Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:05 pm
"Cthugarai, remember when I told you I can speak the ancient language? Well, I can read it too, and if that book as it written in there, I might be able to read it." Kagura said, and walked over to one of the shelves. She picked up a package of dried fruit and meat and shoved it into her bag. "Might as well save it for later.." She mumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:10 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
(( xd That sounds like you've been subjecting me to some kind of torture, Viral. And I like that idea Kusa. 3nodding ))

Kerrigan looked at the group inquiringly. "Alright. I don't feel any incentive to leave any time soon, especially since Viral can't take care of himself at all. So if I am going to stay, I think I deserve an explanation of what 'powers' you all keep talking about. I feel so out of the loop here."
Well Draden helped me out by giving these ice crystals and from there my ice sword. Something to do with Ice Flowers and we're under a test to see if we're worthy of the title and such and take down this legion that we were fighting out there.

Thats all I can explain really  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:10 pm
(( Gets back from lagging net and Seussville of all places XD Forgive me my rhyming skills are lacking, I might be able to put reading Seuss stuff to good use though))

Elcia stared at the flat screen like thing in front of her. Looking at it again with the option of rearranging the pieces in mind it suddenly looked as if some things where in fact out of place. She instinctively went to point to a line and found she could glide the line she pointed to different places. She grinned at Viral "That is really cool!" she proceeded to rearrange the passage until it made more sense. "Alright I think I have it, but sadly it will never sound as nice as it does in Elfish.

Snowflakes in themselves be fragile,
Each piece unique from the rest;
Will they be enough to best
Movements quick and sinews agile,
Mighty warrior ye shall test.

((sorry it took so long sweatdrop a particular word escaped me, and poetry in sadly not my strong points and I'm out of practice in the couples types I can sort of manage))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:12 pm
"You're right Kerrigan," Cthugarai said turning towards her. "you deserve to know what's going on, trust and knowledge are our allies and weapons right now. The main reason, and possibly the only reason that army attacked Athlaena is because of this book and the three of us." He said while motioning over Elcia Viral and himself.

"We have somehow acquired the power to control magically created ice, like you saw in the town, and I think we are the only ones able to stop whoever is in charge of an organization called The Shadow Legion."

"I also believe,"He went on, "that this book is the answer to several of our questions."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:26 pm
Elcia
(( Gets back from lagging net and Seussville of all places XD Forgive me my rhyming skills are lacking, I might be able to put reading Seuss stuff to good use though))

Elcia stared at the flat screen like thing in front of her. Looking at it again with the option of rearranging the pieces in mind it suddenly looked as if some things where in fact out of place. She instinctively went to point to a line and found she could glide the line she pointed to different places. She grinned at Viral "That is really cool!" she proceeded to rearrange the passage until it made more sense. "Alright I think I have it, but sadly it will never sound as nice as it does in Elfish.

Snowflakes in themselves be fragile,
Each piece unique from the rest;
Will they be enough to best
Movements quick and sinews agile,
Mighty warrior ye shall test.

((sorry it took so long sweatdrop a particular word escaped me, and poetry in sadly not my strong points and I'm out of practice in the couples types I can sort of manage))

"That's very good, great work. It looks like the snowflakes are us, and our differences. But what worries me is the mighty warrior. This sounds a whole lot like a test to me, of how fast we can be, and how well we react in adversity, so I think we have this down from the fight in the town, so... did we pass one of the tests?"

Just when Cthugarai asked his question a thunderous booom resonated around the cellar, trees could be heard falling and splintering as they were uprooted from their homes. and every so often a smaller shake could be felt below their feet.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:32 pm
"Well I've heard of the Ice Flowers befo-" she was cut off by another boom. "I think I'll tell you later. I get the feeling that this isn't good."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:37 pm
Elcia winched in pain at the torture taking place up above. Someone or something was tearing up her maze by the roots. "I have a horrid feeling about that." She said shakily it felt as if the intruder knew exactly where they were hidding.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:46 pm
((
User Image
This is the metal warrior I made. It is equiped with metal armor, and has claws. He can summon a fireball in his hand and use it against his foes. His helmet is solid metal, and to make sure that he gets no scratches on him flawless head for the next battle, and his plasma gear is like his brain. It takes in data for him, and finds out his foes weakness in a highly advanced computer program of a brain. He an slice his foes open with his razor sharp claws, and finish the off by burning them to death. A truly matched foe for the gang!
User Image
Without all of his armor, he is still pretty strong. His skin is made from a solid pure mtal that never rusts, and is almost impossable to break or destroy. I hope you like and enjoy my home-made warroir! ^_^))  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:48 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Well I've heard of the Ice Flowers befo-" she was cut off by another boom. "I think I'll tell you later. I get the feeling that this isn't good."

"Agreed, gather everything that we absolutely NEED, Medical supplies, emergency rations, The BOOKS!"

The tremors were getting closer, louder, but never picked up pace. Cthugarai began do get nervous.
"At this pace it'll be here in about 3 minutes... there's not enough time" He thought as he starts collecting everything that referenced the Notebook of the Ice Wielders, stuffing them all into his Rucksack.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:50 pm
agura too, heard a boom, and cursed to herself. "I have a very bad feeling about this." She lifted her scythe up to rest on her shoulder and closed her eyes. "I'll go out and see what that was." She said, her heart racing. She turned into a fox, and started towards the door.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:00 pm
Pulling out her staff Elcia swept a containment spell over as much food as she could. Several more things vanished into her pockets. She looked around. "What else has to go?" She said heading over to rows of medical supplies that vanished into another spell.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:01 pm
*Viral dived behind a box and got his shotgun out and popped out and shot the big robot with with it* Damn  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:01 pm
Kerrigan began gathering supplies quickly too, stuffing them in her magical expanded pockets. "Well who or what ever it is, they sure have a hell of a sense of timing."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:06 pm
((Not-so Tentative entry:

User Image

Upgraded soldier: Advancement in the science has given the Dark Legion an advantage with tracking and neutralizing people with exceptional Magical Abilities, tested to withstand potent Magics, see through illusions, and to never waiver from it's objective. Using a six round Single fire sniper rifle using armor piercing bullets, 4 medium yield self detonating grenades, and the latest in RPGs, and the ability to channel aggressive magical abilities back on it's aggressors, this model is top of the line. Perfect for your world conquest needs.

Sorry Gothic... I really liked yours but you got to admit that this one is cool especially given our enemies, they want to industrialize. Yours is great but doesn't suit the feel of who we're fighting.))  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:10 pm
Elcia couldn't help but smile at Kerrigan's remark. Another stack of suplies vanished her staff was accumulating a string of glowing beads. She notice that the dragons where still asleep and went to see how they could still sleep with so much noise.
"Cthugarai we might want to drawn them away from this place," She called over her shoulder. "And hope that it doesn't get ransacked"

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games