Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Crayola Crayon Cookies

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:56 pm
"Aw man Cally! I freekin missed ya!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:06 am
"Anywhere? Even online? Man that's harsh." Pal got up to go back into the kitchen and prepare something else.  

Sir_Pal

Callowyn of Calypso

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:02 pm
"Yeah, but I probably deserved it." Cally said, resting her feet on the table and tipping her chair on its two back legs.
"Missed ya too, Mj." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:58 pm
Argentee entered the bar, looking around a bit before heading up from. "Do you have vanilla bubble tea? I'm new in town, and I haven't found a place I can get it yet."  

Argentee

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Crayola Crayon Cookies

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:21 pm
MJ walked up infront of Cally and gave her a tiny shove backward. Laughing, she turned to Argentee. "I don't really know. Ask the barkeep."  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:53 pm
The chair toppled backwards, and Cally let forth a muffled shriek. "Just like old times..." She muttered as she righted herself.
Looking at Argentee, she said, "We probably have it, as long as its not actually alcoholic. We get some kids in here, too. I'd help ya find it, but I'm not sure if I'm part of the waitstaff anymore." Cally said, carefully emphasizing the last part.  

Callowyn of Calypso

Crayola Crayon Cookies

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:07 pm
MJ laughed as Cally fell on the floor. "Ya okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:57 pm
Callowyn of Calypso
The chair toppled backwards, and Cally let forth a muffled shriek. "Just like old times..." She muttered as she righted herself.
Looking at Argentee, she said, "We probably have it, as long as its not actually alcoholic. We get some kids in here, too. I'd help ya find it, but I'm not sure if I'm part of the waitstaff anymore." Cally said, carefully emphasizing the last part.

Argentee smiled, "No, it's not alcoholic... it's a cold milk tea with vanilla and large beads of tapioca in it." She giggles a little, "It's kind of like trying to drink tea with round gummy bears in it. You need an extra thick straw."  

Argentee

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Sir_Pal

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:22 pm
"I think you're still on staff." Pal said, coming back out of the kitchen carrying a covered tray.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:04 pm
"I used to have a place on the staff list." She shrugged. "Oh well. I'm not that great of a chef."  

Crayola Crayon Cookies

Callowyn of Calypso

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:40 pm
Cally groaned, then righted herself. "I guess I'll unoffically take my spot on the waitstaff back. Doesn't look like this place gets much biz, though."
Smoothing out her clothing, Cally turned back to Argentee.
"I can try to make it, but I can't promise it'll look pretty. One vanilla bubble tea commin' right up!" She said, as she marched self-righteously into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:35 pm
"Hey Cally! I've got two words for you: Good Luck!"  

Crayola Crayon Cookies

Callowyn of Calypso

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:09 pm
"Ha!" Cally rolled her eyes. Sticking her head out of the door again, she called to Argentee, "So what exactly is IN vanilla bubble tea?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:20 pm
Pal set the tray on the table and took a seat at the same time.
"This is going to taste good." He said to himself.  

Sir_Pal

heavenbound254

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:34 am
Kris entered the bar and walked up to the counter. "Can I have a rootbeer please?"  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games