Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Grim Undertow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:37 am
Rose jumped in front of Slim while the red eyed Tsuji jumped in front of Thaliat. At point blank, the bullets still managed to enter and exit through both of their bodies, even with their hardened skin, although whatever momentum was left after that would barely have been enough to peirce the skin of an unarmored person. Both Doppelgangers stood for a moment after the clip was finally emptied before dropping limply to the ground, riddled with dozens of holes through the head, chest and stomach with a few limb shots. Green ooze poured out from Rose's body while the red eyed doppelganger started to dissolve into a black gunk.

-------

Don't you worry Master Skrat, I've already infiltrated and have been roaming around Undacorp for quite some time. The smile that had been on her face as she followed her squirrel seemed to fade as her connection with her minion faded. Damn...Why did it do that? Those to didn't need a shield. Oh well, creating another won't be a problem. Now lets see...where am I...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:44 pm

Saverio watched Xan shoot a clip and didn't give a second thought to his next action. He charged at Tusji and swung the hammer sideways at his legs. "I don't think that you have any right to pick!"

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:30 pm
Suddenly feeling a sharp pain in her chest, she dissapears from her office reappearing next to master undakai...

"Sir, im sure you felt it too, i think we need to go , NOW.... Actually im going, you can stay or you can go....but you right hand man, so to speak
is injured, and healing is obviously needed"

She looks at him, wondering whats going through his head. And without a word she dissapears, re appearing almost instantly where Tsuji was laying, obviously broken legged, she smiles darkly..."The one thing Sav and i will both agree on.....I don't think you've got a right either..."

Immediately her hands come out, pointing her finger tips at the fallen Tsuji, she lets loose...extremely high voltage electricity coming from her very finger tips.

She shouts above all the hooplah "Somebody prop up slims head....i will get to her in just a second...."

She continues shocking Tsuji...

saying to him in her mind "How does it feel?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:03 pm
(Augh, it's nice to be able to post again! Sorry about the whole taking-forever thing. Life is sucking right now, so to speak. I've been so busy.)

Skrat slowly floated downward toward the lobby in his silver transparency. Wall through wall he floated, not really sure where the lobby was, but hoping it was in that general direction. He heard fighting going on downstairs so he was sure something was happening. Yet, he couldn't help but wonder what it was that Undakai meant in his last few statements. What did he mean by 'never assume you're fooling someone when you are wearing the jesters hat'? It seemed like one of those odd sayings from midieval times. Was he the fool in this operation? Was Undakai going to come out victorious after all? Was this battle an absolute loss? "No." He muttered quietly to himself as he shook his head. It wasn't an option for him to lose. He was going to take over the company if it was only both Kings left, when all other pieces had been captured. Although, this wasn't a single game of chess anymore. There were more organizations against him than he thought. Yet he had an ally. He was happy.
Also, why did Undakai say he had all the information he needed? Undakai knew nothing of him. At least that's what he thought. What if Undakai had the power to see into one's soul? He did steal souls after all. It seemed logical. There was so much he didn't know, and so much he aimed to find out before he dealt the finishing blow, or took his final breath...

Before he knew it, he was floating in and out of the bodies down below. First it was Saverio he drifted through, then Slim, Rose, Souls, Tsuji, and finally Thaliat. He shimmered down next to Thaliat, and became a solid figure. He was now there, at the scene of battle, unknowing when the first attack against him would be dealt. His eyes showed sadness, but were full of wonder. He didn't really know what he was doing in this battle...

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:08 pm
Slim steadied herself as the shock of the bullets faded. Thanks to Rose's interception, and the aid of her armor ((yeah, still wearin' the armor with the sword, folks. razz never changed)), naught was hurt but her pride. She'd let her guard down too easily.

"So much for diplomacy," she thought numbly, steadying herself and popping open her briefcase as quickly as she could. "Right. Time for my business face...."

Her hand disappeared within the black abyss, sifting through it for only a few seconds before reappearing with a syringe. Heavy, HEAVY sedatives used for the not-so-nice creatures of UndaCorp's experimental genetic engineering facilities. She always made sure to keep them on hand. Who knew when Blop would go on another blind rampage, afterall?

"Don't worry about me, and don't underestimate him," she commanded hastily, removing the plastic safety tip from the needle. "Tsuji doesn't play carelessly. I'm guessing that's a doppleganger."

She finally took notice of Skrat, but turned a majority of her attention back to her surroundings, unsheathing her katana with her free hand. Tsuji was the largest threat to her at that moment. He was hiding, and he wanted her dead specifically. At least, this is was one theory. The other being that his attack was all a part of an elaborate scheme for her benefit. Bugger. It was so hard to tell with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:11 pm
Reiku glared and stormed out of the lobby, towards where she had seen a silvery thing float. "What the hell. . .?" She stepped across the threshold of the door to what appeared to be a lower level. She traveled down there and watched in the distance as figures fought, wishing to join the action.  

Reiku Alche

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:16 pm
Thaliat blinked is amazement. At the first retort of the gun, she felt her spirit companions flow before her, ready to deflect any missile around her, only instead to had a doppleganger placed before them as a meat shield.

Good to know people want to keep me alive. Didn't think anyone was really feeling I was going to pose a threat though. Interesting that Tsuji wanted to see me dead before my first battle.

Thaliat raised her crossbow to take aim at the now otherwise occupied Tsuji ready to fire a bolt right at his chest.

"I really don't like people who try to kill me. Not a bit. But we all know what they say about payback, don't we?"

Thaliat felt Skrat's presence beside her, but did not yet address him, for she had some business to attend to first. Thaliat pulled the trigger sending the sharp bolt directly at her intended target.

"You fired first. But I've got news for you...I'm a survivor, and I'm here to stay."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:19 pm
Lin sighed and stood up, watching the chaos unfold. "Just... as expected, Tsuj?" He said as he readied the chopsticks and tea pot he held in his hand. "Unfortunately I can't let you harm my commanding officer."

He nodded and grabbed both chopsticks in one hand. He sprinted toward Tsuji, sliding, jumping, and flipping acrobatically around the volley of bullets shot out of Tsuji's Colt. He jumped in the air one final time, a short distance away from Tsuji. Flipping mid-air once he straightened his right leg during the flip, the heel of his foot targeting Tsuji's shoulder.  

Sentama Lin

124-C

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:22 am
Tsuji's face turned to one of slight disappointment as he watched the bloody mess he had made crumple to the ground before him. Didn't think that Rose would have been the one to interrupt that. I guess that's one person I misjudged in this affair, he thought to himself.

As the last bullet discharged, he dropped both pistols and calmly pulled a lighter out of his jacket pocket, allowing Lin's kick to land firmly knocking him back off from his feet, over Sav's hammer, out of the path of Thal's bolt, and off of the platform. As he fell, he pulled a cigarette out of his pocket, accidentally dislodging a couple papers in the process, lit it and pulled in a full drag just before he landed head first on the pavement below.

The papers floated down and came to rest in the puddle of goo that Tsuji's body was forming. A dark form wanders out from the shadows of an alley to the mess on the pavement, picks the two papers up, puts one in his pocket and drops the second back onto the ground:

Paper Two
SentamaLin: Heh...
SentamaLin does the Force trick. "You don't know my mule account..."
Slim: xD
TsujigiriSan does the force trick. "That only works on the weak minded."
TsujigiriS: ooh, cookies!
Slim: Cookies?! 8D
SentamaLin: Where!?
TsujigiriS: i ate them...
Slim: ..... crying
SentamaLin: My my... Who could this mysterious poster be in Skrat's thread? biggrin
TsujigiriS: hey slim
Slim: Who indeed?...
---
SentamaLin smiles to himself as he rubbed his hands together. "Perfect... Ando-kun has done my work..." He said.
SentamaLin: Herbert is amusing the first time he came out... but the humour in the Star Wars episode is ruined because he was there way too much.
Slim pops up over Lin's shoulder, cocking her head to one side. "Who's Ando-kun?"
TsujigiriS: ando partakes in yobai
Slim: D: Oooooh...
SentamaLin: He froze a little bit, turning his head to face Slim slowly. "Nobody..."
SentamaLin: Maybe I can do the same trickery I wanted to do with Sav but never worked out...
Slim looks at Lin with a slightly furrowed brow. "Is your work yobai, Lin? That's what Tsuji-kun said..."
Slim: (xD)
SentamaLin: He blushed a little, imagining a scene before shaking his head vigorously. "No... no... we definitely don't play Adult Chess..."

The figure looks up, it's face disguised by a large, red scarf and it's eyes shaded by an ostentatious, red hat. It waves to those on the invisible platform and laughs loudly as it walks away, the platform falling apart...

-Tsuji ((Whisper I didn't respond to anything that you did since everything that you did hinged on my broken legs. Remember, a character can only be controlled by their own player!))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:36 pm

Saverio didn't lose any motivation in Tusji leaving the battle. Rather he instantly spun and swung the hammer up at whisper. "Don't think you are off the hook!" He yelled as he was swinging up at her. He was hopeing to hit her chin, and deal a knock out blow.

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:39 pm
Lin jumped off the platform, flipped, and landed next to the bloodied pile and the note. He picked Paper Two up, read it, and slipped it into his pocket, hoping that nobody saw the note. Heads would roll if anybody saw its contents.

"Well... it seems you got what you wanted, Tsuj..." He said as he watched Tsuji walk away.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:40 pm
Skrat turned to look at Thaliat, a tired look in his eyes now. He knew that she had missed her intended target, and that the target had more tricks up his sleeve than both he and Thaliat, and probably everyone else there gave him credit for.
He spoke in a monotone: "Thaliat...Did you happen to bring my body with you?"

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:01 pm
ya ya ya

*dissapears* Funny how everyone attacks you and you can just decide to dodge.....

*decides to not re appear for a while*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:37 am
WhisperingSouls
ya ya ya

*dissapears* Funny how everyone attacks you and you can just decide to dodge.....

*decides to not re appear for a while*

(It's because we don't have a real battle system set up...yet)  

Undakai
Crew

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:07 am
Obviously Sir.... smile )  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games