Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
| MeiMei's Art, Quests & Tickets | [Temporarily Closed!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you donate?
  yes!
  no!
  maybe!
  love ur thread!
View Results

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageKORO KORO KORO!!!!!! I GOT THE SCARF!!!!!!!!
NOW 2 MORE ITEMS TO GO!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Woot! Congrats on getting the scarf! ^O^
I'm sure you had to spend loads of gold on it, naa? x3~

And guess what?
Congrats to myself as well xD
After posting like ages in here (you can judge by how I totally pawned the quest sub haha), I managed to secure 5k just from posting.
Woohoo me! xD
Who says posting gives low gold? xD

Back to you, welcome to the red club! Lol xD
So now you only have 3 items to go for, right? ^O^

User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageNope, 2!! I had remaining money from the Lunar Cowl so I bought another gift of the gods! And wow... 5k???? jeez. And.. red club? You mean what were posting/wearing lol

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:40 am

Yeah pretty much xD
See the redness in us?
Lol xD

User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:49 am
User ImageLol, yea I was aiming for the Monkey Queen look.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:18 pm

You know what?
We are the staff bearers of NSTG! xD

User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:31 pm
User ImageWhat does that mean xD

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:18 pm
User ImageAah....No one donates anymore since I'm no longer a noobie cry
Not even junk

User Image  

MeiMei95

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:05 pm
User Image

Not even junk? That is not right. I will send you my game items, Meimei. They just sit anyway. 3nodding

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:16 pm
User ImageThanks duke! Lol, for a second I almost typed Dukie xD
Theres only 1 person other person out of alllll Gaia that donates to me on a regular bases sweatdrop

User Image  

MeiMei95

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:25 pm
User Image

I am not done yet. heart One more trade coming your way. wink

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:46 pm
User ImageLol thx! I gave you a couple items back. I had extra, hope those arent considered junk to you heart
I thought they were pretty cool items xD

User Image  

MeiMei95

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:49 pm
User Image

I like the Labu necklace, but the ballon... I have 4 now. LOL

User Image