Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:36 pm
Tetra ruffled her feathers a bit and then straightened them. Tetra didn't particularly like Tori's father, but she knew the way humans acted towards their creators. She could respect that.
Tori looked his father in the eyes, keeping his back straight. His father was a rigid man, and Tori always had to be on guard around him. He was always to blame for something. Of course, it wasn't like Tori wasn't used to it. He got blamed for a lot of things. With a flinch as his father raised his hand, He closed his eyes. The punch Tori received didn't move him from his spot, but it made his head snap.
Lucian, Tori's father, looked at him with shame. "Why are these chickens on your shoulders during a fitting? Have more pride. Find yourself a woman and straighten out."

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:57 am
Father or not, this was her job.
Fang hopped from his shoulder, taking her human form and growled, "Excuse me sir, but as his BODY GUARD I'll have to warn you not to TOUCH him." her chin was up and she held herself like a royal as she'd seen done many times by now. Just in case, she gave herself a pair of black wings with violet tips. She fit the description now.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:41 pm
Lucian looked at the girl with violet-tipped wings with a raised eyebrow. He had to admit that he didn't know many of the Royal families, but a shifter Royal?
"Which Family are you from girl?" he said, looking at Tori, "And what is this nonsense about her guarding you?"

Tori looked at his father with a stony face. This was what his uncle called the Royal Face. It was the one that he used to look like he was in charge.
"I hired her Father," he said with a hard voice, "You told me yourself that I was allowed to do as such."

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:48 pm
"Sebastian is my third uncle, from my mothers side." Fang said. Her shoulders were straight, and her chin was high. the perfect facade. Her wings were held in check. She didn't actually know a last name...if worst came t worst, she'd have to make one up.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:05 pm
Tori looked over at Fang, trying to hold his surprise in check. What was she doing? If Father found out she was lying, she would be killed. He held his breath. He hoped she could back that up.

Lucian scoffed, a hard smile on his face. Sebastion's niece? He would have to ask his brother about this later.
"A La Destrian, huh?" he said with a chuckle, walking towards her and inspecting his 'niece's' wings. They seemed legit.
"So how did you get the shifter, if Sarra only has one daughter?" Sarra was Lucian and Sebastion's older sister, and only had one child...a red-haired woman. Of course, Sarra's daughter had gone missing a good number of years ago. If she ended up being his great-great niece, he would laugh.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:10 pm
Fang laughed seemingly completely at home, "You'd have to ask him. I myself, was unaware, until he found me in the outer-lands of the war zone. My name is Angel." she held out her hand for him to shake. She knew Sebastian would back up her story and more, for her. She gave him her Alias name of coarse, and said it perfectly, yet inside she was scraping her teeth, noisily.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:04 pm
Lucian looked at the hand, grabbing it lightly. With a squeeze, he pricked her finger and drew a little bit of blood onto his nail. With a sadistic smile, he licked it. With this, as he had grown up, he could tell where a person was from and if, in fact, they were lying to him.
"Your lying to me about something," he said with a raised eyebrow, "I just don't know what. I will be asking my brother about you neice. Alas, if you aren't, I'll rip you to shreds."
He said this with a straight face and a cold smirk, walking out the door.

Tori looked over at Fang, his face pale. Father had tasted her blood. She would never be able to lie to him again.
Trying to lighten the mood, he asked, "So I'm supposed to call you Angel now?"

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:08 pm
"I'm just glad I'm not lying" Fang smiled flawlessly at the king, though drew her hand away from him after he pricked it. Sadistic freak!
She elbowed Tori, "I protect you from OTHERS, not MYSELF." she teased him.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:17 pm
Tori laughed, having his suit finished for him withing minutes. He didn't like the Fang had done that. His father was a scary guy. Even the humans who tried to kill every unnatural thing they saw stayed away from him. With a sigh, he looked at her.
"I know, but Father would never expect a Royal to protect me," he said with a step down from the stool he was standing on, "Royals don't usually hire each other out."

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:21 pm
"They do if a certain royal has family problems because her parents were killed in the ongoing war by terrorists." she devised quickly, "and the first guy she meets offers her a job, how could she resist?" she poked him, smirking. "Sebby will back up my story, and maybe even add to it...plus I wasn't in the mood to get any trouble from him."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:32 pm
He walked with her down the hall, mentally preparing himself for his lesson. It was Ettiquite. He sighed. why did Father have to do that right before that class?
"You don't understand," he said with a worried look, "Father can tell when a person is lying to him if he's tasted their blood. Uncle may back it up, but it will all be for nothing if Father gets a drop from Sebastion."

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:42 pm
"not all lying comes from lies." Fang grinned almost wickedly, "Just avoid the truth....Sebby DID find me....about 10 years ago." she snickered, "and who's to say I wasn't a royal in my past life? I've got the wings haven't I?" Fang strode in that same form, shoulders back, head up tall. "I though they said you don't HAVE to have Ettiquite lessons today?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:50 pm
"That was yesterday," he said with a sigh, "And now that Father's here, he's not going to let me skip anything. He's probably going to make me train some extra after dark too."
His father was obsessed with his child being strong, mentally and physically. If he wasn't, he would be put in the room. Like he almost always was. There, he would be stuck with his thoughts and there would be no escape from Gestrian.
With a smile, Tori detoured from the class to go to his mother's chambers. If Father was here, so was mother. Those two always went to the same places.
"Just having the wings doesn't make you a Royal lady," he said, knocking lightly and walking into his mother's room, "You'll see,"

Miranda looked up to see her son and a young lady walking into her room. With a loving smile and a light lifting of her arms, she said, "I am glad to see you well, Sen. Who is your young lady friend?" she asked calmly and airly, calling the girl over.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:53 pm
Fang stepped in after Tori, "Hi." She chirped happily. The woman seemed nice enough.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games