Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

Autumn was scared. Never had she expected that she would be required to run into a wall to get to said train. "I don't really like this," she whispered to Sun, watching Chase run through the wall. But with an encouraging nod from the Gryffindor boy, Autumn held her breath as she accelerated towards the wall, keeping an eye on her little bunny. Letting out a soft squeal, the first year closed her eyes and ran through the wall, emerging on the other side. "I... made it," she sighed in relief.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana looked up at Chase when Katrina called him over. She was ready to pounce on him for a hug. Oh, how she missed her Ravenclaw friend. In fact, she missed all of her friends! The girl spent most of her time with her girlfriend this summer. She even neglected visiting the Cloud family half of the times they've invited her over even though they live down the street from her home.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Suddenly, Cameron was giving a surprise piggy back to a figure who covered his eyes with its hands. The voice was that of a girl. After all the time he spent with her, it was no surprise he recognized her voice immediately. "Hey, Elli," he said with a laugh. Bending down, he dropped her feet onto the cement floor, turned around, and hugged her tightly.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:33 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius looked up when he heared his name.“Something wrong Ver?” He asked he was a bit disappointed summer was already over and he would have to go back to school. He had such a good time with the two Mchalen's and there family. Now he had to be reminded of his time before them.
User Image

Xistund

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:35 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Almost immediately, he spotted Katrina and Ariana. Unlike last year, Kat seemed to be happier and healthier. Petting Autumn's head, he said to her, "If you want to join us, feel free to." With that said, Chase pushed his cart to the two girls and the man who was now Kat's new father, and greeted them, "Hi Kat, hi Ari." The Ravenclaw felt slightly awkward, since he didn't know the man who stood in front of him. So he stretched out his hand. "Hello sir. I'm Chase Henrick. Kat's classmate."

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:38 pm
User Image
User Image
Happily Taken Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Former Hufflepuff Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Herbology Professor

We could be the stars Falling from the sky

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Ah, the hustle and bustle of the train station. It was exciting, and Alyssa loved it. She could still remember the first time she set foot in this station to head onto the platform. It had been quite a time ago, but being here now with her son, it flashed back into her mind as if it only happened yesterday. Smiling, she proceeded through the station, dodging hurried businessmen and frantic train-misser's. One hand held her son's, while the other gripped her husband's. "Come. We don't want to miss the train now, do we?" she said, tugging them both along with her. The first train ride for her eldest, and herself and Ian as new professor's. Oh, the joy of it all!

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Shining how we want Brighter than the sun

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Arthur smiled and shook the boy's hand. "Arthur Radcliffe. Pleasure to meet you Chase." Katrina smiled as Ariana pounced on Chase. "Dad came to see us off. It's so exciting, isn't it?" She spotted Chase's sister and smiled. "Hi there, I'm Kat," she said to Autumn.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year || Beater
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun had fully expected Autumn to be afraid of running into a wall. Who wouldn't? He was worried he would bash his head open when he first arrived at the platform too. But this shouldn't stop Autumn from experiencing the best day of her life. With a little nod, he nudged her forward, and watched as she disappeared into the brick wall. He found it funny how muggles didn't seem to notice the students do so.

Again, Sun held his breath as he dove through the barrier. As soon as he emerged, he noticed Chase already with his friends, and Autumn standing awkwardly in the middle of crowds. "Go make some friends," Sun said to his little sister, ruffling her hair. After all, a year without friends at Hogwarts would be very depressing. Sun spoke from experience too.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:42 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana smiled widely at Chase as he greeted her. "Hiiii!" she shouted before embracing him in a warm hug. When she let go of him, she turned back around to face Arthur and Katrina until something caught her eye, or rather, someone. "Is that your sister?" she asked, pointing at the girl with light pink hair. "My name's Ariana!" she exclaimed before Chase could even answer.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:46 pm
User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ian Goldwind
Flying Instructor
Slytherin

Ian had gone through his as a student decades ago. Even though he was a new professor, it still felt the same. The worried and confused first years, the excited upperclassmen, and the worried seventh years who would take their NEWTs. Ian never thought that he would walk through the barrier with his wife and son to go back to school. All he could think about, however, was the different scenarios in which the first years would get themselves hurt in his class. Hopefully, none of them would die.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:52 pm
They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater and Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||Second Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver shrugged as Darius asked her if something was wrong." More like everything." She muttered shaking her head. "I thought that being back at school would make things better, but Gracie is still.... " She trailed off she didn't have a word for what Gracie was. " And I can't... I just can't." She couldn't make her self feel without totally breaking down, but living this stone cold life and trying to be strong for everyone else was killing her inside. She didn't want to be empty inside. She didn't want to hate the world. She wanted to be able to feel and love and cry without breaking down and losing everything she had

Elli smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and she hugged him back tightly. "How was your summer?" She asked brightly. She was sure anything he had to say would be a lot better than her summer. She glanced around as she waited for an answer and noticed her team and class mate Sun standing by himself. "Hey Sun!" She called, waving at him and motioning for him to come over. They hadn't spoken much last year even though she had tried to initiate conversations plenty of times. He always seemed to be by himself though, so she wanted to try and get to know him better. She returned her attention to Cam to wait for his answer as she also waited to see if Sun would join them.
OOC:...

If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:56 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

As Chance walked through the station, his thoughts drifted to the summer he had just experienced. By far, it was the best summer ever. He spent so much time with Jaslyn, and Cecille too. Stalking through Diagon Ally, laying up on his roof, and so much more. His hands firmly held the handle of his cart, which held his trunk and Charm's cage. The rat squeaked, for she didn't like the noise of the station's passerby's. "Hush now, Charm. You'll be fine." the boy said to his pet, who instantly curled into her tiny hut to try to get some sleep. Alone, Chance did not bring Cecille along with him this year. She remained at home, helping Mother with some odd jobs around the house. He was glad that she was learning to do these things. Spotting a pair of brown pigtails, Chance sped up his walk to a job, coming up on the side of a specific Slytherin girl. "Well well well. Where are your knights, Princess? You can't be walking the terrifying platform all by your lonesome. Mind if I join you?" he said, smirking at her. Another school year promised another year of adventures with his best friend, Jaslyn.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:57 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

It was odd how her older brothers loved to mess up her hair. It took her long enough to get rid of her bed hair, and she didn't want to take even longer to settle her hair back to how it had been. With more encouragement from Sun, she effortfully pushed her cart next to her brother's, and stood next to him as he introduced himself to the old man. What she didn't expect was her presence to be known, as she found the two girls introducing themselves to her. They were strangers to Autumn, but Chase's friends. There was nothing to be afraid of. However, the girl couldn't stop herself from taking a step backwards, to half-hide herself behind Chase. "I'm... I'm Autumn," she introduced herself.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:57 pm
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin ran through the platform wall. She wasn't as excited as normally would be. She looked around slowly and spotted a brightly colored hair. Cait pushed her cart in her direction and lightly tapped Grace's shoulder, "Dove? You okay...?" She whispered, almost silently. Caitlin looked at her friend, then rubbed her eyes, wiping away, or trying to, the sleep that she had lost.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smirked. "It was okay," he admitted. "I played a lot of basketball. How 'bout yours? Anything interesting happen?" The boy hadn't any idea that any murders happened during the summer even if it was written in the Daily Prophet.

wearing

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games