Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

SetoJKaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:20 am
Seto growled and then found some corn lying around due to the tumbling winds. He grabbed one stalk, the lightning hit it and it cooked easily. Obelisk ate it and the winds died down some. But they were still pretty high. Seto found another corn stalk and Obelisk cooked it and then ate the popcorn. One more should be enough, but the problem was, no more was left on the ground.

Then Seto found a bag of popcorn with cheese on the ground and Seto gave it to Obelisk. He ate it, bag and all then burped loudly. "Much better, I'm sorry for troubling you folks."

Then from his giant form came some coins to pay for the meal Obelisk had. He then stomped away where the Senju of a thousand hands repaired the damage caused by Obelisk. Power was restored and Seto found the seat he was at again and sat down. He wondered what everyone would think of him now.

He knew that his monsters get hungry from time to time, and some can be more destructive than Obelisk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:38 am
I Wanted The Cheese domokun  

Inylysia x

SetoJKaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:28 pm
Seto looked to Faith and said, "Look, I needed to feed Obelisk. I'll treat you to my amusement park."

(I think I can make an amusement park RP in the chatterbox right?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:18 pm
SetoJKaiba
Seto looked to Faith and said, "Look, I needed to feed Obelisk. I'll treat you to my amusement park."

(I think I can make an amusement park RP in the chatterbox right?)

Woah,That's Gonna Be a Big Job. But It's Okae. I'll Steal From Bo's Bar Myself ninja

*Slides Behind The Bar, Takes Out Some Cheese And Chips*
*Pours The Cheese All Over The Chips In a Bowl* blaugh
*Refills My Mountain Dew With More Ice*

Inylysia x

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:56 pm
*enters the place and looks around while walks besides his special seat*
Hmm, it's calm today, there was a good breeze outside some minutes ago and some creature eating popcorn ...
*sits on his seat and stretchs*
May I have a glass of milk, please?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:24 pm
NocturnusWolf
*enters the place and looks around while walks besides his special seat*
Hmm, it's calm today, there was a good breeze outside some minutes ago and some creature eating popcorn ...
*sits on his seat and stretchs*
May I have a glass of milk, please?

Well I Guess I'll Help Bo Since He's Not Around.

*Grabs a Glass & Pours Milk Inside Carefully*

Here You Go Nocturnus. Mine's Ain't As Good As Bo But Well, I Hope It Isn't Terrible sweatdrop

Inylysia x

salangel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:37 am
dramallama Hey, don't forget that I'm a bartender here too! dramallama

J/k, So how's the bar been since well my Giveaway started? Man, I did not know how deep I was getting myself into with that thing... sweatdrop

Why doesn't anyone here give it a try? (insert shameless thread plug here)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:10 pm
*takes the glass of milk*
Thanks miss Faith-LH-Gurl.
*drinks a bit*
It's really good.
*listens to salangel*
Aww ... I always forget about the "Donations & Charities" area, I lost a lot of chances to get prize ... cry
I joined the Giveaway salangel .  

NocturnusWolf

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:00 pm
salangel
dramallama Hey, don't forget that I'm a bartender here too! dramallama

J/k, So how's the bar been since well my Giveaway started? Man, I did not know how deep I was getting myself into with that thing... sweatdrop

Why doesn't anyone here give it a try? (insert shameless thread plug here)

YAY! Since Our Bartender Is Here, Can You Help Me Get Some GoldFish Crackers Pretty Please? whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:52 pm
Of course!
*Reaches under the bar and retrieves a large bowl and a big bag of goldfish... he thinks about it and grabs the multi sectioned bowl instead. He reaches down and takes out several bags of goldfish and into each section pours some. He places the bowl out on the bar and takes a few fish... then pops them into his mouth.*

I think variety is better than anything else don't you?  

salangel

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:22 pm
salangel
Of course!
*Reaches under the bar and retrieves a large bowl and a big bag of goldfish... he thinks about it and grabs the multi sectioned bowl instead. He reaches down and takes out several bags of goldfish and into each section pours some. He places the bowl out on the bar and takes a few fish... then pops them into his mouth.*

I think variety is better than anything else don't you?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Of Course Thanks a Lot!
*Munches Goldfish Crackers*

Opps By The Way Can I Get My Mountain Dew Refilled Please? 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:32 am
Looks good, goldfish crackers ...
Well, I will just drink milk this time ...
*drinks milk*  

NocturnusWolf

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:00 pm
sweatdrop Sorry guys, I have had little time to get on lately. Don't mean to neglect my duties.

*Grabs Faith's glass and refills it with Mountain Dew. Next he pours out a glass of milk for Wolf.*

Here you go guys, once again I apologize for the inconvenience.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:11 pm
BizzyBo
sweatdrop Sorry guys, I have had little time to get on lately. Don't mean to neglect my duties.

*Grabs Faith's glass and refills it with Mountain Dew. Next he pours out a glass of milk for Wolf.*

Do you think we should look for an underling to work when your not available ? 3nodding Someone we can play tricks on blaugh  

Happyaku Bikuni

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:09 pm
Happyaku Bikuni
BizzyBo

Do you think we should look for an underling to work when your not available ? 3nodding Someone we can play tricks on blaugh

I Agree. 2 Bartenders Don't Seem To Be Enough. I Don't Mind Helping Out, But I Guess I Won't Make a Good Bartender Like Them. *Sips Mountain Dew*  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games