Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:59 pm
{Sorry I didn't see that! Love the idea, though. Let's go with it~}

"Well, we can go look and see for ourselves." Mala said. "After all, that's probably the only chance we've got without going through the city again."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:17 pm
((*hides possessed dagger/TOM in closet for lack of inspiration to play him* >.>;; ))

"If we do go our separate ways, I do hope you get your immortality back. It would be a shame for everyone if you died of natural causes of all things." Jaquel told his friend. "A man like yourself at the very least deserves to be killed on the field of battle."

"Thanks...I think." Van said, always slightly confused by Jaq's honorable and knightly ways.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:24 pm
{If I play him, he's going to be almost like a carbon copy of Atius. Mostly because I never had inspiration to play him either.}

Ariae looked most displeased upon hearing what Jaquel said. "Regardless of what happens, you aren't going off to war to 'die gloriously'. You and I both know how well off THAT left us!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:30 pm
((I think that's the whole point of side characters/NPCs, no one wants to play them. XD ))

"I know, I never said I would!" Jaquel said with a chuckle before giving Ariae a kiss on top of her head. "It's because of all that happened that I don't plan on leaving your side ever again."

In the back of the group, Kai could be seen making gagging and choking motions.

((And that made me lol. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:41 pm
{Wrong girl. XD
True. If I have to play him, though, you get to play the next one because I surely won't.}

"Good. You'll not be going into any more wars if I can help it or I'll never forgive you this time." Ariae replied, lifting up a hand to caress his cheek.

Larai kicked Kai's shin hard to make him stop.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:46 pm
((I KNEW that was going to happen eventually! >.<
Like I said, I didn't have any real clue what to do with him, neither did you, so we can just stick with our power hungry jackass or whatever for now.))

"Come on, don't tell me you're not thinking the same thing!" Kai hissed to Larai. "Mom and dad aren't this bad."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:07 pm
{I do have an idea on what to do for him, I just don't want to play him. I will if I must.}

"Yes, but they aren't squeaking beds at every opprotunity either now are they?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:16 pm
((I'll take ideas, I guess I've just been suffering from blah and inspiration block. Or maybe we should just ditch the idea since no one wants to play him. XD ))

"You don't know what they do in their spare time." Kai pointed out.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:28 pm
{I want to do the arc, I've had many funny ideas for him. I just didn't want to be the one to do it. I will play him, though, if I must. The power crazy a*****e is your responsibility, though, should he ever work his way in. Or her way in.}

"Good point. Still, we'll have to wait and see before we can make proper judgement."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:38 pm
((I just had an even better idea for the power hungry a*****e. Whatever your idea is for TOM in the dagger, I'll just have to grit my teeth in bear it....because what if the power hungry a*****e was Atius? >XD Whether he's still trapped in his ring and possessing a dude or not, that can be up to you. But either way, he's powerless in a mortal body, and even if he wasn't he has no believers to give him his godly power anymore, so going with the flow, he takes advantage of the machinery around him and starts stealing magic from the rest of the world to fuel his egocentric need to be almighty.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:42 pm
{Perfect! XD}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:30 pm
((Chocolate dipped marshmallows are officially the greatest things ever.

And I has the block. ._.;; ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:33 pm
{Speaking of food, never eat Bob Evans'(it's a resturaunt) crepes. ******** know no moderation...}

After they got half way over to the next town, the group set up camp. Mala had set up the fire, sitting near it and just gazing distantly at it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:39 pm
((Then thankfully there are no Bob Evans or w/e in Cali. biggrin
And I forgot, what was your idea for TOM?))

"How are you holding up?" Van asked after sitting down next to Mala, making sure she wasn't too fatigued yet from the chaos back in town.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:44 pm
{It's probably just some small local business or something. The crepe was freakin' COATED in Strawberries - far more than I wanted - and in WHIP CREAM. I hate whip cream. By the time I got to the crepe itself, it was soggy as bloody hell. So I just said screw this and gave it to my sister.

As for the idea, I was thinking about having him constantly make snide comments towards Van at the worst times, constantly making him say lewd comments about the women he's around, and making constant sexual innuendo. In other words, your steriotypical frat boy in an old man's body. Mostly just in existance to bother Van constantly, and if freed, perhaps take Atius' place on the pantheon.}

"Better now that you're here." Mala replied, smiling over at Van.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games