Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you guys!! xD

Also a thank you to yorish. Hey hey Yorish buddy, what was posted in your thread are advises for ya in making a successful quest thread. So, no hard feelings, kay? We're still buddies! ^O^

And thank you for the art master danzmau for becoming the recent llama breeder! xD

Oh just a reminder! Once the winter event forum is reopened again, don't forget to drop by my contest thread, naa?
Cool prizes to be won by only the fastest top 3!! xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:44 pm
BUMP!  

Symphony of Serenity

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bumping for a kind Major General!!

*woof2x*(RoboDog)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:26 pm
BUMP  

Symphony of Serenity

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:09 pm
Chibi B-U-M-P

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A big heart out to:
Symphony // Alfred // Chibi
for your bumps!

@anti-blonde>
And thank you anti-blonde for your papers ^O^
I accepted your join request and it was a lovely surprise that you added donating papers as one of the reasons you're joining 4laugh

As for whitetigre dearie...
I'll be accepting your trade soon! I'm having difficulties in seeing what your avvy looks like. It's kind of invisible to me O_O
But hey, your name is like the Beyblade's name! xD
Belonged to some dude named Rei if I'm not mistakened sweatdrop
Only your r and e are mixed up there xD

I forgot what Kai's Beyblade name is

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:30 pm
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that is having problems seeing avi's.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:02 am

Invisible Avatars?!

Hmm...where could I buy those... confused

*cough*

RoboDog scrathces me for being idiot...

Bumping for you!!

BlackAmaya

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:13 am

I didn't thought you were a crew of NSTG...

Just dropping by Major General!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:23 am

Aaa... I tend to keep a low profile ^O^ Besides, I want to be treated as a regular member. Mingle around you guys with ease! No formalities! xD

Hey hey, I think it was because of the sudden evolving of the Pora. So Gaia kind of crashed down a little. Everything's back to normal now! ^O^ I can finally see whitetigre! xD

I never thought the Pora was some kind of animal O_O Maybe it was a little polar bear accidentally frozen by its mom in the fridge sweatdrop But the Pora also resembles a naked mole rat rofl Distant cousin of Rufus from the Kim Possible series xD

Thank you Alfred and Symphony for your bumps! xD Weekend is almost near! I shall be fishing for boots soon! Yay me! ^O^

And warm winter wishes to Rosenfall for her awesome donation! Because of that, I gave you an OMG Box out of upmost sheer gratitude. You go girl! ^O^ I hope you get the ancient chest or at least something worth selling xD

And as for you whitetigre, thank you for your papers! ^O^ I can see your avvy now! So I've completed the trade wink Gave ya some inkies xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Pinka-Boo-Boo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:06 am
heart I will be interested to know what your contest is,
but if it has to do with speed I won't win because my computer SUCKS.
I haven't done a trade in a while because I haven't been to towns recently,
but hopefully this weekend!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:28 am

Hehehe... as for the speed thingy, I'm looking out for the first 3 persons to correctly identify the amount of "something" as well as complete a tektek of "something" mrgreen

So even if someone posted first, if they have the wrong answer, their entry won't be eligible for the prize! xD
However, their tektek shall be stored in the "something something gallery" to treasure their effort xDDD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Pinka-Boo-Boo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:03 am
heart oooooooooo sounds intriguing!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:28 am
bump  

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:46 pm

Hehe hope it would be something fun to do sweatdrop

And thank you for the bump, rosenfall! ^O^

----------------

I want to express my ever so gratitude for a heavenly gift from a mysterious heavenly being m(_ _)m

Oh Gift Giving Goddess of Bast, whoever you are... sankkyu!! ^O^
I really appreciate the Fai robe you gave me! ^O^

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games