Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Lenelee's EI Quest *reviving on a whim* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:10 pm

we think so alike!

QUICK and remove and I'll act surprised while everyone else really is. Only us 3 have seen.

ninja's an edit. ninja
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:15 pm

LOL edited before posted this ^^
I think I'll borrow your idea for laying the gloves though!

How are you by the way Lenelee?

Karunoshi

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:18 pm

what did i miss?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:21 pm

I'm great! *ninjas again* Tee heehee....oh wait! PMs that to you instead for secrecy ninja ninja ninja I'm really happy that I get to start piano lessons in January! WOO HOO!!! I haven't taken lessons in about 4 years and I've played for 7. I want to be better and for that I needed a teacher. I was telling Cele via PM about it. I'm so stoked!!! Oh! I'll be back online really soon. OK? I gotta make a quick run to walmart. I got Ray a Dragonforce CD and it turns out he already had that one sweatdrop Gosh darn different "special edition" packaging fooled me real good. rofl

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:27 pm

Lenelee
I'm great! *ninjas again* Tee heehee....oh wait! PMs that to you instead for secrecy ninja ninja ninja I'm really happy that I get to start piano lessons in January! WOO HOO!!! I haven't taken lessons in about 4 years and I've played for 7. I want to be better and for that I needed a teacher. I was telling Cele via PM about it. I'm so stoked!!! Oh! I'll be back online really soon. OK? I gotta make a quick run to walmart. I got Ray a Dragonforce CD and it turns out he already had that one sweatdrop Gosh darn different "special edition" packaging fooled me real good. rofl

i wish i could play the paino.

its the thought that counts
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:47 pm

Ahh I think my friend Molly shall teach me how to play the keyboard/piano as she knows herself how to play ^^

Ahh Dragonforce is a good band ^^ I think your husband and I would get along rofl

You could always get a band that he doesn't know about yet similar to that band so he'll be into another band that you introduced him to 3nodding

A good site for that is pandora.com You just type in a band and then they play songs from other bands that are similar to the genre that the band is in. The best thing is that you don't even have to keep clicking for new songs, it automatically chooses new songs that you might like so if your tired of going back and forth between tabs you don't have to! blaugh

Edit: No worries nothing special was missed ^^ I love your avatar by the way randomgirl!

Karunoshi

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:02 pm

Karunoshi
Edit: No worries nothing special was missed ^^ I love your avatar by the way randomgirl!

ok then
thank you^^
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:06 pm

Hmm ever noticed how just because of this group of friends that the quest forum in Why Not is always active now?

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:17 pm

Yep. Every time I leave, I come back to new messages here.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:13 pm

It's great. Yeah, I know it's the thought that counts. Good thing he's still not home so I returned it without issue and bought two new things instead. I got him an awesome remote controlled helicopter (he loves stuff like that) and a box of Lincoln Logs! XD I couldn't resist getting them. Lincoln Logs are the shiznit! mrgreen

Is there a spoiler code on here that I'm not seeing? o.O

Then I get home and rampage the suv, garage, purse and house....can't find blasted receipt. Ah well...it'll come up on my online banking. So, I start to wrap the new gifts and with BOTH rolls of scotch tape...only two small pieces worth of tape left! Darn it all. *laugh/grumble* LOL So I had to go back out yet again for tape and got all excited getting cheap deco's at Doller Tree. rofl

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:33 pm

@ Karu: I understand how you feel on the matter of the Vamp skin. I would feel the same way. 3nodding

@ Lenelee: Alrighty. blaugh
I <3 the Piano. It's so relaxing. 3nodding I also <3 Classical Music. ^^ I just wish I could play it. sweatdrop Wow, Lincoln Logs? It's been years since I've played with them.. XD

And here is another song for your listening pleasure. ^^

Ready, Steady, GO - L'Arc-en-Ciel

Elves For The WIN!!! scream
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:04 pm

I love to play my piano. mrgreen I love classical music too!
Yup! I got super psyched when I found them at Wal-mart. I figured it would be a really fun, random gift that he'd never expect.

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Same Old Song And Dance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:44 am

~Hello Lenelee~

Thanks so much for the donation I much love was felt on my part
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:58 am

Lincoln Logs? What would those be?
And I have no idea what you speak of when you say spoiler code...and I'm being serious too =]

And thank you Pistl, by the way, love the avi!

And now you know where I learned my generosity from Breeze 4laugh

Karunoshi

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games