Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:42 pm
Ashoc pointed to Hedron with her thumb. "This guy here," she explained to Heln. "I saw visions. I saw. It was beautiful. I can't see anymore though. Just that one time. Have a good rest then, Daedalus. Maybe you should think on a new name for yourself." She picked up all the groceries and carried them into the kitchen and set them on the counter. "Well lucky for you, Roland, I can cook. I do need help with you setting up the temperature though. And reading any boxes aloud."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:48 pm
There was a knock at the door presently.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:51 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Ashoc pointed to Hedron with her thumb. "This guy here," she explained to Heln. "I saw visions. I saw. It was beautiful. I can't see anymore though. Just that one time. Have a good rest then, Daedalus. Maybe you should think on a new name for yourself." She picked up all the groceries and carried them into the kitchen and set them on the counter. "Well lucky for you, Roland, I can cook. I do need help with you setting up the temperature though. And reading any boxes aloud."

Heln: "thats an amazing phenomenon. I wonder what else he can do for you. Does he talk?"

Hedron: he follows Ashoc to help her cook.

Heln: "Well, Mercenary. we'll see how you live to those words. But i may need you on the offensive with the robot."

Edit: Hedron opend the door for Elcia welcoming her with a happy hum  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:55 pm
"I can do that. What are we gonna make anyway?" Roland asked. Addressing Heln, he said "That's fine. Just as long as I get to see some form of action, I'm good"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:00 pm
"Why hello there!" she said with a laugh at his reaction. "We have a new companion I see. " she said noting Heln busy with his plans.

She chose a chair and set her bag, a bow and it's quiver of arrows down and surveyed the room. Then followed Hedron toward the kitchen.

((She'll pick up on his name shortly and you can now take my avi as is))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:08 pm
Elcia
"Why hello there!" she said with a laugh at his reaction. "We have a new companion I see. " she said noting Heln busy with his plans.

She chose a chair and set her bag, a bow and it's quiver of arrows down and surveyed the room. Then followed Hedron toward the kitchen.

((She'll pick up on his name shortly and you can now take my avi as is))

Heln: ah, a new recruit to take on the mission.

Hedron: followed Elci to the kitchen to see if he could help.  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:14 pm
Elcia glanced sharply at Heln comment then looked back at Hedron with a questioning look, but of course he couldn't answer.
They together blocked the doorway,
"So I gather I missed something while I was away." she commented. "What are you making? Perhaps I..., we can be of help." She nodded toward Hedron.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:17 pm
"He doesn't talk. It frustrates him a lot. And I wonder the same," she told Heln. Ashoc began feeling through the groceries, and setting aside any she couldn't identify. "Well you can start by telling me what there is that you bought." She turned to Elica. "Welcome back. That's a work acquaintance of mine. He has a job for us. Can you cook?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:30 pm
Hedron nuzzles Ashoc a bit.

Heln: he turns to Elci "Hello, my name is Heln. good to see you" he starts drawing on the blue prints  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:40 pm
"Elcia, and like wise. " She replied but he was already busy again so she went through the boxes and cans that Ashoc could not read, grouping them on the counter.
"I can cook, certainly. What do you have in mind?"

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:44 pm
"Ehh, I didn't get too much. Mainly just snack stuff really, I didn't think we would be cooking full meals. I got some frozen pizzas, some chips, soda, water, and for some odd reason I got a box of Snickers. Now that I think about it, I didn't really get enough. Let me see what I have..." He dug in the freezer and pulled out some assorted frozen vegetables and some pre-cut steaks. "How about these? I was going to try to make some steak, but I hadn't gotten around to it yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:12 pm
"Steak and vegetables sounds good to me. We can have pizza some other time." She glared at Heln. "And we WILL survive to have that pizza." Ashoc took the steak off Roland's hands. "You shouldn't shop when you're hungry, silly. Elica, would you like to do the meat while I do the vegetables?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:19 am
Heln: "Hey at least i'm not bullshitting you"

Hedron: he goes over to the window and just looks outside  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:01 am
"I'm not bullshitting either. I'm just being optimistic. You should try it sometime."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:05 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"I'm not bullshitting either. I'm just being optimistic. You should try it sometime."

"Hey, i said it would it would possibly be their last meal in the most sincere way possible" he laughed.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games