Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:21 pm
If everybody helps, he says. No one's been on for days. This is the first time in at least a week I've run into even one of you. But, since they're more... open people, I suppose they can meet in the real world, if they really wanted to.
Lynx

We should probably divide the list into sections. Each holder of a fragment will be responsible for a section of the list. Every time an item is found, we can cross it out and update the list, kinda like a treasure hunt event. I'm just hoping that the others will come back online and ease some of the load for us.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:51 pm
"Others come back on...?" Chaos checked his user information, and saw that everyone else had been absent as well. "Hrm... I think tomorrow I need to pay Gabrielle a visit..."

Chaos
How odd... I just checked my info, and it seems everyone's been absent. I'll have to see what I can do tomorrow, I might swing by Fable's house to see what she's been up to. But yeah, that seems like it might be the best course of action. Just make sure that everyone has the whole list as well, so if they find something that's not on their portion of the list they know to keep it anyway.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:14 pm
Lynx

Right. I'll just mail everyone who I know is connected and attach the list with it. I get the feeling this will take some effort, so any work you or the others may or may not have should be taken care of in advance. Hoping to hear back from everyone soon.
Lynx

Sending off the message, Lynx decided to get started on the collection. The first item is one usually found in caves, so starting to go through his maps might help pinpoint the proper area.
After searching for a few minutes, Lynx found an area that looked like it had potential. Heading over to the Chaos Gate, he keyed in the phrase and warped into a cave dungeon area. Beginning his search, Lynx set out into the darkness.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:51 am
"Hrm... any work that I may have..." Chaos said. He was almost done with work, he supposed he should get on it. Chaos logged off.

"Time to get moving," Eric said aloud. He then resumed the task of modifying his clients characters. He smirked as he did so, knowing it couldn't be traced back to him. He used a different computer for all his work than the one he used for 'The World' to avoid his account being deleted if one of his clients were caught. There was no way to trace the work to his account on 'The World' as he never conducted business in the game. All of his clients had heard of him through word of mouth. "Best advertising there is, it doesn't cost me one red cent," He said to himself, and continues his work.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:09 am
The cave area turned out to be a bust this time through. It had taken roughly an hour of working his way down, and while the item he got was nice, it wasn't on the list.
Deciding that his day had been eventful enough, Lynx decided to log off.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex pulled up the sites relating to item drops and locations in an effort to narrow his search. The cave areas were fine for some of the items, but the harder to find ones would need a more experienced approach.
Poring over the sites and forums, Alex began to compile a list of areas that may prove useful in the search. By the time he was finished wrapping it up, the time was well into the morning.
"Eh? Already? I guess I should get some sleep before we start, huh..."
Drifting over to his couch, Alex slumped under the blanket on the cushions. He was out cold the moment his head touched down.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:32 am
Eric strolled through the front door to his apartment, grinning from ear to ear. "Finally finished all that work, and even got the money from the bank! Heh heh... It's good to have some cash in my pockets. Now I'm free to begin tackling that hellish list..." He said to himself. He sat down at his computer and opened the text document that he had saved the list as. "Hrm... I don't even know where to find most of these items. Time to hit the internet, I suppose." He searched the web for the location of these items, and what beasts dropped the items, if any. After he had finished, Eric noticed the time and saw that it was already late. "I've got this whole list converted already... I think maybe I'll swing by Gabrielle's place tomorrow, see how she's doing with her guest as well as five her her portion of the list. Save her some work, I suppose." Eric shut his computer down, and went to bed.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:48 am
Gabrielle hated being sick. She was glad she'd waited until school was over to get sick, but still, she hated it. She'd been bed-ridden for a few weeks now. Roc had been such a doll during this time, he'd been bringing her food and taking care of her. She was so thankful. A few times she'd had to call Tristan to get groceries for them, and he'd gone about it happily, though he'd been worried about Gabrielle, and bought better medicine for her after finding the medicin she was taking had expired a year ago. But this morning as she opened her eyes, she felt different. She felt her forehead, and her fever was gone. She coughed experimentally and it didn't feel like there was a packet of nuts and bolts rattling around inside her lungs. Gabrielle grinned with delight and she hopped up out of bed, and she found she wasn't dizzy. She felt back to normal. She threw open the windows of her bedroom to let some air in, then got dressed quickly and began cleaning her room, because after being sick for several weeks, she was more than eager to get the scent of sickness out of her bedroom. She sang happily as she worked, not even caring that she'd probably be waking up Roc.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:12 am
Roc was awake and cooking a few omelets for him and Gabrielle, he puts one on a plate and puts it next to his laptop Gabrielle got for him. he cooked Gabrielle a fresh omelet and got two slices of french toast to go with it and some orange juice, he goes and looks over then gets his plate too. he walks up the stairs and goes to Gabrielles room where he found her up and about happily

"Hey, you're all better?" he said excitedly "Thats great Gabrielle" he sets their food on a table and then gives her a tight hug "I'm so glad you're better, wasn't too great seeing you in so much ill condition. I hope I helped out. But anyway, you need to take it easy an get some food in you, you'll get sick again if you don't eat a good meal and get some vitamin C" he smiled at her and showed her to her bed and gave her her plate of omelet and 2 pieces french toast, he gives her a fork and then sits on the floor and sat his plate on his lap.  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:55 am
Gabrielle hugged Roc delightedly. "Yes, I think I'll all better! Fever's gone, I can breathe, I don't feel weak... it's great!" Gabrielle unwillingly complied to him showing her to her bed, sitting crosslegged on top of the clean bed. She refused to get in bed again, especially she had just changed her sheets. She ate her food with great rigor, finally happy to have an appetite again after going so long with forcing herself to eat despite waves of nausea. Stabbing one of the pieces of french toast with her fork and holding it in her fist, she began tearing away at it. "Mmm. This is great. You're a good cook, you know that?" She downed half a glass of orange juice in one go, then continued eating with a little more refinement. "Thank you so much for taking care of me. I don't know what I would have done without you. I haven't been that sick since my parents died."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:10 pm
Roc reaches up and pats her knee "I'm glad I could help" he said with a smile "...its the least i could do. And I only know how to make so many things, not as good as you" he said and kinda laughed. He ate fairly calm and liked to see her able to eat again and with such happiness as she did so. he stretches a bit and moves his shoulders around a bit.

"So what are you going to be up to today now that you are well?" Roc hoped she wouldn't do anything too straining, she had just gotten better.  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:28 pm
"Well, I want to clean the house a bit, it's been two weeks and I haven't vacuumed or dusted or done laundry or anything..." she trailed off as she caught his expression. Now that she was feeling better, she could see he looked a bit tired, probably from working so hard to take care of them both. "But I guess it can wait a few more days. So I guess I'll just rest up, gain back my strength, talk to you a bit, I feel like I've stuck in a frosted glass box, just able to see bits of reality if it brushes up close to me, but not able to see much. I miss you." She holds his hand for a bit when he pats her knee.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:41 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Well, I want to clean the house a bit, it's been two weeks and I haven't vacuumed or dusted or done laundry or anything..." she trailed off as she caught his expression. Now that she was feeling better, she could see he looked a bit tired, probably from working so hard to take care of them both. "But I guess it can wait a few more days. So I guess I'll just rest up, gain back my strength, talk to you a bit, I feel like I've stuck in a frosted glass box, just able to see bits of reality if it brushes up close to me, but not able to see much. I miss you." She holds his hand for a bit when he pats her knee.

he turns his hand over and gives her a squeeze "Maybe we can go for a walk later, work your legs a bit and get you in the sun a tad" he nods to her gently with a smile. "But i'm glad you're going to rest. I missed you too, its kinda strange not to see you so happily strolling around the house" his smile became wider and he finished the rest of his meal  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:54 pm
"Mmm, vitamin D, sounds lovely," she replied longingly as she finished off her omlette. "Thank you again for the food. It was delicious! And if you missed me strolling about the house happily, how about you follow me now, as I happily stroll off to do some dishes?" She grinned at him and gathered all the dishes. "Then we should go for a walk together, just a short one. There's a house a few blocks away that has the most gorgeous garden... let's go walked over there and see it, then come back, ok? Don't think I should push myself too hard yet." She then went and walked downstairs, a cheerful bounce in her step as she went along.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:15 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Mmm, vitamin D, sounds lovely," she replied longingly as she finished off her omlette. "Thank you again for the food. It was delicious! And if you missed me strolling about the house happily, how about you follow me now, as I happily stroll off to do some dishes?" She grinned at him and gathered all the dishes. "Then we should go for a walk together, just a short one. There's a house a few blocks away that has the most gorgeous garden... let's go walked over there and see it, then come back, ok? Don't think I should push myself too hard yet." She then went and walked downstairs, a cheerful bounce in her step as she went along.

"Alright" he smiled and followed her as she went "And thank you. I was hoping I did a good job on the food" he puts his hands in his pockets kind of shyly as he followed her to the kitchen and she started doing dishes. he watched while looking at the weather outside periodically to see how warm it would be, it was a nice day to go for a walk and he smiled thinking of being with her  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:49 pm
Eric rolled out of bed later in the day. "Ugh... I want a bit more sleep, but... I had better get up." He grabbed his eyepiece and gloves from his nightstand and wrote an email to Gabrielle, asking if it would be ok to meet with her today. He then stumbled off to the bathroom to take a shower.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games