Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:57 am
he jumped into a nearby cluster of boulders and shrunk himself using the shadows beneath. He watched from a good distance away wondering why he bothered to run.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:01 am
Using the Tattoo as a gun, his brother destroyed Trees and boulders, like the pile Lerista was in.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:10 am
He kept a firm grip of the rock as he was thrown about. Wondering either if he was going to die or live.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:14 am
observing, his brother was only destroying one bit of the forest, the other part seemed familiar but seemly more dangerous.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:21 am
Something about that forest keyes him off. There was a reason he was not attacking it but why. He continued to watch to see whether he stayed or went and in which way.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:27 am
he tried to go over there but howled at screamed and fell to the ground.
Always muttering:
"Drajira, Drajira, Drajira..."  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:35 am
he wasnt sure when it would be safe so he waited until he saw him wander off. Then he would advance to the woods where he was trying to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:04 pm
He wandered off to destroy another part of the forest.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:51 pm
As he watched him move away he movd to the forest that he couldnt reach and looked into them. He didnt hesitate as he stepped foward into the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:05 pm
It seemed to slightly heal him. He could sense his brother was going to get out of his crazy state and go into his evil state which happened after it when he did it. He could sense it because he felt the life energy of his brother in this place.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:16 pm
"Why is your energy here brother?" He moved around testing the barriers of the area then moving to the center. He wondered if he could stop him from rampaging or turningevil from here  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:30 pm
His brother was still destroying everything.
'His energy is not here, however here you feel and sense the life force of others more than the other parts of this forest" said a feminine voice that came from a glowing tree. It seemly split in half and a white-haired lady, dressed in a dress of white and gold, came out.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:41 pm
He lowered his head into a bow, making sure not to look upon the spirit.
"Spirit of the tree, I askof your assistance if you would be so kind to grant me this. How do I stop the curse from inflicting him so?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:58 pm
"Look apon me" she said softly. "We are not in the sacred circle although it appears for us to be. I have not left the circle, this is a mere shadow of me.
he looked up. If this was a mere shadow, not her real look and sacred-ness than she wouldve been very beautiful.
Her hair was so white Lerista's hair was black compared to it. She had four angels wings on her back. he could not see her face, not all of it. All he saw was light and more light to make the eyes. ((Manga-like eyes they were)) She had a face but even in this form, this clone, it was far to holy to be saw by mere mortals.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:06 am
He stayed in a bowing position. "Though we may not be in a sacred grove you are to be treated as such. Please, tell me what must I so?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games