Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Digimon: Shadow of the Forgotten Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:13 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

((Unfortunately, Fabled has disappeared too. confused Which leaves your character on his own....Hm. If you want, we can stage a break out to pull your character back into the action.))

Karisa frowned slightly, glancing at Scott. "This is my own. I give the orders." She said in annoyance. She didn't like being undermined like that. She looked back to Dante and Virgil. "Why are you here? This is my home."

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:51 pm
"Well, there are two outcomes here, we fight or we decide to get along and you start being a tad nicer. Your choice, but please think about it." Dante said sheepishly as he and Virgil waited for Karisa's answer.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:58 am
((Heh heh... "Escape from Toy Town!" Someone would likely have to come get me, though, since I can't really go anywhere with the condition Commandramon's in...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:06 am
((The twins will do it! After they finish with Karisa. XD ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:36 am
Scott looked at her in confusion, then realized what he did. "Oh, sorry. But please try not to fight. Please?" Scott gave her a sheepish smile before rushing off to stop his request.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:56 pm
((Works for me. ^_^))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:20 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

((Let's hurry the twins on their way then. xP ))

Karisa glared at the twins. BlackGatomon padded forwards on all fours, lifting one gloved paw in a threatening gesture. "Go away." Karias told them, her voice soft but dangerous. It was clear she wanted them gone from her territory. "Go. Before BlackGatomon rips you and your sad little digimon to shreds." She seemed confident in her partner's abilities.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:46 pm
"Okay, but on one condition, you give me and Virgil a map of the island. Otherwise, it'll be a fight." Dante said simply and put his hands in his pockets, wondering which option the girl would choose.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:56 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"I don't have a map!" Karisa snapped at them. She'd never bothered mapping the island. It simply was. She knew where the important things she needed were. "Now get out of my forest!" BlackGatomon started hissing at them. This was their last warning.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:48 am
"Know any cool places to go to then?" Virgil asked cheerily.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:59 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"Oh hell if I know!" Karisa snapped at him. "Go bother what's her name in Toy Town. Chances are better that they have a map." She told them in annoyance.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:04 pm
Scott waited in the door, Tsunomon in his arms. He had stopped his request, but didn't want to undermine Karisa again by telling her to calm down. Actually, he didn't know what to do.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:15 pm
"Which direction?" The twins asked simultaneously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:21 pm
Life is crazy. Relax and enjoy it.

Karisa, fuming at their incessant annoying manners, pointed. "That way. Now get. Out." She told them one last time before turning and stalking back to Scott. BlackGatomon didn't move, still keeping her spot between Karisa and the others. Seeing the look on Scott's face, Karisa sighed. Dammit. She'd just said she needed to hold her temper then what did she do? She went and lost it on someone. She sighed and scrubbed her face, looking back to the twins. "Look, Toy Town is about a day's travel due east from here." She pointed again, but more calmly this time. "Just head that way. Straight through the forest. Once you cross the river, you're out of my territory. Keeping and you'll find Toy Town soon enough." She explained the directions to them.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable babies in my den

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:50 pm
Scott put his hand on her shoulder and whispered. "Are you OK?" He ignored the two and their digimon, but Tsunomon jumped up and down at them. He wanted to play.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff