Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:05 pm
Hehe, welcome to the guild~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:31 am
hi i'm ankril... okay  

ankril

PantomineX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:24 pm
Welcome to the Guild, untalkative bunch! Enjoy the guild, and don't abuse the staff. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:15 pm
name/nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.
You can call me Jarrad, Jar Head or Jads. I am 14. I like to listen to music, read, doing card magic and playing handball sometimes and I cant wait until Empire is out, (Inheritance series) it comes out in september, thats what I heard. 3nodding  

jarrad148

jarrad148

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:20 pm
whoops I forgot to say that my favourite band is my chemical romance *looks at signature* man im an idiot.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:52 pm
Hi all! Thanks for the invite.

A little bout myself...hrm...I have an opinion about everything but I continually question them. I do love a really good conversation, especially the ones that get me thinking.

I'm laid back and all about making new friends. Love music, reading and hangin.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.  

Ladee Z

sparky1869

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:00 pm
hello everyone, tha names Sparticas.. friends call me sparky or sparkster for obveous reasons... umm... so yeah this is me and i guess if you wanna know more look at my profile or pm me and i'll get back with ya ASAP :-p

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:16 pm
Hello, I am laura. I like rock music and i enjoy singing and dancing.
Now tell me about you.... twisted  

Supergirl126

ShadowSkies

Dapper Gaian

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:17 pm
Quote:
name/nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

I'm ShadowSkies, or Kia.
I'm 19.
I like orchestra music, especially game soundtracks. Silent Hill is my favourite so far. As bands go, I like Of Montreal, Muse, and Eisley.

I'm Canadian.
: /
I like to draw.
And am otherwise quite uninteresting. Hello y'all.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:40 pm
I'm Shauna.
I'm extremely cynical.
I don't like Rap or Country music.

Itchy_Thong

Deprived_Corpse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:28 pm
Heya everybody, I'm Deprived_Corpse!

I'm 19 years old, I live in Canada, and I'm currently finishing up my last year in high school. I'm gay, and just left a relationship that I've been in for the past one and a half years. I'm looking to pursue a career in photography or law, though both would definitely be preferable. My real name is Christian, though I'm an atheist.

So yeah... Basically that's me in a nutshell. Thanks for the invite! : D  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:28 pm
Welcome to the guild, everyone~  

Serious Erius
Crew

Lemonz-Limez

Destructive Powerhouse

1,950 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:37 am
Hello! My name is Meeya, anddd I'm 17 years old. :"D Ummm...I like to draw the most...I also like to write and build websites...I like chatting and making new friends, though I'm extremely shy in person. =x  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:45 am
Quote:

Hello thar! You can call me Yuna or Yunie ^^ I'm 15, I love reading (it's my life >> ...is that a book? *READS*), writing ('though I'm not that great, despite popular consensus to the contrary), lurking, snow (sometimes... It's so deep right now!!).
Fave music/bands would be most country, pop, and classical; Skye Sweetnam, Avril Lavigne, Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy.....
Oh, and I tend to ramble/spazz/have bad spelling/obsess (fangirl)/freak out large numbers of people/have random knowledge that must be shared with the masses. And last but not least, I'm canadian.
Ok, I'll stop typing now sweatdrop

~Yunie

PS. Thanks for inviting me!! 3nodding  

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300

PantomineX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:58 am
Welcome to the Guild Yunie! 4laugh  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games