Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:13 am
*Takes the glass*
Thanks Bo.
*Drinks milk*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:39 pm
Faith-LH-Gurl
Happyaku Bikuni
BizzyBo
sweatdrop Sorry guys, I have had little time to get on lately. Don't mean to neglect my duties.

*Grabs Faith's glass and refills it with Mountain Dew. Next he pours out a glass of milk for Wolf.*

Here you go guys, once again I apologize for the inconvenience.

Do you think we should look for an underling to work when your not available ? 3nodding Someone we can play tricks on blaugh

I Agree. 2 Bartenders Don't Seem To Be Enough. I Don't Mind Helping Out, But I Guess I Won't Make a Good Bartender Like Them. *Sips Mountain Dew*

If I may, I would ask for Faith to join us as a fellow bartender. I know that she would make an excellent barkeep. xd And besides she is among one of our most beloved regulars here at the bar.

*Looks over at Faith and claps his hands.*  

BizzyBo

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:20 pm
BizzyBo
Faith-LH-Gurl
Happyaku Bikuni
BizzyBo
sweatdrop Sorry guys, I have had little time to get on lately. Don't mean to neglect my duties.

*Grabs Faith's glass and refills it with Mountain Dew. Next he pours out a glass of milk for Wolf.*

Here you go guys, once again I apologize for the inconvenience.

Do you think we should look for an underling to work when your not available ? 3nodding Someone we can play tricks on blaugh

I Agree. 2 Bartenders Don't Seem To Be Enough. I Don't Mind Helping Out, But I Guess I Won't Make a Good Bartender Like Them. *Sips Mountain Dew*

If I may, I would ask for Faith to join us as a fellow bartender. I know that she would make an excellent barkeep. xd And besides she is among one of our most beloved regulars here at the bar.

*Looks over at Faith and claps his hands.*

User Image

Really? I Don't Mind Being a Bouncer & a Bartender. heart It'll Be Fun! blaugh

Discover Faith Within You...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:28 pm
He walked into the bar and smiled. "OH, HI HI! REMEMBER ME? THE PSYCHO? How's everyone been? How's the bar doing? It's so good to see you all."  

[_TorturingLiars_]

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:41 pm
[_TorturingLiars_]
He walked into the bar and smiled. "OH, HI HI! REMEMBER ME? THE PSYCHO? How's everyone been? How's the bar doing? It's so good to see you all."

User Image

Why, Hello [_TorturingLiars_], It's Been Sometime Since We've Met. I'm The... New Underling-Bartender Of Bo The Official-Bartender wink . Need Anything, Just Call For It. *Strolls To The Jukebox With My Drink*

"Any Requests For Jukebox?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:38 pm
Hey guys, whats up? I just dropped by to let you all know that I put up a pic of me and salangel that my wife took. Go check it out. It's on the pictures of stuff sub forum.  

BizzyBo

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:16 am
BizzyBo
Hey guys, whats up? I just dropped by to let you all know that I put up a pic of me and salangel that my wife took. Go check it out. It's on the pictures of stuff sub forum.

User Image

Gawd, You DID? I'll Be Off To The Forum Now!!

*Dashes Out Of The Bar*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:31 am
*walks into bar* hello everbody  

Broken Cadaver

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:41 am
User Image

Hello Gothic Blood Veins36. You Seem New Here, I've Never Seen You Before blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:06 pm
HEADs up everyone i changed my username.

*sits at empty table*  

Broken Cadaver

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:24 pm
I need a strong drink and a shoulder to cry on.

NOW crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:49 pm
*Jumps next to Rio with a couple of dos equis and lime wedges.*

What happened? eek  

BizzyBo

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:24 pm
BizzyBo
*Jumps next to Rio with a couple of dos equis and lime wedges.*

What happened? eek

Check the crew subforum. Or read below this. There is a thread about it. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:33 pm
User Image

Awh Rio. Can You Get Us a Strong Drink, Bo? *Sits Beside Rio & Huggles* Come On Rio, You Can Cry On My Shoulder, I'm a Good Listener.

Inylysia x

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:00 pm
*scratches his head while watches them*
What's the problem?Are you fine Rio-sama?  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games