Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Danger Max

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:32 pm
~pelvic thrust~
I believe i was invited here,
how are all of you?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:59 pm
Hey welcome I'm new too ^_^ Nice to meet yall hope to see you around.  

glompasaur

PantomineX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:31 pm
*rub head* I'm PantomineX, but it seems easier to just call me Pant.

I am an Atheist that enjoys having discussions and heated debates about philosophy and religious moments that can be theorized and explained.

I am NOT single, so no offers.

I will NOT Role-Play. No exceptions!

I am not a furry, I am just really playful and fun.

I will ALWAYS type in darkblue, so... Er... 4laugh

I AM Scottish, and I do like Haggis. Stop asking. Any other questions can be PMed to me...^^

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:38 pm
PantomineX

I am an Atheist that enjoys having discussions and heated debates about philosophy and religious moments that can be theorized and explained.

I AM Scottish, and I do like Haggis. Stop asking. Any other questions can be PMed to me...^^
Good...Intelligent with a sense of humor, I do hope to see you active in our guild for a long time.

We'll work on that RPing thing... 3nodding  

Undakai
Crew

PantomineX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:41 pm
Undakai
Good...Intelligent with a sense of humor, I do hope to see you active in our guild for a long time.

Hahah, thank you. I plan to be here fer a while.

Undakai ALSO

Whut.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:49 pm
Hey there Pant nice to meet you!

I still don't get that haggis stuff.

A religious debator? Gah I hate that stuff... (I'm one too and hate to be dragged into things like that; no one wins...)

Hope to see you around!!!  

glompasaur

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:05 pm
PantomineX
Undakai

Hahah, thank you. I plan to be here fer a while.

Undakai ALSO

Whut.
Oh nothing, nothing at all. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:24 pm
Haggis? Man, and I though that time I tried blood pudding was bad...I have heard what goes in haggis. It's good that you like it, but I'm not sure I'll ever have the balls to try that!

*looks down*

Whoops, I am a girl. No balls, not now or ever...darn. Guess I won't ever be trying it!

But, seriously, welcome to the guild, Pant. Debating is fun, so maybe I'll consider doing it again. I love playing Devil's advocate. I'll debate something, even if I don't agree with the side I am arguing...it is fun.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:10 am
PantomineX

*glomp*

You, sir, are my new favourite.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:12 am
Hey this is pretty exciting. I love these types of Guilds, where you can say whatever the hell you want =D! Anyways, My name is Lauren Valentine, but my nicknames are Laurentine, Laur, Jelly, Or Bebe`. I'm 14 years old (which sucks) I would love to be a little bit older. I enjoy writing Novels, Horse-back riding, drawing, talking, and being random. I have multiple favorite bands and my most listened to music genres are Rock, Metal, Alternative. I can't really handle music like the Jonas Brothers. They sort of bug me at a high level.But the bands I do like are Disturbed, Papa roach, System of a down (Serj Tankian), Staind, The used, Avenged sevenfold, Three days grace, ect. Can't really list them all. I can type um, 76 words a minute. I am Mexican/irish and I am very religious. (But I have many atheist friends , cause they rock <3). I sometimes write poetry to express my feelings, if I don't really want to "talk" o.O;; Well that's all I can really think of , HEHE ^.^; But I am glad to be here. :3

Varisha M Breaker

Marshal Georgy Zhukov

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:06 pm
Howdy, comrades. I typically remain in the General Discussion area, because I happen to enjoy making witty comments. My general interests include martial arts, politics, history, and specific video games.
I was born in Bulgaria, behind the Iron Curtin. I'm not Russian, but I am able to read, write, and speak Russian. And, yes, I am a communist.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:36 pm
Kitai Zatoichi
Howdy, comrades. I typically remain in the General Discussion area, because I happen to enjoy making witty comments. My general interests include martial arts, politics, history, and specific video games.
I was born in Bulgaria, behind the Iron Curtin. I'm not Russian, but I am able to read, write, and speak Russian. And, yes, I am a communist.

scream GO TO HELL, COMMIE!!!.... lol Nah, I keed. You're all good in my book. Welcome to the guild wink  

Xanatos Forever

glompasaur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:04 am
Hey welcome to ATG

*hands out Undakai Corp flyers*

smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:43 am
Hi, I'm NOT a leader, I AM insane ninja  

Box-Man Mello

Box-Man Mello

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:47 am
My nterests include sad mainly) Deathnote, Bleach(anime overall), DDR, and most music. mrgreen  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games