Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Everette's Octo-quest! The Quest for the Kracken! MULES! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Help Me Save the Octopi?
  Yes!
  No....
  *Backs Away Slowly* Sure...whatever you say!
View Results

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:23 am

User ImageYCQ invader Celestial_Tenchi flys....

oddly... the first time I talked to Lucky... well I asked her the time xd and she snapped at me saying something about me needing to get a watch and then the time... and in gym (the same day) Laura and I were being REALLY hyper and she started snapping at us... and finally joined our convo... and basically since then we have been stuck together at the hip razz and as for why I continued talking to her after that day... well at first... before the best friendship formed... she intrigued me... and i like a challenge and in a way I saw her as a challenge... and as for Laura...honestly, i think its because she was talking to me and i was talking to Lucky... and neither avoided me, which brought them into the vicinity of the other (well for the first few days... til they found their mutual love of Pokemon xd )

....and sings softly as she soars
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:27 am

User Image

Laura is a bit....well....blonde is the best way to describe her. An ADHD Blonde. Kinda scary actually.

Pokemon are awesome!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:30 am

that describes laura pretty well xd and ya pokemon are awesome razz but i think that was the first real pull to put you 2 together

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:35 am

User Image

And from there it just exploded into every anime we found. xd After I got over the habit of snapping and growling, we were all fine. The sarcasm never abated though. I love it too much to relinquish it. Besides, everyone took it all in good stride.

Though, just how similar our mind are was scary. Like the paint thing. Okay, for others that don't know/want to know:

The teacher was talking about our new project and how it had to be an item never seen on the market before and we had to "sell" it to the audience. All three of us were sitting in a row, not looking at each other. Then the teacher finished talking and we all turned to each other and said "Color changing paint!!" at the same time. To top it off, the whole class had been silent and everyone heard us. The three of us just stared, then laughed.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:40 am

lol that was an epic moment... it really was... but you and I still do that sorta thing often... and we scare people that way... its amusing xd

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:42 am

User Image

Yeah, but that time we had Laura doing it too. She was usually too random to join in the brain meld thing.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:44 am

lol ya thats about it... xd but you and I doing it scares people enough... can you imagine how they felt when all 3 of us did it?

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:56 am

User Image

*Shrug* I found it amusing.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:55 pm

AWWW
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:45 pm

User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

You know,
that is the most amazing thing I've ever heard XD!

Haha, it'd be cool to have someone like that as a friend ^_~ But I guess I'm just one of a kind in my area~

Color changing paint... did you guys randomly think about that before?

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

Karunoshi

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:25 pm

LOL one time, me and my friend thought about ducks on mars at the SAME time!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:36 am

Making progress....*falls on keyboard8

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:37 am

hot4urshoelaces
hot4urshoelaces
hot4urshoelaces
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:36 am

quote="hot4urshoelaces"]UPdate list tomorrow Evie.

Questing: TURTLE

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:09 pm

User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

There could have been ducks on Mars!

*pats Evie's back* Have you been working too hard for gold lately?

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games