one has some "Flavor Blasted Goldfish." He then grabs two frosted mugs and in one he pours in some ice cold milk, and a Dos Equis on the other, he garnishes with some lime wedges and then serves them up. He takes the tomato soup, and the beer to Rio.*

Here you go Mi' Lady. biggrin

*Finally he serves the milk to Lupus.*

Here you go man. xd

Is there anything that I can get anyone else?  

BizzyBo

Yamino_Yugure

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:10 am
Happyaku Bikuni
Um..... BO GET OUT HERE YOU GOTTA LADY WHO WANTS SOMETHING TO DRINK !

pirate

*blushes and turns toward yamino for an introduction*

Its nice to see you in here yamino_yugure. *extends hand for handshake* My name is Rio and I am the manager of this bar. If you would like we can store your weapons in our weapons chest to the left of the door. I am the only one with the key but not to much makes it in there anyways... people prefer to keep them on their person. Which is fine as long as they are peace tied wink

Pleasure. Cal me Yugure. *shakes hand and smiles* And the chest will not be necessary...*she snaps her fingers and her weapons vanish* ..as you can see.
*looks towards the bartender*
A highball. Vodka, lime and 7-up. But I prefer mine with one ounce of vodka, and not the usual two.

((YAY!! It feels sooo GOOD to be rpging again!!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:48 am
YES BO THERE'S STILL SOMETHING HERE!!!

Would You Please Re-fill My Drinks - More Ice Pls? whee

Oh, And Welcome To Our NSTG Bar Yamino_Yugure, Call Me Faith or Catalina. heart

Inylysia x

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:42 am
User Image
Bo can I have another pineapple juice and fresh pineapple rings here heart

Welcome to the Bar Yamino_Yugure - The names ancantsia but I answer to most things as my name is quite hard to spell to some people. Call me anc or Kimmy as others fo =]
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:54 am
mmmmmmmm

*inhales deeply as her face hovers over the steam coming out of the bowl*

I think I will have the goldfish in my soup today. They are full of yummy.

*grabs goldfish and sprinkles into soup grabbing beer in other hand and taking a huge gulp*

MMMM, This is the best lunch ever. 3nodding

*whipes away beer mustache* blaugh

Hey bo, I think we might use salangel's house for the June Birthday celebration. Do you think you could discuss it with him ? I have some house stuff if he needs it.  

Happyaku Bikuni

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:00 am
*takes his glass of milk and drinks a bit*
Thanks Bo.
*looks at the new member in the bar and bows*
Welcome to the NSTG bar miss, I am NocturnusWolf , nice to meet you.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games