Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dead-desu ne

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:29 pm
Hallo. ^^

Name: Oni.
Interests: Drawing, Anime/Manga, sleeping, gaming, music, television(brain washing), certain kinds of history, foreign country's.
Food: Wendy's classic single.
Color/tone: 1.Black 2.Red 3. Silver 4. Blue.
Music: Pretty much all types of music.
Anime: Loveless, Fullmoon O Sagashite, Chobits, Fruits Basket, Fullmental Alchemist(The movie), Cowboy Bebop, Chrono Crusade, Azumanga Daioh, FLCL.
Cartoons: Family Guy, Futurama, The Oblongs, Robot Chicken, Mad TV.

That's kind of all I can think of right now. ^^; And thank you for inviting me to your guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:36 pm
Hello!

heart I was glad to see that I was invited and I hope to have several good conversations (AKA debates) on topics of interest. I will do my best to add to the level of fun and intelect here. Now as to who I am blaugh

I am 17
Female (obviously)
and I love to debate/argue any topic within my understanding/learning
I will gladly conceed arguements to those who have beaten me so don't expect me to be a stuborn headed little fiend 3nodding
If you debate me the statement above may seem false but I get very into the whole thing and I've had three years of debate competitivley so I fancy myself as good mrgreen (ego bloat)
Other than that I don't know what to say whee  

Rivath

Afro-Prince

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:37 pm
Hi I am new to both this guild and this site. I know my profile makes it look like I been on gaia for a while but this is like my 7th or maybe 6th time on here. I don't even know. Anyway check out my profile for more infor about me. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:39 pm
hi, my names james, im 15 yrs old, hobbies include RP games, reading, and sword collecting.  

Unenon

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:45 pm
Name: Amiee, Isis.

Interests: Boyfriend, sexuality, love, romance, kisses, art, writing, books, politics, education, sociology, criminology, geology, geography, history. My baby.

Music: Symphonic metal. Haggard.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:02 pm
Name: You can call me Meatball
Likes: Hockey, snowboarding, music, giving advice, music, college baseball, photography and poetry.
Dislikes: Snobby people, ungrateful people, and other stuff.
Other: True Southern gal at heart but tries to act like a Northener.

nabokovfan4ever

- H a j i l e -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:04 pm
AAHHH!

i NEW i had a stalker! ninja

well, I hope I can contribute to this guild, I've never been in one before, so I got alot of exploring! 3nodding

well, my nickname in RL is Hajile... And I guess it wouldn't hurt to say that hajile is my real name backwards; Hajile = Elijah

I'm 13

and i'm cool

and I don't know why i'm saying all this 'cause you could just go to my profile considering I wrote like a whole novel about myself....

while you're there... COMMENT domokun

by-the-by, how did you know and find out about me? neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:04 pm
I am 16, and there isn't much I can think of to tell about myself at the moment, but if you have questions about me, you can always PM me ^^.  

91napegoK

razzledaz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:20 pm
I am fication.
I have gender identification issues.
I like stuffing my bra.
And I like potatoes.

Hello Guild.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:25 pm
my name is dan im 21 and im a college student.

fun facts about me, my grammer is atrocus, Im dislexic and im CCCCRRRRAAAAZZZZZYYYYY.  

dagrossman

Nami Tsuki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:35 pm
I am Nami!

how do you do?!

I've really nothing else to say!!!

[really]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:49 pm
Hi everyone!

Name: Tinkerbell-star
Major razz sychology
Minor:Sociology
Non academic interest: Reading romance novels, gaia and watching movies.
Academic interest: The study of pesonality and consciousness in the field of psychology. Marxism and Fuctionalism in sociology.  

Tinkerbell-star

6,900 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

IThanatopsisI

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:50 pm
Name: Andrew
Sex: Male
Interests: Music, Windsurfing, Kiteboarding
Music: 80's Death/Goth Rock, Darkwave, and a bit of metal

Bauhaus, The Cure, Sisters Of Mercy, Joy Division, Burning Image, Christian Death, Shadow Project, London After Midnight, Clan Of Xymox, The Cruxshadows, Paradise Lost

Also have a few songs from: Siouxsie and the Banshees, 45 Grace, Specimen, Tones On Tail  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:52 pm
Greetings to everyone. I am "apparently," Megane-kun Ryo. The Gaia handle is derived from a few nicknames I've inherited in my lifetime. I am a proud, full-time glasses-bearing individual, though I am not above wearing contacts for cosmetic purposes. ^^

Anyways, I am 20, male, and actually a pretty old member of the Gaian community (I was around for the first anniversary), but have only recently gotten back into the swing of things. I enjoy drawing, martial arts, video games, teasing shallow-minded zealots, and the colors purple and blue.

My favorite topics of discussion are metaphysics, martial arts, science, social implications of pop culture, and cookies.

As for a personal quirk about myself, I have a TERRIBLE sense of direction. I once got lost on my own block. XD

So...nice to meet you all. ^^  

Megane-kun Ryo

TekoMuto

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:15 pm
watashiwa TekoMuto. stare I'm positively negative and vice versa. I won't be on much due to my bloody parent's parental control program on my bloody parent's bloody parental controled computer. Messaageing me is always warmly welcome evil heart  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games