Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chegui17

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:34 pm
hey my name is jose but i would prefer it if you just called me chegui. its a nickname given to me by my sister when she was really young. i like to listen to rock and draw(even though i suck at it.) i also read novels and play lots of video games. my favorite animes are naruto: shippuden, bleach, gantz, air gear ect.( ill be here all night if i try to list them all)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:17 pm
katelyn(akaskatergurl)
hey ppls what up im katelyn but my friends call me scarlett well i'm a skater..but i don't do any tricks....well im 14 so if you wanna chat just talk to me
P.s.if ur older than 16 i dont wanna talk to you got it...

Wow, good luck in the ATG. I think we have two or three people who might be younger than 16. I hope you have fun here.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:31 pm
Welcome new people! blaugh

@Katelyn - Yeeeah...I'll just go ahead and quote Kals here...
Kalstolyn
Wow, good luck in the ATG. I think we have two or three people who might be younger than 16. I hope you have fun here.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:14 am
Hi, I'm Simone 5. I'm thirteen and awesome.  

Simone 5

Nephrastar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:35 pm
'Jo, I'm Nephrastar, but most people Call me either Neph or Oreo.

I'm 16 years old and a sophmore, and I'll be 17 in April. My main hobbies are web design and writing stories. I'm going into poetry, though I'm starting off horribly for the moment.

When I go to college I intend on majoring in graphic design with a double minor in literature and teaching. When I get that out of the way, I want to be a graphic/web designer along with a computer teacher and an author on the side. As for the college I'm wanting to go to, it's either going to be the University of Memphis or somewhere in Texas should I decide to save money to move with my boyfriend.

I'm really into visual kei/J-Rock and I absolutely love almost anything Japanese, though I'm not nearly as excited about it as one may think.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:54 pm
katelyn(akaskatergurl)
hey ppls what up im katelyn but my friends call me scarlett well i'm a skater..but i don't do any tricks....well im 14 so if you wanna chat just talk to me
To quote others, good luck here in the ATG. We have all of...what, five members under 16? Not that they aren't cool people, but good luck making friends here.  

Anise_is_my_replica

Xx-The-Vampire-Pixie-xX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:05 pm
Okay well..
I'm Amanda, but please call me Manduh or England.. or any other nickname you'd like to give me =]
I'm 16 YAY!
and yeah idk waht else to type really.. I can be a huge dork adn I love to be random..
I guess look at my profile for more info.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:23 pm
Hey all welcome to ATG smile

Hope to see you around.  

glompasaur

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:41 pm
katelyn(akaskatergurl)
Some one's damn picky.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:25 pm
Hi, I'm Genesis. I'm 13 and just joined Gaia at the end of October because I quit Neopets, TNT makes rudiculous rules, and annoyed me with so many things, but they decided to clear my petpage on how to become a neopian millionaire, THAT was the last straw! scream I took a lot of time and effort to make it, and it was all reset! From now on I HATE that site, but Gaiaonline is really cool. Everyone is nice, they draw great, and don't act stupid xp

I like drawing, playing the guitar and keyboard, cooking/baking, rock climbing, baseball, basketball, et cetera (yeah, it's a formal word, but I think it's a cool word xd ) I like to make my own comic books every long while, actually it's mroe like 8 months because I tend to make drawing during classes that I finish early, and I end up making the same people over and over so I made a series called "The Adventures Of Jenny" and NO I didn't steal the title from The Adventures Of Jimmy Neutron. I started these comics when I was in SECOND GRADE stare A lot of people say I stole the title, but it's not exactly hard to think of neutral

If you want to know more you can read my lookup or request to be my friend 4laugh  

GennyGirlay

Setsuna03

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:35 pm
Here I go by Setsuna.
I am currently in high school.
I love to write and draw, and I love music, both making it and listening to it.
I'm also developing an interest in computers, I've successfully built mine own.
I like to rp, so hit me up if you need an rper.
Favorite music is most anything. I just don't really like rap.
Oh. And I'll do avi art. Just pm me.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:59 pm
Arcanas
katelyn(akaskatergurl)
Some one's damn picky.

Ouch man that hurts...right here *taps her heart with her fist* cry but that's fine if you don't want to talk to me and my old woman butt...I will just go sit in a corner xd

Good luck making friends with here that attitude Katelyn. xp

Welcome Genesis and Setsuna!

LadiSilverfox

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Arcanas
katelyn(akaskatergurl)
Some one's damn picky.

Damn girl
this is the interwebs
Age has no matter unless you are searching for a boyfriend
lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:52 pm
Oh man, I really am twice that girl's age...I feel so freakin' old! crying

Too bad today I got asked if I thought my mom would buy me a cell phone by a kiosk guy in the mall...that is so embarrassing! But at least I look young.

Any hoo, welcome to all the new members!  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xPunkface

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:42 am

Gaia Nickname: xPunkface
Favorite Genre (Music): Well I only like three bands really, they are: Dream Theater, Rush and Fear Factory.
Favorite Band: Dream Theater

Hmmmm... Anything else i can think of....
I know!

Things I Love:

Dream Theater
Listening to music
Singing in public
Singing by myself
Singing with someone else
Sitting in my room alone for hours
Crying
Being Hugged
Standing out in the rain alone
Being kissed in the rain
Holding hands in the rain
Laying on the ground and looking up at the stars
Sitting and thinking
Reading
People who wont judge me
Sitting in graveyard's alone

Things I Hate:

Chav's
People who think they're better than everyone else
Rap music
Punk music
'Emo' music
MCR
Fall out boy
Paramore
Any other band like the previous three
Bullying
Bullies
People who judge you by how you look
Rich people
People who beg
People who won't take no as an answer
Anyone who ruins my fun
Liars
Cheaters
Gangs
Drugs
Smoking
Drinking
People who smoke
People who think they're cool because they smoke
Ignorant People [

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games