Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:32 am
"Hey, what's this 'you two' crap? What are we, chopped liver?" Kai said.

"You aren't the only ones suffering from the wave of technology." Van said, ignoring his son for the moment. "Any mortal belief in the gods is gone, and I, along with everyone else, I'm sure, have lost all my power and immortality. We just left to find the find the fountain of youth....again."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:44 pm
"How terrible! I wish I could help you, but my powers aren't strong enough to even heal a light scrape." Ariae said, sounding somewhat guilty.

{Teh block burns just as bad as my sunburn}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:54 pm
"I didn't realize the angels were getting affected by this too..." Van said grimly.

((That's right, everyone else but my school got the day off for Presidents' Day, didn't they?))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 pm
{Yeah, I went to the state fair today. It sucked for the first half but was much better towards the end.}

"To be fair, though, many angels get their powers from pure influence. I...am not so pure." Ariae admitted with a soft sigh. "That, and I lost my wings quite a while ago. That must be a contributing factor for me as well."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:06 pm
Van opened his mouth, but Jaquel thankfully cut him off from talking. "Ariae, you and I both know you weren't always the pure woman I married. You came to be that way over time, and I'm sure the same can happen once more." he reassured her with a warm smile.

"I forgot it was possible for sappier couples than mom and dad to exist." Kai whispered to his sister, practically gagging from the flowery way of speech they had.

((Luckyyyyy! My school doesn't give us the day off. >P And why yes, I am bitter, why do you ask?))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:19 pm
{Lucky? Only when my mom wasn't getting all excited about some lame a** junk at some stupid vendor's stall. crying It drove me ******** INSANE.}

Ariae smiled back at Jaquel, a light shade of pink rosying up her cheeks. "I am happy to hear you say that. Thank you."

"It'll just keep getting worse. After all, that'll probably be you and some random chick in four or five hundred years from now." Larai whispered back, mostly intending to freak Kai out with her words.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:29 pm
((Still, I'll take insanity over school any day.))

"Eh, I'm sure you'll be swooning to the similar words of random dude even sooner." Kai whispered back.

Jaquel smiled and gave his wife a kiss on the cheek before putting an arm around her shoulders and returned his attention to Van and Mala. "I'm afraid I can't do much these days, as you can see, but if there's anything I can do for you helping find my Ariae, please don't hesitate to ask."

((Dude. Idea. Mass power-shortage to all magical creatures because of some power hungry jackass with a magic-sucking machine or something.))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:41 pm
{True. I just wanted to get the hell home and get on Gaia half of the time, since being around three kids and two shop crazy adults is absolutely irritating at times.}

"I doubt it, since I've never truly held much interest to begin with." Larai replied ever so easilly.

"Thank you, we appreciate it." Mala said, smiling broadly at Jaquel and Ariae. "For now, though, it'd be best to get us all out of here. This place doesn't seem safe enough to linger in."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:46 pm
Jaquel nodded and lead the group through the safest route he knew of outside the city.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:53 pm
"So, do you have any maps of these lands? Or no?" Mala asked Jaquel once they left the city.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:56 pm
"I did manage to grab one before we had to run." Jaquel said pulling a map from within his cloak.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:06 pm
"Good! Do you think you could help us get to another safe town - at least until we get a map of our own?" Mala asked, hoping that Van wouldn't mind this at least. Well, all considering, if the two decided to come along it would make a full DnD party.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:09 pm
"Not at all! We don't have much of a destination in mind at the moment anyway." Jaquel said with a smile.

Thus the author decided to d**k around and play a snippet of RPG music while dropping down a text box that read 'Jaquel and Ariae joined the party!'

((And idea? Yes? No?))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:17 pm
{What do you mean? If you are talking about the dagger idea, let's go for it. If not, please elaborate?}

"Great! So, where do you think we should head next? I don't know any of these towns at all, so I wouldn't be too sure how to approach them." Mala asked, laughing nervously now.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:39 pm
Zelly-fangirl
((Dude. Idea. Mass power-shortage to all magical creatures because of some power hungry jackass with a magic-sucking machine or something.))

"Well there is another town further inward that our town did business with, trading produce and fish, though I'm not sure what shape it's in now after technology became popular." Jaquel said as he looked over the map.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games