Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:25 pm
Funny? i was freaking out. but in hindsight, my reaction was great. i think back and laugh at myself. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:48 pm
LOL I was just about to go "Ame is your Gaia screwed and I had her and Barbie telling me theirs was. LOL

That's what I meant

Might I offer a suggestion. Buy the new one ASAP and then resell it when it evolves. It'll get you a new and cheaper one plus help with the old ones. You cna downgrade as long as it is profitable. It's how I got all mine.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:10 pm
the hard part is coming up with teh gold for that one. i was lucky and was able to get 26k in less than 2 days, but that was luck, it will be tougher to make that much gold as quickly as i would need to. I am in the process of thinking about 2 more mules. i had a sudden inspiration and made a new avi theme for a mule.(one that i would never use on my main).  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:51 pm
Mules are Awesome! Don't worry, it'll come easier over tiem!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:55 pm
I just checked out your updates. I really like the new dream avvys. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:15 pm
@lenelee - Thanks, only one of them is new, the other one i had sitting there for quite a while, but alot of people dont check front pages.

@evie - Yah, mules are great, i just need one more idea for a theme before i can make another mule, or i could always just give it one of the tetris peices to be funny....or better yet, one of my other cheap items that changes the whole avi. i could make a coffin to go along with the vampire....lol  

LordBurningPhoenix

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:33 pm
^_^ I try to remember to check up on them here and there to see if I can help my peeps with anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:43 pm
yah, i try to make it to other peoples threads, but i find it tough to go to many of the threads i want to. most of the time i end up just looking at the pages, and not posting. i still have to get myself balanced out.  

LordBurningPhoenix

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:51 pm
i lurk sometimes too  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:41 pm
i just realized how much work it takes to add 2 accounts onto gaia at almost the same time. I am going to keep their funds isolated on their accounts until i can get them looking decent. I dont plan on completing their avatars anytime soon, but i have their dream avis on the front page. It will take only a couple days till they are looking better.  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:44 pm
Naminee is practically naked. She refuses to wear anything until I get her clothes. Which is sad...because it only costs 2k tops, I just got to get this EI and the Winds though first...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:46 pm
Don't be afraid to divert funds to your mules.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:49 pm
Oh just so you know, the Gro-gain is now cheaper in the 1st gen.

Yeah, I think I'm going to AT LEAST buy her outfit. Then work on Nyx's along and along while going for the winds.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:50 pm
Yah, i just looked at the avi that you are going to put on her, and it is really simple. i have yet to learn how to do simple, maybe i will try and simplify one of my existing mules, like dragonlord, or macey, they are the only ones with no theme, or set items. I guess i can sympathize with you with not dressing the mule. I was not planning on making any more mules for quite a while, so i decided to make them now, and isolate them.(it like not having the accounts, but i still get a couple of good looking acounts.) I have an odd way of looking at things, in fact, i cant even explain how i am thinking.....thats sad.  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:53 pm
I understand.

I remember why I hadn't bought the dress. I have a trade for half price waiting. Hmm...I shall see if she sends it soon, if not I'll just buy it.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games