Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:19 pm

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery nodded her agreement as she cut and ate a bit of her own. It was naturally sweet without the syrup, though the syrup itself only complimented it. If you weren't into sugar a person could eat the waffles plain quite happily and still be satisfied with the taste.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit poured himself some orange juice and gave Avery some Cranberry as he offered and she nodded in assent. He looked around at the others to see what they wanted.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:19 pm

"So how many servants do you have working here?" Spencer asked as he took a couple waffles. "Oh, where's the syrup?" he asked, looking around.

Christopher silently took a couple waffles for himself.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Jordan watched Spencer out of the corner of her eye, just waiting for a, 'I have more ______ than you' showdown. She had no doubt Spencer had plenty of places like Whit's all over the place.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:26 pm

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Tomas passed the syrup by sliding it down the island a short distance. "We haven't as many as there would usually be. Though some in the business might say one could never count the Price employees, as they are like the Borg. One entity and ever growing." Tomas said with a dimple revealing smile as he poured syrup on his own waffles.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:32 pm

"Ah, I see. I think my family might actually get jealous of that" Spencer said. He took the syrup and poured it onto his waffles. He began eating them. "Mmm" he said.

Christopher put jam on his waffles. He then looked at Whit. "What are the plans for today?" he asked as he began cutting into a waffle.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Jordan picked at her food, a tad disappointed, wondering again where the heck Michi and Maria were. She wasn't too worried about the Pres and Karley.

WAFFLES! Aw, but I like pancakes better...is that a bad thing? Oh, but Whit's being so nice and letting us stay here. I'M A BAD PERSON BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE WAFFLES! She promptly sat down without a word and began determinedly eating a waffle.

Tele winced just slightly before walking in after Karley. He slid into a chair with a plate of waffles in front of him. He poured himself a mixture of apple, grape, and cranberry juice. "Well howdy folks. Good mornin' as always." If he'd had a hat, he would've tipped it. Karley would soon fix that problem.

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:45 pm

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery raised her hand as she finished chewing a bit of waffle. "MN! I vote morning movie first!" she proposed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"Seconded" Whit said pointing to Avery "but in general Chris, it's a do what you want thing. There's ski-doos and skis and boards etc out in the garage building snow outside for playing." he shrugged and petered off.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"Ms. Powers would like it if you all checked in with an adult before you leave though, and you need an adult for the motorized vehicles. There's also a sign out sheet she's concocting." Tomas waved his fork as though it were a vague idea as of yet. "For someone so...organized I'm somewhat surprised she's not more worried about losing a few of you in the snow." he shrugged in a a manner similar to Whit's and ate a bite.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:52 pm

"Hmm, I may go skiing. I was looking forward to doing that over the break" Spencer said as he ate his food.

Christopher put a finger in his ear and wiggled it as he made a pained face. He then saw Karley and Telemachus approach. "Hello" he said. He looked at Karley. Must you yell your thoughts? It might bother some people he said to her.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Karley paused, looked at Christopher, screamed a, HOLY COW HE CAN READ MINDS?!?, and returned to eating peacefully.

Telemachus gave Karley and Christ a pointed look before pushing a massive piece of waffle into his mouth.

"I wonder how skiing would be with my I'ras..." Jordan muttered aloud to herself.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:00 pm

"Wait, is she not a student here?" Christopher asked, pointing to Karley.

"Well, you'd avoid trees, that's for sure" Spencer replied. He then looked over and nodded to Telemachus.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:04 pm

(Kay it's 1am and I still have to shower so bedtime for me kids!)

User Image

Avery wondered since Whit had voted for her idea, if that was a definite yes as to whether he knew where the movies were. Plus she was kind of smiley from knowing just 'why' Ms. Powers wasn't afraid of letting them all go off on their own.

Whit thought he might go boarding that afternoon, and looked over to see Tomas deep in thought. Surprising as things always just seemed to come to him. Usually anyway.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:14 pm

(( Lol, same for me ))

Jordan nodded thoughtfully, now used to having someone actually reply to her out-loud thinking. "I guess that's kind of cheating," she said with a sigh.

"She is not, replied Karley subjectively," Karley said before returning to being 'courteous' with her waffle.

Tele nodded.

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:22 pm

"Ah, so how come she is here then? Was she not able to return home or something?" Christopher asked. He thought it was just people from school that were staying at the chateau. He ate some waffle.

"True" Spencer replied.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:24 pm

User Image

Avery looked over to Karley as she answered Chris's question."Do you wanna watch movies too?" she asked, unsure if Tele had something planned for them. She was completely unaware to Whit's slightly hang dog look as the possibility of a solo movie session with Avery was tossed out the window. Though as they were in a chalet with a group of other people, how realistic this had been in the first place was kind of off.

Whit sighed into his waffles and drowned his sorrow with a syrupy bite.

Tomas merely slapped Whit on the back in a silent moment of brotherly camaraderie. Ah girls.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Wandering back down the hall she'd come from, she soon found her way to the kitchen where everyone else currently was. stopping for a second only to see what was for breakfast treya quitely made her way to the island that everyone was eating at, and sat down to have some waffles as well.

((gad i hate short posting but its all i can manage with me grounded sad sorry guys))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games