Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
750 gold a week? WHY NOT!? ((REOPENED!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  YUS.
  NOWAI.
View Results

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:22 am

Lol yes you may enter this time, but only cos the contest hasn't ended yet because of my procrastination and my being-awayness.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:10 pm
redrox123

Lol yes you may enter this time, but only cos the contest hasn't ended yet because of my procrastination and my being-awayness.

oh ok thnx much mrgreen  

Toxic_Morte

Toxic_Morte

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:12 pm
dark-nausicca
Grim Reaper of Neverland
dark-nausicca

well done for winning last week Grim

4laugh Awww, thank you dark, a lot :3 you are always so kind. blaugh

but of course 4laugh , but mind u i can have a nasty streak if someone pisses me off so its best to stay on my good side

Grim Reaper of Neverland
dark-nausicca
and here be me entry, aargh me arties
User Image
the total be 79,091 Gold Dubloons
and i 'ad to get wet to get that there treasure, me being a water pirate an' all that

and redrox me poppet, could u put "Water Pirate" when ya put this 'ere entry on thee first post, much obliged me lovely

Aww, she is so beautifull, I like it, good work. Especially the little octopi, such a cute one! I see you love details! Good work, I love it heart
... I heart the skin colour!
psssst.... do not tell anyone, I would invite this beautyfull waterpirate to an enter-all-the-ships-party heart

awwh, thankees grim, and yes, details r just as important as everything else to me,

and dont worry i wont tell anyone

im so lovin the blue skin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:38 am
I was not looking here for a while, I hope everyone here had a good time and a happy easter biggrin  

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Loveprince 008

Romantic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:26 am
User Image

It's been quite a while. How is everyone? And do you remember me? :3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:44 am
ToXic_Cheese
dark-nausicca
Grim Reaper of Neverland
dark-nausicca

but of course 4laugh , but mind u i can have a nasty streak if someone pisses me off so its best to stay on my good side

Grim Reaper of Neverland
dark-nausicca
User Image
and i 'ad to get wet to get that there treasure, me being a water pirate an' all that

and redrox me poppet, could u put "Water Pirate" when ya put this 'ere entry on thee first post, much obliged me lovely

Aww, she is so beautifull, I like it, good work. Especially the little octopi, such a cute one! I see you love details! Good work, I love it heart
psssst.... do not tell anyone, I would invite this beautyfull waterpirate to an enter-all-the-ships-party heart

awwh, thankees grim, and yes, details r just as important as everything else to me,

aww, thankees girl, ur entry is also pretty cool  

dark-nausicca

dark-nausicca

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:45 am
Grim Reaper of Neverland
I was not looking here for a while, I hope everyone here had a good time and a happy easter biggrin

yeah, ive been alright. and a belated happy easter to u  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:46 am
loveprince008
User Image

It's been quite a while. How is everyone? And do you remember me? :3

im good, u?
and of course i remember you, nice image by the way  

dark-nausicca

dark-nausicca

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:48 am
oy, Grim, check it out, so far, when i came on of course, me and u are neck and neck, but who will win *strokes beard*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:53 am
dark-nausicca
oy, Grim, check it out, so far, when i came on of course, me and u are neck and neck, but who will win *strokes beard*

neck and neck? does this mean, both close to something? sry for asking, but with some word-combos I still have bad feelings XD

Hm... as long as we have fun, we both are winners XD

and thanks to the happy easter wish smile I got fun along smile  

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:48 pm
4laugh I'm glad to have so many posts! And I'm glad that people are liking my contest cause, to be frank, when I made this thread I was pretty sure that it would be a dead-thread; like all my others. But it wasn't! I am like sooooo happy!
blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
Whoa... sorry peoples. I am feeling totally like, over excited right now  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:14 am
redrox123
4laugh I'm glad to have so many posts! And I'm glad that people are liking my contest cause, to be frank, when I made this thread I was pretty sure that it would be a dead-thread; like all my others. But it wasn't! I am like sooooo happy!

Awww, Redrox123, why should this thread be dead?
You provide the people here so much fun, every week a new exciting challenge, thats the reason why I stay here wink (and a bit smalltalk to others, of course)  

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Toxic_Morte

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:20 pm
dark-nausicca
ToXic_Cheese
dark-nausicca
Grim Reaper of Neverland
dark-nausicca

Grim Reaper of Neverland
dark-nausicca
User Image

aww, thankees girl, ur entry is also pretty cool

o0oh thankies  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:08 pm
Grim Reaper of Neverland
redrox123

You provide the people here so much fun, every week a new exciting challenge, thats the reason why I stay here wink (and a bit smalltalk to others, of course)

Well, when this thread started off, Toxic Cheese was the only contestant for a while. But after I changed the thread name, and added a little more gold to the weekly winning, It got at least a little more popular! biggrin

Thank you! smile I'm so glad that this is fun! blaugh  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Toxic_Morte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:12 pm
redrox123
Grim Reaper of Neverland
redrox123

Well, when this thread started off, Toxic Cheese was the only contestant for a while. But after I changed the thread name, and added a little more gold to the weekly winning, It got at least a little more popular! biggrin

Thank you! smile I'm so glad that this is fun! blaugh

yea n its been going good with so many great gaians  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games