Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:23 pm
this is why when I do musicals, I'm in the pit band...as my talents are better used there  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:24 pm
GmShRkN
...O.O Wow Slim, you're beautiful...

Thank you! redface mrgreen

Warning: Too many compliments are filling Slim's head. Slim's confidence meter is reaching a critical explosion point. Back away from the Slim, or you shall be caught up in her heart bomb.  

Slim95
Crew

~lizzerde~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:25 pm
Slim95
It just means you're good at acting, not necessarily good at being an airhead. sweatdrop (though trust me, it is possible to be good at being an airhead @.@)

YOU'RE SO TALENTED! *waits for Lizz's confidence meter to go up before she beats her with the Stick of Confidence to fix it*

eek NU NOT THE STICK!!!!

IM CONFIDENT ALREADY! sweatdrop ...ehhee....yey, thank you slim ^^

heh....but actually when my old drama kept casting me as the villain, and i asked her why, she said that there was just something about me that seemed sinister.... confused ... gah... >_>

and YES GmShRkN she is beautiful 3nodding ^^

(er......no that doesn't mean i'm hitting on you or anything >_> i'm just telling it like it is.... gah, things i say always come out sounding so bad.. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:26 pm
Slim95
GmShRkN

Warning: Slim's confidence meter is reaching a critical explosion point. Back away from the Slim, or you shall be caught up in her heart bomb.
heart bomb? sounds kinky...  

Arcanas

Hunter

~lizzerde~

Arcanas
this is why when I do musicals, I'm in the pit band...as my talents are better used there

mhm definately. it's much more fun as a musician. 3nodding

aww i miss band now....i miss playing my trumpet... emo  
HEART-BOMBED!!!!

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

Slim95
Crew

~lizzerde~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:28 pm
Arcanas
Slim95
GmShRkN

Warning: Slim's confidence meter is reaching a critical explosion point. Back away from the Slim, or you shall be caught up in her heart bomb.

eek xd
*watches slim's heart-bomb explode*
rofl rofl rofl rofl heart f***ing awesome slim xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:29 pm
Slim95
HEART-BOMBED!!!!

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

*Steps behind fire truck...* That was close...  

Gm_The_Magician

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:30 pm
~lizzerde~
Arcanas
Slim95
GmShRkN

eek xd

It was Jimmy's idea, originally. rofl I just use it a lot...*pats Jimmy's omnipresent head* xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:30 pm
~lizzerde~
Arcanas
Slim95
GmShRkN

eek xd
werd...  

Arcanas

Hunter

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:39 pm
AlcoholicPancake
Mah Kitty cat

Another pic of mah kitty

Yarrrrr, It be me sea chart for planning me plundering route for summer!

Delcious!

1 picture of mah book I'm writing.

A picture of the inside of that binder.

My Flask

One more picture of the flask!

A few of my stuffed animals
(You try to give me any s**t about these and I will flame you to no ******** end... This is your ONLY warning)

Fuel for fires...
I used to be a horrible pyromaniac...

My weight bench
Meh weight bench, I can't use it for awhile though... some of you may know why, others don't need to know...

The bed I never sleep on
I don't like that bad, it hurts my back really bad when I sleep on it. Instead, I sleep on...

MY FUTON!
You'd think it be more uncomfortable than my normal bed, but I like it a lot more, because it gives better support to my back and I wake up without as much pain.

My little desk thing..
I keep a lot of s**t cluttered on it, but I like my mess where it is, because I know where everything is on it.

These be meh trophies..
I recently ended up getting rid of a lot of my older bottles, there were about 20 more than that at one time, but I got rid of some and pushed them into that corner, and moved stuff around..

2 awesome bands that I listen to
Also, before anyone says ANYTHING... Yes, that is women's deoderant behind those cds and yes it's mine. It's $3 dollars cheaper than mens, and it does the same ******** thing, so shut up.

3 of my most played games
Shining Force was the first strategy RPG brought to America on a console, I also have it's sequel, Shining Force 2. With it, is Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, I haven't got around to buying it's sequel yet, but I did rent it and beat it already. On the bottom of that little stack is Phantom Brave, another game that I've played and beaten, and a great game as well.

Thar be my copy of Shining Force 2
That game is heart . Don't believe me? Play it... It's awesome.

4 blank envelops.
Now, you may wonder what the reason is for me to post that picture with the blank envelops, the reason behind this is simple. I've got nothing better to do, so if you want a letter written and sent to you from me, just let me know your address, and I'll send you a letter... Seriously, I have nothing better to do. Also, if you're Jimmy reading this, I'll draw you a little picture of a stick figure stabbing another stick figure in the groin, just because we're such good friends! =D

Also!

A movie of my room!
... Will be coming soon...

ZOMG, Updated, everyone look at the wonders of my room!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:45 pm
OMGZ PICTURES OF PAN!!!!  

Slim95
Crew

~lizzerde~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:13 pm
heart panny you rawk xd
we've missed you man 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:32 pm
I went to my first anime convention the other day xd xd xd sooo happy!!! any whoos heres a pic of me and a moogle. She was sooooooo adorable xd xd
User Image  

passionberry

~lizzerde~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:35 pm
surprised

biggrin you're so cute!!!! ^^ and i love the gothic lolita outfit 3nodding very tasteful  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games