Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Evie's E.I. Quest~Chasing Windmills since '06 (Mercury Moon) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Write Sins....
  Not Tragedies
View Results

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:20 am

hot4urshoelaces
randomgirl768
hot4urshoelaces
Yes, I will get it. I WILL!

thats the sprite

OHhh! I like your avi!

Yeah, I need to start bumping with all my mules though. I just don't. I'm always on 3 at time when I'm on so I dont' like ot open a 3rd window. So, I wont' be on hot much next tmie, have to shre the love!

Yes, and sOON! Bwhahhahahahah

thank you and i need to start doing that too
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Yeah, I'm selling on hot today so I've got to wait till later to do that for right now. But soon!

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:16 pm

User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

*invades* HIYA!
...your midnight assasinUser Image
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:43 pm

Mule Bumping? I know the perfect thread.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13789237&page=last
it's where I post with all of my accounts.

Ahri of Runeterra

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:14 pm

I actually, haven't been bumping with all my accounts. I've been playing the exchange so much, that the greater profit (and I had to choose) was coming from that. But I'm hoping tomorrow, to get into a set bumping pattern. It wouldn't take long to get them all done, if i do them first. I usually have 3 accounts up at once or at least two. So tomorrow, I've got to get caught up on some of the announcements and bump. Try to get it down to 3 or 4 announcments. Most have 5, 1 has 8. So, got to do those. But once I get more organized, it'll be easy.

I'll start bumping there too hehe!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:02 am

hot4urshoelaces
I actually, haven't been bumping with all my accounts. I've been playing the exchange so much, that the greater profit (and I had to choose) was coming from that. But I'm hoping tomorrow, to get into a set bumping pattern. It wouldn't take long to get them all done, if i do them first. I usually have 3 accounts up at once or at least two. So tomorrow, I've got to get caught up on some of the announcements and bump. Try to get it down to 3 or 4 announcments. Most have 5, 1 has 8. So, got to do those. But once I get more organized, it'll be easy.

I'll start bumping there too hehe!
First post a day is 50 gold, and the second one is usually 24 gold. You lose nothing by posting with them, only gaining small amounts of gold. Then comment on a profile a few times. (that's 40 gold the first time, 24 the second. it seems slightly random what amount you get, but it does steadily decrease.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:03 pm

Yeah, I've got to start doing that today. I'm not playing the exchange has hardcore now, so it's easier. Hehe! I shall get you Yama and Nano!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:20 pm

The easy part is getting the gold, the hard part is finidng the deal.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:25 pm

I think the hard part is finding the deal when you have the gold. About two weeks ago, I could have got a Yama for 85k but I only had 65k. I borrowed from hubby, but it sold right before I got it.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:27 pm

There is a finite amount of the item, and an infinite amount of gold. There will always be ones being sold, as long as people think they can get a good amount of gold for it.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:30 pm

hot4urshoelaces
I think the hard part is finding the deal when you have the gold. About two weeks ago, I could have got a Yama for 85k but I only had 65k. I borrowed from hubby, but it sold right before I got it.

that sucks i got kiki for 689k on mp because no one is selling it in the exchange
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:33 pm

randomgirl768
hot4urshoelaces

that sucks i got kiki for 689k on mp because no one is selling it in the exchange
the one problem with the marketplace, is often, you can offer the seller 99% of their "buy now" price, as they would only get 98%, while you pay 100%, saving you 1%, and giving them an exra 1%.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Still that's not bad. I'm sorry.

Yeah, it's just sometimes, I hate missing those sells that idiots put up that they don't really know what they are selling.

Im made one of those today. Twas nice!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:29 pm

I have a few other tricks to earning gold, but, the fastest way that I cna think of besides investing would be looking for deals on store items that get you small gold gains, I do it every once and awhile. I've been able to get a whole lot of gold from that in the past. I try not to do it much though.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:07 pm

wellwisher
I have a few other tricks to earning gold, but, the fastest way that I cna think of besides investing would be looking for deals on store items that get you small gold gains, I do it every once and awhile. I've been able to get a whole lot of gold from that in the past. I try not to do it much though.

how do you do that?
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games