Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini RP - Kanto Badge Run (Reno) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:00 pm
Clamping down onto the Alakazam more out of continued momentum than true effort at this point, the normally loyal Houndoom turned to its master and pounced, tackling the trainer down before growling directly at the red haired man. "Ezekiel, down! What happened?" Reno cried out, watching the Dark Pokemon snap at his hands as they attempted to calm the Houndoom down. Soon, the struggling would cease as the Houndoom collapsed on top of Reno, forcing Reno to return the Pokemon before he could get up for a moment. Looking over to Sabrina, he muttered, "I lost. But so did you. Made your prediction be wrong. I'll be back." The words came out labored and poignant, proving that his own Pokemon turning against him was the last straw for his mental state. Collapsing onto the floor as he finished his final words, the Trainer passed out in the middle of the Gym, at the mercy of the Alakazam and Sabrina.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:12 pm
Tesei Utakata
Clamping down onto the Alakazam more out of continued momentum than true effort at this point, the normally loyal Houndoom turned to its master and pounced, tackling the trainer down before growling directly at the red haired man. "Ezekiel, down! What happened?" Reno cried out, watching the Dark Pokemon snap at his hands as they attempted to calm the Houndoom down. Soon, the struggling would cease as the Houndoom collapsed on top of Reno, forcing Reno to return the Pokemon before he could get up for a moment. Looking over to Sabrina, he muttered, "I lost. But so did you. Made your prediction be wrong. I'll be back." The words came out labored and poignant, proving that his own Pokemon turning against him was the last straw for his mental state. Collapsing onto the floor as he finished his final words, the Trainer passed out in the middle of the Gym, at the mercy of the Alakazam and Sabrina.

"My predictions are never wrong..." Would be the last words Reno heard before passing out, the last sight he saw would be Sabrina advancing towards him as she recalled Alakazam.

The trainer would wake up at the Pokemon Center, his Pokemon taken away to be healed while he was laid down to rest in a bed. On the nightstand next to him he would find an envelope addressed to him from Sabrina. The letter inside would read:

Sabrina
After you had fainted I was overcome with another premonition, there is still hope for you yet, trainer. Destiny wills you to a tower in a far off land, it is there where you will regain the lost trust of your Pokemon. From there, you must continue your trainer to awakening your true power. Only then will you be able to face me again. Even I can't see what the outcome of our rematch will be. I await you in the future.

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:29 pm
Stirring into consciousness, Reno groggily peered around the Pokemon Center room, barely able to identify how he got there. Shaking his head a few times in an effort to clear the fog in his mind, Reno peered at the nightstand next to him to find an envelope. Cracking the parchment open and reading the letter inside, the psychic gave a small growl before thinking through this idea of what to do. "This sounds like that weird tower over in Kalos. Should check that out. But first, I'm gonna get a lil more channeler training. Can't let her get the idea I just simply follow her predictions without thinking for myself." Looking to a nearby cart to see his assortment of Pokemon from his adventure into the Saffron City Gym, he grabbed the Pokeballs and started his walk back to his lab to prepare for the next bout of training.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:26 pm
Barging in the front door of the Gym with a smirk plastered across his face as he stepped onto the only teleporter he could find in the place. "I am here ta kick arse and chew bubblegum. And I'm all outta gum!" He roared out as he rematerialized, surging forward from the platform to meet Sabrina. He hoped.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:50 pm
Tesei Utakata
Barging in the front door of the Gym with a smirk plastered across his face as he stepped onto the only teleporter he could find in the place. "I am here ta kick arse and chew bubblegum. And I'm all outta gum!" He roared out as he rematerialized, surging forward from the platform to meet Sabrina. He hoped.

"Isn't that a line from a video game?" Sabrina asked, how would she know about video games? "Regardless, I see you have grown somewhat. Perhaps not as much as I had hoped however...you stopped short of fulfilling my prophecy."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:48 pm
"A movie, thank you very much. That video game stole it from the movie I'm speakin' about." Reno retorted with, noting the prophecy reference. "So what did I miss in the prophecy? And while we're talkin', how's this goon' to go down?" Grasping at Ezekiel's Pokeball, Reno waited to hear what Sabrina had to say. Time for a showdown.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:03 pm
Tesei Utakata
"A movie, thank you very much. That video game stole it from the movie I'm speakin' about." Reno retorted with, noting the prophecy reference. "So what did I miss in the prophecy? And while we're talkin', how's this goon' to go down?" Grasping at Ezekiel's Pokeball, Reno waited to hear what Sabrina had to say. Time for a showdown.

"Never you mind the nonsensical. With our last battle in mind this one shall be one on one. One of my Pokemon against one of your's. Also, I know we got off the wrong foot last time but in this battle neither one of us will intervene, only our Pokemon will fight. If one of us does, the other is the victor by default. I swear on my title of gym leader." Sabrina promised Reno as Alakazam teleported into the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:17 pm
Grinning in response, Reno threw down the Pokeball he had palmed and looked to Ezekiel as he stared down the Alakzam. "I pick my best buddy here. Hard fer you to infiltrate his mind, and a good way ta show ya that i did something of the prophecy. So then, what do ya predict on this round?" The taunt would come with Reno quietly placing a hand inside of his bag to grasp the two stones he could find inside. Ezekiel would just go ahead with an attack, already charging towards the Alakazam in order to land a preemptive Crunch attack.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:47 am
Tesei Utakata
Grinning in response, Reno threw down the Pokeball he had palmed and looked to Ezekiel as he stared down the Alakzam. "I pick my best buddy here. Hard fer you to infiltrate his mind, and a good way ta show ya that i did something of the prophecy. So then, what do ya predict on this round?" The taunt would come with Reno quietly placing a hand inside of his bag to grasp the two stones he could find inside. Ezekiel would just go ahead with an attack, already charging towards the Alakazam in order to land a preemptive Crunch attack.

"Nothing, no predictions this time." Sabrina declared as her Alakazam fired off a blue bolt of 'lightning' at the incoming Houndoom. It was Disable, just like before.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:43 pm
The energy around the jaws would evaporate before it manifested in a weaker form. Preparing to use the Bite attack on the Alakazam, Ezekiel gave a snarl as the jaws attempted to close onto the Psychic type's limbs. "So then, what exactly did I miss of yer prophecy? Tell me, so I know what exactly I did that was disappointing." Reno chattered to Sabrina, watching the Psychic gym leader for the moment.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:22 pm
The Alakazam would whence in pain as it was bit, pointing a spoon at the canine's four end as it fired off a small Focus Blast. "The bond between you and your Wynaut, it's the same as before. You have not developed your latent powers further."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:49 pm
Ezekiel would take the close range blast with a snarl before swinging around from the impact, attempting to use attack hitting as a cover for his Sucker Punch. "I haven't? Hmm, I wonder why that is. So what do you know is the extent of my powers? I figure I'll see what ya got on me." Tapping away at the two stones he had stashed in the bag, Reno found himself pinpointing the Dark Gem in the bag as the thing to keep in contact with.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:48 pm
"There is a shadow around you, it's all I can see. Perhaps it is my own error to say you haven't advanced yourself, maybe you have more than I can envision." Sabrina admitted. As Alakazam was hit, knocked back, a burst of light consumed it, forming an orb of solid energy, a cocoon if you would. And just like before the solid energy would shatter, disappear, and in its place was Mega Alakazam. A soothing blue aura of energy would surround the Pokemon as it Recovered some damage.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:23 pm
Watching the change in the Alakazam before allowing a small smirk to cross his face, Reno let his hand drift over to the other stone in his bag. Poking at the remaining bit of manacle that he kept after the outfit change, Reno watched as the steel clamp lit up and the stone he currently grasped erupted in a similar light. "Well, I figure this might let you see some real sparks." Reno taunted, watching as the lights surrounded Ezekiel to transform him. Taking advantage of the shifting Houndoom being a good cover, Reno opened Harleen's Pokeball inside his bag to allow the Wynaut to enhance his senses and allow for his telepathy to begin contacting the Mega Houndoom. Which looked epic, by the way, with the bone crest having become massive with the rest of the Pokemon and the crack having changed one of the eyes formed by the crest to look even more sinister and intimidating. Using the new form and receiving a few mental taps from Reno, a blast of Flamethrower would erupt to consume the Alakazam.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:54 pm
The Flamethrower would not consume the Alakazam as Reno might have expected it to, instead the Psychic just began to absorb the flames into its body, not bothered by them. While it was absorbing the flames it did something that might scare Reno. A huge eye made of pink energy appeared above Mega Alakazam and stared down at the attacking Mega Houndoom, casting a faint pink beam of energy down on it. If Reno realized what that was he would know it meant trouble. Sabrina said nothing this whole time.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games