Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qizu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:01 am
Hiyarr ^^
Thanks for inviting me <3
I'm Lily, I'm fifteen, and I like rock music, drawing, reading and video games =3
I have a dark sense of humour and a tendency to break things without meaning to. =D
I'm sure I'll have fun here, this guild looks awesome =]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:26 am
*shakes hand steadily* You sound like a fun person. blaugh It'll be fun with you in the Guild.  

PantomineX

Tara-chan19

2,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:28 pm
Hello!! I'm Tara-chan! Tara is actually my real name!! Who would have thought?? lol I like to talk though I don't think I do it enough. I'm 19 and going to be 20 in May! YAY!! I live with my sister and have since I was 15... That's a long story... rolleyes I'm also female!! I'm a very weird person... but weird people are the best, right?? lol I like anime, manga, reading, singing, music is everything (though I'm horrible with names), and doing new and interesing things. If you want to know anything else I have a myspace or you could ask... I answer most everything... ^ ^

And thanks so much for the invite!!

I can contribute... wow... I wonder why O N Y X thinks that... ^ ^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:51 am
My name is Jessica and I'm from Des Moines, IA. Yeah, it sucks wink but I make due. I appreciate the invite as it's my first guild on Gaia. I don't have many friends on here so if you want, feel free to send me a message! 4laugh  

Arys Gentry

KinnisonArc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:52 pm
Hi, I'm Philip. My nickname in Gaia is Kinnison. Hi everyone, nice to meet you. I'm so glad that I was invited to join this guild ^^.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:59 pm
Welcome the Guild of guilds everyone!

Des Moines is supposed to be very metropolitan...

-Tsuji  

124-C

Oh_Dollface

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:50 pm
Hello all. The name is Sarah or Immy, either one you call me is fine. I'm 19, I live in California, and I'm a big lesbian. Whoot! Anything else you'd like to know or just talk about PM me. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:48 pm
Hello. I'm Celia. *brushes hair out of eyes* Nice to meet everyone. ^^'  

Celia Hanami

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:51 am
Like Tsuji-san says, "welcome to the guild of guilds"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:03 am
The title of my persona is Dennis_Overlord. I can be considered one that is crazy and rather literate. Days are numbered by my hand, as my writing can bring about the worst in the minds of mankind, seeping through upon society like sand in a seive, dusted through the curves in your brain as you partake in your social life. (also, cocks.)  

Dennis_Overlord

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:37 pm
Well, you're writing in here didn't really bring out the worst in me, just the most sleepy... Anyway, welcome and don't be a d**k.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:37 pm
Hello Everyone One I'm Shide nice to meet you hope i can get to know alot of you soon enough ^^ feel free to check out my profile and message me and talk thanks alot -hands out muffins of doom- muaha...  

shide no besshi

PantomineX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:01 pm
Welcome Shide! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:03 pm
HII!

I'M RICEY, WHICH IS A SHORT FORM OF SERICE, WHICH IS A SHORT FORM OF SERIX CELESTICE.
ISN'T THAT COMPLICATED?
ANYWAYS, I LUFF RAINBOWS, AND MONOCHROME COLORS.
I TALK A LOT, AND AM A SELF-OBSESSED PERSON

UN-LITERACY IS BAD.

I THINK THAT THIS INTRODUCTION THREAD IS PRETTY POINTLESS, BECAUSE NO ONE ACTUALLY EVER READS THESE LITTLE POSTS (EXCEPT FOR SOME PEOPLE), BUT IT MAKES US FEEL BETTER ABOUT OURSELVES

PS. ll SOME OF THESE POSTS ARE REALLY CHEESY-SOUNDING n_n THAT MEANS ME TOO.

Bryan Ulok Noob

124-C

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:38 pm
Most of the posts are really cheesy, but that's just the way this thread is!

Anyhoo, welcome to the guild.
----
For those who don't know me, I R L337 HAXOR!!!1! Yeah, it's Tsujigiri-san ninja  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games