Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Private Roleplays
⎾ MOROSIS ⏌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:53 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

The minutes ticked by and still they remained in silence. Jakob was content with it as he held on to the males hand. The longer they drove though, it seemed as though it was having the opposite effect on Kieran. Upon hearing him speak, Jakob glanced up curiously. "Might need more than a single penny." he teased lightly. Jakob thought about the few burning questions he had and which he was the most curious about. Each seemed equally important and it wasn't as though there was a limit. After a moment or two, he finally settled on one. "How long has it been since you and Rowyn dated?" he asked. It was a simple enough question. It wasn't as though he was jealous of the man. Though judging from the elder males reaction to him, he wondered just how close they had been. Kieran had mention their relationship being one that was more physical, but seeing them today made him more curious about his ex.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:38 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Silence was fine but they weren't usually in the car for an extended period of time. It couldn't help that his mind was racing at the moment. The sound of silence was doing him no good. It left him with his own thoughts. He couldn't help but question Miguel. Kieran listened as Miguel teased him. He wasn't bothered by his words. Kirean knew Miguel likely had something on his mind. He waited as Miguel seemed to choose his words and question carefully. Kieran wasn't surprised at Miguel's question, he actually found it amusing. "I haven't been with Rowyn since I agreed to be with you and even then I haven't had sex with him since before I met you." He replied honestly, the last time he had sex with Rowyn was a few days before he saw Miguel in the restaurant when Abel and he had been eating.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:05 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Truth, at most their car rides didn't exceed more than ten or fifteen minutes. Twenty if there was traffic. It was a first to be in such a confined space for so long. However, Jakob was not worried about. He assumed that the music and just enjoying one another's company would be more than enough for them both. As Kieran questioned him, he took his time sorting through his various thoughts and questions. Teasing the male he decided to keep things like and picked on of his more burning questions. He looked towards his boyfriend as he answered him honestly. He was a bit surprised that he'd been so closely involved with him nearly right to the day they met. Jakob nodded while he allowed the words and their meaning sit with him a moment. "Hmm, I'm surprised he even came over if it's been that long since you've seen him last. Or was it always like that when you were together?" he continued. Jakob was not looking for any deep specifics about Kieran's romantic past. He didn't need to know how many partners he had or the worst heartbreak he'd ever felt. That they could save for a time when they were both feeling a bit broody and had a nice sized both of liquor with two shot glasses.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:02 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Before Miguel, he'd slept around, sure. Although with only a select few. He'd been with Rowyn for a while though their relationship was sexual. Kirean however had been with him for a while. They talked when they both needed it, however it wasn't always in truths. He hadn't been honest with someone till he met Miguel. Kieran also hadn't loved either.

They had met when Rowyn had raided the bath house Abel frequented. Abel had mouthed off to Rowyn and gotten himself arrested. Kirean had to go bail him out of jail which meant dealing with Rowyn. That was almost two years ago. He had gotten along with Rowyn after seeing him at the club one night.

Kieran listened as Miguel questioned him. He wasn't too sure about it. "Like what?" Kirean asked, not understanding the question.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:47 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob couldn't imagine what sort of things Kieran may or may not have talked about when he was with Rowyn. Though he could likely things of a couple of topics that were likely omitted, things he himself wasn't supposed to know if it had not for their nosey mutual friend. As painful as those topics had been, Jakob was glad that Kieran trusted him enough to tell him the rest of what he was comfortable with.

Jakob continued to question Kieran about his relationship with the lieutenant. Waiting on his answer he could see the look of confusion creasing the males features ever so slightly. As if to confirm this confusion, he asked for clarification. "I mean, you and I have been together for some months now. And you said that the last time you saw him was just before you got together with me." he said, trying to be as clear as he could be. "So usually when I don't hear from someone for that long, I just figure we had our fun and things were done between us. But Rowyn seemed excited to hear from you again. Like had I not been there, he may have wanted something more than a kiss. So what I'm asking is was normal for you two not to hear from each other for months on end? Whereas you and I practically see other much more frequently. Does that make more sense? I could try again in Portuguese if need be." Jakob smiled as he lightly teased the male towards the end of his over-explained answer. He had hardly cared, he believed his rewording made sense. And if Kieran still didn't get it...well, he wasn't entirely sure he could make it more clear in his native tongue.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:09 am

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kirean couldn't help his confusion. It wasn't as if Miguel had made sense. He questioned Miguel, as he soon got a response. Kieran understood his words. He found them amusing. Kieran listened as Miguel teased him, mostly about his confusion. "No, I understand." He replied smiling. "Not seeing him for a while was nothing out of normal…He's busy and I had been busy…For us, it was kind of hard but for Rowyn and I, it was just sex." Kirean responded hoping he was making sense as well. "Although with you, it's more than that, as I've said before…but if you would rather see me less and only see me for sex?" He asked curiously knowing such a relationship would never work. Kirean cared for Miguel, if it came to just sex between them then he wouldn't see Miguel again.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:25 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob didn’t think his question was that confusing. When Kieran asked him to explain he carefully reworded his question in hopes that he was being more clear. Jakob smiled back at the male and listened to him talk about his ex. As the spoke he received his answer to his question. It made sense that Rowyn may have been expecting something other than the request of a favor. Before he could think too much on that thought he heard Kieran continue.

His cheeks warmed as Kieran spoke fondly of him. That is before ruining it all with some light teasing. Jakob rolled his eyes towards the male. ” Mmm nope. Pass. You’re stuck with me.” he said with a little smirk. ”Trust me. If I wanted you just for your c**k we never would have seen one another again after that first time.” Jakob didn’t have time for ******** buddies. Before he was with Kieran he mostly had one night stands. He could barely recall the last time he was with someone even half as frequently as he was with Kieran.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:07 am

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kirean couldn't help but tease Miguel. He knew they weren't in it for the sex but that could change. Kieran listened as Miguel teased him in return. He found his words amusing as he continued. "Good to know, I'd hate for you to want me just because of my c**k." Kirean teased as he feigned hurt by Miguel's words. He probably would have understood and felt the same. However he slept around but only with a select few.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:18 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

Jakob was used to being teased by Kieran, it was one of the reasons he liked being with him. He playfully rolled his eyes and was quick to tease him back as Kieran soon continued. He laughed softly at the man’s little act. ”I mean it is a nice c**k.” he started, leaving Kieran to interpret the rest of his statement. Turning his head slightly, Jakob nuzzled against the male’s arm. He smiled to himself as they drove further down the road. Lifting his head once more he looked to Kieran with his neck question in mind. ”So I’m curious. What was with your warning to Rowyn about Addy? Does she not like him or something?” he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:51 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kirean knew somewhere though, Miguel enjoyed his c**k. He has seen it on his face a few times during sex. Kieran teased Miguel, hearing him laugh. He listened as Miguel teased him again. Kieran reached down with his free hand as he cupped his own crotch. "So I've been told." He replied playfully as he glanced at Miguel. Kirean felt Miguel nuzzle against him as they drove. He soon heard Miguel question him again. Kieran shrugged,"No, I think it's the opposite, Addy likes him and Rowyn would rather keep his distance." Kirean replied unsure about how Addy felt but she never was rude to him.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:28 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

He wouldn’t deny that he got his share of pleasure from the man’s c**k. There was no hiding that little detail. However it wasn’t the sole reason that he was with Kieran. He cared about him and liked spending time with him. Having the privilege to be ******** by his c**k was just an added bonus. As Jakob teased the male he watched him reach down to cup himself. He laughed softly once more before nuzzling him. Driving down the road it wasn’t before his curiosity returned and he was ready and waiting with his next question.

Jakob glanced up towards Kieran as he shrugged his shoulders and speculated their relationship. Kieran’s guess was far better than his own seeing as the woman did not like him. He found his words to be interesting. Why would Rowyn try and avoid Addy if she was actually pleasant towards him? ”Huh…interesting. I wonder why.” he mused. He was quiet a moment in thought. ”When you were with Rowyn did he ever explicitly say that he was gay?”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:53 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kieran removed his hand from his crotch. He returned it to the steering wheel. Kirean continued driving as Miguel nuzzled against him. He responded to Miguel's question as best as he could. Kirean hardly knew why Addy liked Rowyn and hated Miguel. Most likely jealousy but he didn't want to ask.

He listened as Miguel questioned him but it was more rhetorical. Kieran heard Miguel question him. His words were almost laughable. "Not exactly but he's not straight and wouldn't sleep with a woman if she even threw herself at him." Kirean responded, as he smiled at the thought.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:24 pm
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

The how and why Addy hated him would likely always be a mystery as he did not see her outright admitting to being jealous. Likely the only person able to draw an answer from her wouldn’t. He didn’t think it was important enough to ask Kieran to do so. It wasn’t as though he wanted to be close with her. Civil would be nice, but seeing as she knew he’d been with her brother he was likely to be on her permanent s**t list.

Continuing on with his musings, Jakob questioned Kieran further. He didn’t think he was wrong in wondering if the officer in question was truly gay. After all, Kieran himself was not gay. Who said that all same sex partners must be solely gay. ”So in other words he’s avoiding her to spare her feelings.” he said simply. What a shame. To love those who will never love her back.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:33 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Rowyn wasn't a man who enjoyed dominating others, unless it was in the workplace. He liked the idea of being dominated in the bedroom. Rowyn wasn't about to let a woman do such a thing to him. He liked being teased and toyed with. Rowyn also liked being down on his knees begging for attention.

Kieran knew all his partners didn't have to be gay for him to enjoy sex. He wasn't particular on his partners either. Kieran listened as Miguel spoke. He shrugged his shoulders. "Perhaps though like Abel, Addy is dominate during sex and Rowyn isn't." Kieran replied as he thought about their differences.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:05 am
            User Image

User Image
            User Image

If not for his own dislike of Addy he may have felt a bit sorry for her. That was two men he was now made aware of that she was attracted to and neither of them had an interest in her. Though he doubted she would have too much trouble finding a partner of her own. Someone somewhere would probably love to be stepped on by a woman like her. Unfortunately for her neither Rowyn or Kieran would be that someone.

Talking more about the lieutenant Jakob speculated on what he assumed might be true. Beside him Kieran shrugged and informed him of something he would have preferred not knowing. He had always suspected the siblings to be similar in ways beyond their unfriendly demeanor, but he didn’t care to know that those similarities continued in the bedroom. Especially after knowing first hand what it was like to be with Abel. ” Hmm kinky.” he said sarcastically. ” I’m going to regret asking this. She doesn’t have a whole set up in her home like Abel, does she?” Jakob couldn’t help his curiosity. He would probably never be able to Addy in the eye after this, but he wanted to know.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games